NRA to Parkland Teens: You’re Only Relevant Because Your Classmates Died

I restated it below the requote you put forth. In American society since the time of colonialism there has been the myth that "they" are coming for our firearms. In Cali you can still own firearms, a lot of firearms, legally. My rifle and shotgun were legal in CA when I lived their in early 2012. So I dont know what your point is honestly. If you are going to bring up the restrictions on magazine size, and firearm type, then I fully endorse and agree with most of CAs restrictions in those arenas.

Thanks man. I'd need someone to translate that restatement so we'll just skip it. Cheers.

According to the 14th Amendment and most state Constitutions it is.

What you drinking? Tecate here.
All of the rights in the constitution are not guaranteed. They simply arent. Didnt I say this already, I can strip you of most of your rights simply for selling a gram of coke to a club kid on HW BLVD. I mean I can go non-drug related offenses. I can strip you of your rights in some states for riding your bike drunk. I can strip you of your rights in most states if I convince someone you are a threat to yourself. Its very simple, the constitution is not a guarantee of rights.

If you are 10 and in a lunchroom, and you punch an 8 year old, and they bang their head. I can strip you of your rights for a probably your whole life.

See here is teh thing, and what most of us on this thread arent getting. Whether we want to believe or not, we live in a society, and most of us need to get on with each other. Some of us have the belief that we dont need to get on, that we can do whatever we want and impede on others ability to live their life, that simply isnt true.

Now you might be thinking, but wait I want to own a nuclear arsenal I should be able to, dont impede on my ability to do so; and there is the crux. We have changed our paradigm, as a society we have decided that moving toward greater regulation of firearms is a good move, so we will move toward that.

Now you might be thinking, I dont want to be a slave to the system, Ill revolt, Ill never give up my nuclear arms. Well then there will be consequences. Just like slavery changed, just like all White lunch counters changed, just like seat belt restrictions and laws changed, this to will change and when it does those that dont follow suit will be shit out of luck, and simply just assholes really. Ill feel no remorse for those people because honestly they were on the losing side of a good evolutionary point in our system.

Thanks man. I'd need someone to translate that restatement so we'll just skip it. Cheers.
Thats fine, just know that unless you have a premise it better to stay out of the conversation and let the adults hash things out. Anything less is cacophonous and shows ignorance. Now Im not calling your ignorant, I wouldnt do that, I dont know you personally. I do know that youre of the opinion you cant own a fun gun in CA and I am proof that you can so I just think you might need a little more information before speaking out.

Hey have I asked you about this before, did you name yourself Cubo De Sangre because of the metal/punk label? If so FUCK YES!!!

here have been to many mass shootings occurring in the same contemporary American time proximity. Politicians need to act accordingly to change laws in order prevent more of the same behavior; part of that is realigning firearms ownership and use.

That is the basic elevator speech. Sorry you cant pick it out from through the kids sobs and tears during interviews. Maybe your English language comprehension is low. I'm glad I was able to do what you are supposed to be able to do, and were either to academically unprepared, or to lazy to do, for yourself and distill this message in a concise statement.

then I fully endorse and agree with most of CAs restrictions in those arenas.

What laws? Anything specific.

I've heard a bunch of rehashed talking points and also calls for taking a mile when "the right" gives an inch...

As far as you agreeing with CA's ridiculous laws I don't see us agreeing on much. I could take a CA AR and make it function like a normal one in a few minutes. It does nothing to stop crime. Also their constant new laws on handguns make their "approved" list smaller every year because the requirements are ridiculous.

Listen this thread has really gotten under my skin, mostly because I think a lot of you have a large degree of ignorance of gun ownership and of the 2A. Mostly because I think as a collective we have a very weak understanding of power, politics, and policy. Mostly because I cant believe I am part of this group right now. I dont think the debates have been helpful, healthy, or all that powerful. I think mostly its been side lodged bickering like children arguing over baseball cards and other non-sense. Its been ridiculous.

The bottom line is this, as a society we have a right to firearms, that part is true. That right can be restricted, taken away, and in fact one of the most famous 2A cases tried in the supreme outlined that we do in deed a right to bear arms, outside of national service, but that this right does not apply to all types of firearms, at all times, in every manner we see fit. Now Im not direct quoting but I know its from the 2010 case.

