A Gender Neutral Title I Actually Like

Cannot wait to search "Mx. XXX" on p0rnhub.

hey @Chesten_Hesten ...

EarlyForkedKinglet-size_restricted.gif

the only mx I know ze @Fawlty ...

Sadly, knee won't allow me to continue it, and I've sold out:
46568c04fd2a49e3b7c092d5d67c1e61

But I've still riding, just on a different type of track
14842.gif

Maybe one day when I get better acquainted with the traction threshold and I'm cool enough I can go ride with Supra!
insta.gif

images

Hell, let's use it for everybody. I could avoid having to bother with Ms., Mrs., and Miss? Sign me up.

Sadly, knee won't allow me to continue it, and I've sold out:
46568c04fd2a49e3b7c092d5d67c1e61

But I've still riding, just on a different type of track

Maybe one day when I get better acquainted with the traction threshold and I'm cool enough I can go ride with Supra!

images

SKIY8FQ.jpg

We're onto you and your gender queer agenda.

Whatever. Still male or female, no matter what ridiculous, trendy title you want to give yourself.

Pretty unfortunate the way our kids have been brainwashed over this shit.

I was at the doctors yesterday and they have some new questions they asked. What pronoun I preferred. What gender I identify with and asked what my genitalia was. Because they will treat me like a male if I have dick no matter what I say. Scientifically. Medically. I am a male. Only in social interactions could I be something else.

I seriously threw my hands up and burst out, "Come on!" She could figure out the rest of the answers on her own after that. More bullshit paperwork I gotta deal with. More personal questions.

I am not anti trans but I was already irritated by that point. Going through all this paperwork and waiting. This was the last line of questioning and I was annoyed so I kinda got snippy with her.

Last edited:
Meet Mx.

I guess it's been around a long time, I just never noticed it.

http://time.com/4106718/what-mx-means/

Most of the ideas people have come up with for gender neutral language have been cringy garbage, overly-specific or impractical, or just too different for comfort. I think Mx is not one of those. It strikes me as a simple, clean solution to the basic English honorific and it sends a message of being voluntary. Along with pulling the stick out of our ass about using "they," we've got a good way to handle a big proportion of our gendered words without marginalizing or forcing anybody into anything.

Seems fine for the written word. But what about when you have to say it out loud? How is it pronounced? Just an M then an X? Don't really care for it verbally. Sounds like 2 words instead of one. Or do you elongate it and say it like 'Mex' ? Not sure that is going to jive with a certain demographic.

You could always just add a 'y' or 'e' to the end of Mr. You could pronounce it like 'mystery'. And while that is more accurate, I doubt it will fly in the current climate.

Seems fine for the written word. But what about when you have to say it out loud? How is it pronounced? Just an M then an X? Don't really care for it verbally. Sounds like 2 words instead of one. Or do you elongate it and say it like 'Mex' ? Not sure that is going to jive with a certain demographic.

You could always just add a 'y' or 'e' to the end of Mr. You could pronounce it like 'mystery'. And while that is more accurate, I doubt it will fly in the current climate.
"mix"

I think people would get used to it quickly

Whatever. Still male or female, no matter what ridiculous, trendy title you want to give yourself.

This.

I was at the doctors yesterday and they have some new questions they asked. What pronoun I preferred. What gender I identify with and asked what my genitalia was. Because they will treat me like a male if I have dick no matter what I say. Scientifically. Medically. I am a male. Only in social interactions could I be something else.

I seriously threw my hands up and burst out, "Come on!" She could figure out the rest of the answers on her own after that. More bullshit paperwork I gotta deal with. More personal questions.

I am not anti trans but I was already irritated by that point. Going through all this paperwork and waiting. This was the last line of questioning and I was annoyed so I kinda got snippy with her.
I would not answer those questions.

Hey man, to quote Dave chappelle, "I don't understand it, but I believe them. When someone cuts there dick off, you kind have to believe their serious about that."(paraphrase)

This doesn't seem that ridiculous to me. If a small group of people want to be recognized as being in some 3rd category that isn't exactly male or female, that is a vast improvement over the current arguments.

"mix"

I think people would get used to it quickly

I like it. That's even better than 'Mister' or 'Misses'.

And it has the added benefit of making all of them sound a little bit like rappers.

Hey man, to quote Dave chappelle, "I don't understand it, but I believe them. When someone cuts there dick off, you kind have to believe their serious about that."(paraphrase)

This doesn't seem that ridiculous to me. If a small group of people want to be recognized as being in some 3rd category that isn't exactly male or female, that is a vast improvement over the current arguments.
It is absolutely ridiculous. Its a social/political trend that preys on confused young people.

Meet Mx.

I guess it's been around a long time, I just never noticed it.

http://time.com/4106718/what-mx-means/

Most of the ideas people have come up with for gender neutral language have been cringy garbage, overly-specific or impractical, or just too different for comfort. I think Mx is not one of those. It strikes me as a simple, clean solution to the basic English honorific and it sends a message of being voluntary. Along with pulling the stick out of our ass about using "they," we've got a good way to handle a big proportion of our gendered words without marginalizing or forcing anybody into anything.

I could only see supporting this for non-binaries.

Not for people who comfortably identify as male or female but feel the need to "hide" their gender on the written page.

(I remember when using "Mrs." versus "Miss" became a big deal because it exposed marital status. And we got the universal "Ms." At least that made sense relative to privacy.)

It is absolutely ridiculous. Its a social/political trend that preys on confused young people.

Maybe, but trannies, effeminate gay men, and butch lesbians i don't think are new inventions, and gender identity in many ways is a social construct, which means everything about gender outside of medicine and science.

So if that small minority of people ask for the social graces of others to use terms that aren't absurd and ridiculous, I'm not all that opposed to it.

I would actually prefer if their was a separate term for trannies, that others could identify with as well, would make the he/she thing easier.

Let's put it to the test.

Hey Mx, can you spare a dollar?

Mx & Mx Smith has a 59% rating on RT.

Mx Magoo needs Lasik.

Some prick stole my kids bMx bike last week.

Not bad at all.

Last edited:
can we not turn gender into a math equation?

thx
The term "gender" is made up to begin with. It's nonsense. You have the parts you're born in. Act whatever fuckin' way you want to, but we don't need "gender" to describe it.

Back