Newest Bigfoot Video

Midcoast.
Aight. I used to vacation up in Penobscot. Maine is awesome. I think 99% of the state lives near the coast, as when you go north central, there is nothing, not even towns and just townships. Alaska of the East.

gigantopithecus went extinct over 100,000 years ago. There is no correlation between that animal and the idea that Bigfoot is real. While the myth may have originated from gigantopithecus, there's no reasonable scientific way to assume they are the same creature. For them to have lived this long, there would need to be a large enough population to ensure success during breeding.

Track evidence isn't scientific to me unless you can verify it's authenticity. The smartest animals on the planet, humans, can't remain hidden from the 21st century. We've found tribes in the middle of the Amazon, but we can't find an ape population in the United States? It's laughable.

There's zero science behind Bigfoot research, which is why it's called cryptozoology. It's fake science researching a fake animal.

No ape is smart enough to hide from us. We've found them in the jungles of Africa, but we can't find them in Washington and Oregon? Yeah sure bud.
Again, you make the massive flaw that everyone does here in assuming it is some dumb ape. These things are not dumb by any stretch of the imagination and the genome sequencing of the DNA revealed it to be some type of human hybrid.

These things have attributes that no known animal has, like glowing red eyes (fungus and deep sea animals can bio-luminesce but no mammal).

You should look at NIDS findings from Skinwalker Ranch and their high Bigfoot contact if you want to come closer to what this subject is really about. Bigelow found the best and brightest scientist out there, paid the, premium prices and let them study thus weird phenomenon that was going on. Some of the weirdness include a bullet proof dire wolf, UFO's galore, bigfoots galore, shadow people, raptors, dinosaurs, predator like transparent creatures, creatures never seen in this world like a hyena fox hybrid, portals, cattle mutilations and all other types of crazy events....just really bizarre shit. And what they found is that when they went to record this stuff, it was always one step ahead of them....in fact, one time they set up a camera with other cameras pointing at that camera, and the very second one camera died, all the other ones died - the worse were then ripped out and the cameras broken.

Last edited:
You should look at NIDS findings from Skinwalker Ranch and their high Bigfoot contact if you want to come closer to what this subject is really about. Bigelow found the beat and brightest scientist out there, paid the, premium prices and let them study thus weird phenomenon that was going on. Some of the weirdness include a bullet proof dire wolf, UFO's galore, bigfoots galore, shadow people, raptors, dinosaurs, predator like transparent creatures, creatures never seen in this world like a hyena fox hybrid, portals, cattle mutilations and all other types of crazy events....just really bizarre shit.

What's NIDS? Never heard of 'em but it sounds like the kind of phenomena I'm interested in

Why is it whenever people get footage of Bigfoot, they always just film from a distance with a shaky, low quality camera instead of chasing that mofo down?
I'd love to see you chase down a sasquatch.

Edit: Didn't realize this was an old thread I quoted you two years ago

What's NIDS? Never heard of 'em but it sounds like the kind of phenomena I'm interested in
National Institute for the Dicovery Sciences. Basically it was founded by multi billionaire Robert Bigelow, the same guy that bought Skinwalker Ranch and is looking to put hotels in outer space. He is also the one that worked to secure a disclosed 22 million in funding from senator Harry D. Reid to study this phenomenon.

It is the only disclosed and real scientific study, aside from the Scole Experiments, which attempted to use modern science to observe the para phenomenon. As you know, anytime any mainstream scientist mentions anything paranormal related, they are scoffed at. "Oh you saw a UFO? You were mistaken and it was swamp gas.... ( let's ban this guy from all future events and delete his social media accounts)".

Here is some George Knapp explaining it all. Gotta love you some George .Knapp.

Again, you make the massive flaw that everyone does here in assuming it is some dumb ape. These things are not dumb by any stretch of the imagination and the genome sequencing of the DNA revealed it to be some type of human hybrid.

<36>

There was absolutely no DNA tested that came to those conclusions. In fact the first thing that comes up when you search for "Skinwalker Ranch Bigfoot genome testing" is a link to how their "peers" in the legitimate scientific community busted those fraudulent findings. The scientific community demanded to see the data, which of course the company was trying to hide because it was bullshit data and they knew it. They eventually created their own scientific journal to submit their findings in order to make it appear credible without being reviewed independently. Finally upon actual peer review there turns out to be no data backing up their claim. It was shitty science being misapplied to even worse samples.

They can't produce peer reviewed data backing up their claim. You haven't seen it and you can't produce it either. You just bought into this snake oil without verifying it first.

These people may genuinely be delusional enough to believe their own bullshit, but they sure as fuck can't give anyone proof of their beliefs.

These things have attributes that no known animal has, like glowing red eyes (fungus and deep sea animals can bio-luminesce but no mammal).

You should look at NIDS findings from Skinwalker Ranch and their high Bigfoot contact if you want to come closer to what this subject is really about. Bigelow found the best and brightest scientist out there, paid the, premium prices and let them study thus weird phenomenon that was going on. Some of the weirdness include a bullet proof dire wolf, UFO's galore, bigfoots galore, shadow people, raptors, dinosaurs, predator like transparent creatures, creatures never seen in this world like a hyena fox hybrid, portals, cattle mutilations and all other types of crazy events....just really bizarre shit. And what they found is that when they went to record this stuff, it was always one step ahead of them....in fact, one time they set up a camera with other cameras pointing at that camera, and the very second one camera died, all the other ones died - the worse were then ripped out and the cameras broken.