All of the rights in the constitution are not guaranteed. They simply arent. Didnt I say this already, I can strip you of most of your rights simply for selling a gram of coke to a club kid on HW BLVD.

Let me stop you right there. If you're argument amounts to might makes right then I agree. If you can speak more philosophically or legally then I'd identify that as our gap. That and the language barrier.

outside of national service, but that this right does not apply to all types of firearms, at all times, in every manner we see fit.

As an example to this the Miller case outlined that it would need to of relevance to a militia and that a short barreled shotgun doesn't have that relevance, therefore stays on the nfa list.

I mean I study law and have a better than cursory knowledge of constitutional and some states laws. Apparently as of August Ill be an expert, or so they tell me. Its not might Im talking about its evolution and paradigm shifts. Like slavery, like White counters, like segregated schools. Paradigms shift, thats it. The nature of the paradigm itself may change, and so may the topical subject matter, but paradigm shifts are hard for everyone. The fact is its time for this firearm ownership paradigm to shift. Philosophically, practically, and legally I can strip anyone of their rights. That is a truth. I'm not even talking about incarceration.

First amendment test, in G-D We Trust is printed on bills. There are prayers during congressional services, people swear on bibles in court. If I am an atheist, the very nature of the practice of prayer infringes on my first amendment right. Test of 1A go call cop a dickhead. Spit in front of a cop, not at, in front of at their feet. In press, on your FB threaten the life of the president.

2A I dont even have to make any anomalous things up, 2010 says our firearm ownership is restricted.

4A LOL if you live in CA you know your 4A rights have been violated. I smell weed, GET OUT OF THE CAR SIRRRR!

I can keep going if you want.

As an example to this the Miller case outlined that it would need to of relevance to a militia and that a short barreled shotgun doesn't have that relevance, therefore stays on the nfa list.
Correct. That was Millers specific weapon, but the opinion set fourth, that I re-stated and cited, applies in case of all peoples of all types of all firearms. We can not own, carry, and use willy nilly. How that looks in policy right now is still up for debate. The SCOTUS opinion though stands as part of the documentation so Im sure as we move forward this will come up more and more.

What laws? Anything specific.

I've heard a bunch of rehashed talking points and also calls for taking a mile when "the right" gives an inch...

As far as you agreeing with CA's ridiculous laws I don't see us agreeing on much. I could take a CA AR and make it function like a normal one in a few minutes. It does nothing to stop crime. Also their constant new laws on handguns make their "approved" list smaller every year because the requirements are ridiculous.

The open ownership, use, and transference of firearms. Those policies should most certainly change. So here is where I get sticky on my points. I live in AZ, if I buy a gun, which I have I traded in my Glock for my 9mm, I have to fill something out, I think I dont remember that well but I remember filling out at least something, I think again I cant remember. Anyway, the fact that I can turn around and some guy can be like Im going to take this gun and Im going to kill 100 people with 10000 bullets, Ill give you 1000000 for your gun, and I can sell my gun to that person no questions asked, that is obscene. That shit is obscene. I can go to some "gun show", really its old nerds with little if any hygiene practices of self cleaning routines, and get military rounds with no question asked is obscene. That shit has to change.

Second, I have be a complete psycho, and fill out my one piece of paperwork and create havoc. That shit is obscene. Im writing a policy now actually that Ill submit to my local governor. Im hoping they will hear me out. It essentially place responsibility of ownership on multiple levels, creates checks and balances for ownership and use, and restricts NOTHING. I restrict nothing. You want a fat man, have at it. Can you as an individual get through the checks and balances, is the site of sale willing to take the responsibility for the sale if something goes south? Is the local authority willing to take the responsibility if their practices were lax and a crime was committed? Multi-level responsive checks and balances.

Ill say it here I agree with all of CAs gun restriction. Second, again theres a flaw in your logic. You are correlating the premise that gun ownership should be restricted based on "chronic" crime and gun violence, versus "acute" multi-mortality gun violence. The former is not the reason restriction is necessary, its the latter. There is no way to control for single incidence longitudinal "chronic" gun violence. Thats a whole policy conversation no one wants to get into and really we have continued to make the problems worse as a society.

Youre discounting based on the fact there exist talking points? Thats an invalid way to deal with this type of policy shift. The talking points are what drive the policies. We believe that no man of any color should be bought and sold as property it is cruel>>>FAST FORWARD>>>Free Men of all colors!

Finally the lack of inches have added up over the years, its times to give the mile. Its simply just time. AWB 1994 was a good first step, it lapsed, thats our fault as a society. Really what happened is LaPierre took over the NRA in on the back of AWB, and did an amazing job of garnering support through large donations to both parties for worse 2A laws, and I know what youre thinking, AWB did nothing to prevent crime. Correct, thats not what it intended to do. The mis-correlation between one of the points I made above, chronic vs acute, is where we need more education as a whole. Its like a heart transplant wont fix obesity, youre right it wont, but we are just trying to save a persons life because they have heart failure. Thats a really bad analogy, fuck Im tired.

I traded in my Glock for my 9mm, I have to fill something out, I think I dont remember that well but I remember filling out at least something, I think again I cant remember.

You had to fill out atf 4473 and pass the fbi nics background check.

Anyway, the fact that I can turn around and some guy can be like Im going to take this gun and Im going to kill 100 people with 10000 bullets, Ill give you 1000000 for your gun, and I can sell my gun to that person no questions asked, that is obscene.

You would be liable for selling to that person if you knew his intent. You think a criminal or straw purchaser would give a flying fuck if there was a law against private sales?

and get military rounds

LOL, military rounds? You mean standard ball 9mm ammo. After a comment like this I'm not sure there is any point going on. You are not educated on the subject. Plus in soft targets civilian hunting or hd rounds are much better than our military ammo.

Ill say it here I agree with all of CAs gun restriction.

Do you know them all? I certainly don't. But they have many bans/restrictions based purely on aesthetics(some of which they don't even know what the part is or does). You think manufacturers of pistols should have to keep adding and redesigning parts so that it fits California's ridiculous requirements. Changes to the pistol that do nothing to curb crime and changes that could be defeated with a file in 30 seconds(brass stamping).

Youre discounting based on the fact there exist talking points?

My point is that they aren't bringing up anything new and they aren't(from what I've seen) putting forward any detailed plans for legislation. It's nothing more than a continued rah rah rah. If they want to have a honest talk on it they need to go get educated on the subject and then put something forward.

Finally the lack of inches have added up over the years, its times to give the mile. Its simply just time.

Nope.

we need more education as a whole

Get started.

This thread still going?

What about the NRA and the Parkland teenagers?

It's so easy to derail these brain dead neckbeards. Deep deep South.... I'm still loling at that.

As if how deep you go = more intimate knowledge.... of inbreeding. @BudKing8806 Where are you and your other conversational buttplugs at?

They got mad because they posted many memes :D

I'm just kidding, I proved my point way back with the way most of these gunatics react to discourse. Funny, they had to "fake news" me and then say I don't currently live where I live. That and I should think I can overthrow the federal government with my guns (I probably don't own any right?)

This is the War Room where brain cells come to die. Comparing today's situation to the Revolutionary War is beyond stupid. The Founding Fathers would absolutley despise the NRA and what has become of this naton.

I'll just post when I want and the professional bandwagon gunhuggers will froth at the mouth and get mad. Amusing, thanks for the data.

Should I post a meme? Isn't that what you do now insead of elucidating and typing out your thoughts/points? ;)

@RerouteToRemain I don't care if you don't like me, you've ignored the BS and you're an example of someone who is at least trying to get their point across, along with a few others. Kudos.

Ill be raising an expresssive, independent, human for sure. I myself as a cusper hate, and simultaneously am apathetic to most of the change Gen Xers and Boomers have imparted on the world. Millenials have officially gotten under my skin as well. The older ones took up the neo-posts left behind by aging boomers no longer able to work. They had the potential to change the world and instead got caught up in the same money grab boomers and Xers did. This new generation though, fuck I hope they turn it around. I have a sneaking suspicion they will. For sure they have more wear-withal to fight against authority than the previous three larger generations. Time will tell.