What they found when they tried to record this stuff is that it all turned out to be a bunch of bullshit. These aren't the best and brightest scientists. These are the dumbest and craziest scientists. In fact, these clowns at Skinwalker Ranch are recipients of the Pigasus Award from James Randi for being so full of shit.

You should look at where NIDs is today. In the gutter with their beliefs and findings.

https://arstechnica.com/science/201...-bigfoot-genome-and-the-woman-who-created-it/

https://www.the-scientist.com/?articles.view/articleNo/34395/title/Bigfoot-DNA-is-Bunk/

Seriously you're actually going to go down this road and say that Bigfoot is some hairy genius with supernatural abilities now? You can't be that retarded. You already have to be a huge dumbass to believe in Bigfoot. You're essentially doubling down on stupid.

Last edited:
Why is it whenever people get footage of Bigfoot, they always just film from a distance with a shaky, low quality camera instead of chasing that mofo down?

No fuckin shit! I'd be like hey!!! Are you fuckin bigfoot!!!? Answer me!!! Oh don't run pussy!

{<doc}

http://www.iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/top-10-new-species-discovered-2017/
The above is a link to new species discoveries in 2017. One of them is 40 lb fresh water ray.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_megafauna_discovered_in_modern_times
The above is a link to megafuana discovered in modern times
I have pulled out the link to a new species of orangutan that was classified in 2017
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tapanuli_orangutan

That's a large primate that was recognized as its own species last year. There is still stuff out there to find.

The guy filming this doesn’t say anything or make any kind of oral sound.

He obviously hasn’t been trained by the great Dallas and Wayne on what to say to Bigfoot.

Duh.

Its not really my test of credibility. I don't know if Bigfoot is real or not but I'm not willing to say 100% there is no sasquatch. We know that Gigantopithecus was a real, giant ape.

th

th

We know that in the past, this planet had creatures walking the earth that were the modern day description of Bigfoot. Our planet produced a Bigfoot so its not that much of a stretch to think some remnant of that creature is hidden in the wilds today. I think out of all the cryptids that might actually be real, Bigfoot might be the most compelling.
Knowing how (as a collective whole) we’ve always thought overmuch of ourselves, and how we aren’t anywhere near as capable of understanding our planet as most think... I’d like to believe it’s still a possibility. At this point, I’d say it’s not though. As recent as the late 1800s-early 1900s I believe the existence was a distinct possibility. Likely even, given the abundance of lore and sightings. In 2018 it’s almost impossible. Without these things having advanced intelligence and a very long life span (with females still being fertile in their latter stages of life), and with a very short gestation period... it just doesn’t seem possible that such a creature could successfully find a mate, manage to breed and produce offspring and still remain completely off the radar in regards to concrete evidence of their existence. Maybe in more wild parts of the world with less human presence.

I have pulled out the link to a new species of orangutan that was classified in 2017

That's a large primate that was recognized as its own species last year. There is still stuff out there to find.

There's a big difference between being classified as a new species and a new species being discovered.

World is a big place though. I wouldn't be surprised if there's some large things left to be found.

http://www.iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/top-10-new-species-discovered-2017/
The above is a link to new species discoveries in 2017. One of them is 40 lb fresh water ray.

Those are new subspecies of animals we already know exist in the area. They already know orangutans existed there and they already knew rays existed there.

Do you not see the difference between discovering a separate species and discovering a completely new species. One is saying "these apes are just different enough from the apes a little farther north to consider them different" and the Bigfoot people are saying "there's a giant ape hiding in an area with no other ape species."

Well, as you probably know, like 98% of Maine is forested and the paper mills own like 50% of that land. And, with the population of Maine being a measly 1.3 million, with half of the state living in Portland, it is incredibly remote.

One of the most famous Bigfoot personalities is that survivalist guy Michael Merchant who is also from Maine and was on Bigfoot bounty and a bunch of other reality survival orientated TV shows. He has some great Maine expeditions on his YouTube where he encounters some high strangeness and also a bunch of Maine testimonials.

For what it's worth, he kind of agrees with you and does not think some giant ape is running around out there but thinks it is some type of Paranormal Phenomenon, which is exactly like Les Stroud thought after researching the subject fully and spending a bunch of nights alone in Bigfoot hot spots for his Bigfoot series, even claimed to have seen multiple UFO's, orbs, had a BF sit on him while he was sleeping and encountered mind speak.

Thanks for sharing your story. Sounds pretty intense. Many people express the immense fear such encounters can induce. Bigfoot Eyewitness Radio is a great channel to go to in order to listen to eyewitness accounts. If your experience still bugs you out somewhat, it could be comforting for you to listen to a bunch of people talk about their encounters.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeFqYe-UpZi_q-vLF_Pwyig/featured

It's run by the same guy that runs Dogman Eyewitness Radio. Dogman being another cryptid that essentially resembles a werewolf.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC45XWpD2N9tf2E0hqepD5zg

Great shows to listen to while you're just chilling out.

Cute, people are still gullible. Explains how the crazies get into office.

Back