On my end, I want my kid to feel a sense of agency. I dont want to raise another proletariat consuming without remorse or empathy. I hope my kid has half the strength to stand up to authority figures as these kids have. The kids from Stoneman are putting together stronger theses than most if not all adults that I have heard speak out against them. You yourself have yet to make a point with any type of depth. Your entire opinion can be summed up as, "they need to respect my authority because Im older." They are making more than cogent points. If we as adults take the time to listen and actually listen with any type of care or empathy we would quickly find out they are right to ask for greater oversight on firearm purchase and ownership.

Finally, and I posted this a bit earlier. The BS mythos that "they" are coming for our guns is perpetuated by gun manufacturers and gun lobbyists. Rarely has anyone asked for full steaming repeal of 2A or mandated firearm returns. Those that have do not have the power, or knowledge, to present a relevant policy that would make it past a cursory conversation. Both sides of our US political machine have aligned themselves in one direction, that is staunchly pro gun ownership. They both drink from the same lobbying well. I have a friend who works in economic policy shifts and after our last conversation it seems that If you track gun sales they spike after every time the national discourse in this country goes toward the gun stripping mythos. Concurrently the political discourse does not move parallel to the national discourse in these times of firearm sale spikes. Meaning the "they" are not individuals with enough power to actually shift policy. Now there have been policy conversations that curtail sales and ownership, but none that out right ban firearms entirely.

As a 38 year old, I HATE OLD PEOPLE AND WISH SIMULTANEOUS DEATH UPON ALL OF US! The sooner we all die, the better this world will become. Thats my opinion. Boomers and Xers need to get the fuck out of the way so the world can become better. Instead, like traffic, they hold up progress. Thats the truth.

I didn't expect a dissertation on my simple comment, but I'll just address a couple points.

1- I never said the kids should respect "my" authority because I'm older; I do think they should so some civility. Further, my comment was against the backdrop of your statement that the other poster could never speak to your child like Mr. Noir did if he had authority over your child - pretty outlandish considering Noir was 10x more civil than the Hoggs kid.

2-Oddly you're suggest that it's ok for kids to curse at those that are in authority over them - I'll just throw this out there ftr, but you're going to raise a failure who wont be able to keep a decent job or provide for your grandchildren. So congrats???

3-As to your claim that the kids are making a stronger argument than the adults, you've clearly not listened to comment from either side. The kids have made such coherent arguments that I'm left to believe that its ok to take the rights of others because a few random nuts have committed evil acts, but they find it "unfair to make them use clear backpacks because of the actions of 1 person". I'd say that's pretty typical of a teenage mindset, but if you don't see the hypocrisy and total ignorance in those 2 statements then I'm gonna have to call bs on you being 38.

4-A retired SC justice just wrote an op-ed calling for the full repeal of 2A. Several posters here have done the same. Many at the march for our lived did as well. Hey, but rarely you say....

5-I've actually made several valid points in this thread if you'd actually look at my posts. a: The deadliest school shooting occurred with the use of 2 pistols so your AR ban isn't going to stop school shootings. b: An arbitrary limit on the number of guns a person possesses probably does more to punish hunters than a potential mass shooter. c: Most of those calling for a ban have no idea what the potential uses of an AR would be, except to "kill people".

6-Its odd that one side of the argument about gun deaths openly longs for the day that the other side is dead - a bit ironic don't ya think.

TLDR cliffs: You haven't read the actual comments from both sides and you're going to raise an idiot.

This thread still going?

What about the NRA and the Parkland teenagers?

It's so easy to derail these brain dead neckbeards. Deep deep South.... I'm still loling at that.

As if how deep you go = more intimate knowledge.... of inbreeding. @BudKing8806 Where are you and your other conversational buttplugs at?

They got mad because they posted many memes :D

I'm just kidding, I proved my point way back with the way most of these gunatics react to discourse. Funny, they had to "fake news" me and then say I don't currently live where I live. That and I should think I can overthrow the federal government with my guns (I probably don't own any right?)

This is the War Room where brain cells come to die. Comparing today's situation to the Revolutionary War is beyond stupid. The Founding Fathers would absolutley despise the NRA and what has become of this naton.

I'll just post when I want and the professional bandwagon gunhuggers will froth at the mouth and get mad. Amusing, thanks for the data.

Should I post a meme? Isn't that what you do now insead of elucidating and typing out your thoughts/points? ;)

@RerouteToRemain I don't care if you don't like me, you've ignored the BS and you're an example of someone who is at least trying to get their point across, along with a few others. Kudos.
Lol...pretty sure you just tucked dick and stopped responding to me. I can't blame you though, I wouldn't want you to look any dumber than you already do. But here you are, still obviously crying about some shit I posted yesterday. I don't even remember what I said that hurt you so bad bro. It's just a forum, no need to be emotional for days over it bud.

I didn't expect a dissertation on my simple comment, but I'll just address a couple points.

1- I never said the kids should respect "my" authority because I'm older; I do think they should so some civility. Further, my comment was against the backdrop of your statement that the other poster could never speak to your child like Mr. Noir did if he had authority over your child - pretty outlandish considering Noir was 10x more civil than the Hoggs kid.

2-Oddly you're suggest that it's ok for kids to curse at those that are in authority over them - I'll just throw this out there ftr, but you're going to raise a failure who wont be able to keep a decent job or provide for your grandchildren. So congrats???

3-As to your claim that the kids are making a stronger argument than the adults, you've clearly not listened to comment from either side. The kids have made such coherent arguments that I'm left to believe that its ok to take the rights of others because a few random nuts have committed evil acts, but they find it "unfair to make them use clear backpacks because of the actions of 1 person". I'd say that's pretty typical of a teenage mindset, but if you don't see the hypocrisy and total ignorance in those 2 statements then I'm gonna have to call bs on you being 38.

4-A retired SC justice just wrote an op-ed calling for the full repeal of 2A. Several posters here have done the same. Many at the march for our lived did as well. Hey, but rarely you say....

5-I've actually made several valid points in this thread if you'd actually look at my posts. a: The deadliest school shooting occurred with the use of 2 pistols so your AR ban isn't going to stop school shootings. b: An arbitrary limit on the number of guns a person possesses probably does more to punish hunters than a potential mass shooter. c: Most of those calling for a ban have no idea what the potential uses of an AR would be, except to "kill people".

6-Its odd that one side of the argument about gun deaths openly longs for the day that the other side is dead - a bit ironic don't ya think.

TLDR cliffs: You haven't read the actual comments from both sides and you're going to raise an idiot.

You typed WAY too many words there, Bud.

Lol...pretty sure you just tucked dick and stopped responding to me. I can't blame you though, I wouldn't want you to look any dumber than you already do. But here you are, still obviously crying about some shit I posted yesterday. I don't even remember what I said that hurt you so bad bro. It's just a forum, no need to be emotional for days over it bud.

... and the bait is taken.

You really are a disappoint to your parents aren't you? Tucked dick? What the fuck, don't you have a job or better things to do? Did you think I was going to enlighten you idiots or vice versa? This is the Internet you stupid piece of fuck.

What did I not answer? Why are you traumatized? I'm not your uncle, please calm the fuck down and drink another beer in the morning, I'm not going to play with your asshole.

EDIT - Do you notice how this guy is trying to force his reality to be true? He's painstakingly trying to appear calm after being triggered in his other posts. Also, he claims to not remember anything... in a thread where there are back buttons, scrolling, and pages.

It's just a forum, bud. Learn how to use one. Backwoods inbreeder. With a tucked dick. You a tranny?

... and the bait is taken.

You really are a disappoint to your parents aren't you? Tucked dick? What the fuck, don't you have a job or better things to do? Did you think I was going to enlighten you idiots or vice versa? This is the Internet you stupid piece of fuck.

What did I not answer? Why are you traumatized? I'm not your uncle, please calm the fuck down and drink another beer in the morning, I'm not going to play with your asshole.
Wow...talk about unhinged.

Wow...talk about unhinged.

Taking medical advice from you seems like a bad idea. I think you don't know what to say. Why don't you fuck your truck? :D

Unbelievable how easy these idiots are... this is why the trolls farms were so successful.

How's your deep South, BudKing?

EDIT- One last thing, adding bro, buddy, pal, bud etc. excessively proves the point of how you're trying to patronize/look "cooler."

What a failure. Go to work, kid.

You typed WAY too many words there, Bud.

Well it was a response to the dissertation I read, but I did leave cliffs:

Back