NRA to Parkland Teens: You’re Only Relevant Because Your Classmates Died

Okay. Serious: Your reading comprehension is terrible. I fucking meant what I typed you illiterate mongoloid... AA and SA. They were example of meetings that take place anywhere, everywhere, with all sorts of people.

Holy. Fuck. You can't be that stupid... but your username indicates that you've endured a lot of pain while learning life, that's for sure. Try harder. At hitting yourself in the head with a shovel :D

Mongoloid - what are you 13? I dont think it's my reading comprehension as much as your sentence structure. Now 'endured pain learning life is' funny - glad you aren't taking this too seriously even though you're being eaten alive talking shit about a fairy tale you've made in your head that is more prominent in the north than the south.

Now will you please; pretty pretty please; pretty please with a cherry on top, tell me wtf AA and SA mean? It can't be that hard to type 4 words - you've typed plenty.

lol I was about to take outflow seriously but then he clearly demonstrated why I shouldn't.

This is a song that's been sung more than once. Little guns can lead to big guns. This isn't news.

It's like he's never heard of ambushes, snipers, infiltration, sabotage, conversion of loyalists, assassinations of high valued targets, lack of support by military personnel, hit and run tactics etc...

There is no reason to take AR-15's AK-47's, all the variants and every other accurate semi auto rifle away from the population.

Since the public knows how the government is spying you would be able to avoid their methods. Don't post anything online, don't communicate with cell phones or any other type of phone.

There won't be a tyrannical government if the population is armed. You don't throw a frog into boiling water. Gun regulation like banning and confiscating "assault weapons" and 30 round magazines is the temperature being set to medium heat. The creepy and warped tyranny comes after the population is disarmed and completely controlled.

I'm in favor of responsible gun ownership.

And how do you define it? Knowing that criminals will disregard the law regardless, and there are zero predictors of when someone might snap?

What you consider responsible gun ownership might not be the same as mine. What you consider responsible ownership might not even jive the same as another antigunner.

I live in a state that already has the AW ban and magazine capacity restrictions. And a permit is needed for weapons to ammunition.

So I ask you as non confrontational as possible. How do you make me an even more responsible owner without infringing on my ability to conceal carry a pistol for self defense? I’m not trying to be on equal footing with police and military, but I would damn well like to remain equally as armed as the common thug.

I'm in favor of responsible gun ownership.
That's basically the opening line, a trojan horse if you will, of people that believe the government needs to be freed up to pursue European-style gun control.

th

@Scrody @Soul Crusher are examples of small penis syndrome.

@Scrody - For the third time, and I just came back for a chuckle, I meant AA (Alcoholics Anonymous) and SA (Substance Abuse).

You guys... I truly do feel sorry for you. I hope you get on the medications you're looking for.

Nice video Soul Crusher... you've watched too many comic book movies I think. You're the next Iron Man, brah. Save the country! Start now instead of posting on a MMA sub-forum.

This was highly amusing, but unsettling because so many of you are living in fantasy worlds.

If you were to have your revolution, you'd be having it. Good luck and good night you cucks. It must suck to have all your assumptions be wrong; I must've hit a nerve to get your (admittedly retarded) attention.

Anyways, let's all talk like this is the Revolutionary War. That's definitely accurate for the times, lol.

Militias weren't private paramilitary organizations lmao.
Wow they actually totally were lol

George washington had to take troops to fight local militias. Why wouldnt they clarify that militias are to be organized and ran by state or local governments?

Saying the 2nd amendment gives the right of the collective to be protected by the government is just silly and non sensical. That is absolutely rewriting the second amendment.

Its like saying you have the right to be protected with firearms only by the police. That sounds like an extreme police state...

If you're the type of man to raise his kids to go around spouting"F'n old ass adults get the F out of our way" then you deserve to have your own jaw jacked..

Ill be raising an expresssive, independent, human for sure. I myself as a cusper hate, and simultaneously am apathetic to most of the change Gen Xers and Boomers have imparted on the world. Millenials have officially gotten under my skin as well. The older ones took up the neo-posts left behind by aging boomers no longer able to work. They had the potential to change the world and instead got caught up in the same money grab boomers and Xers did. This new generation though, fuck I hope they turn it around. I have a sneaking suspicion they will. For sure they have more wear-withal to fight against authority than the previous three larger generations. Time will tell.

On my end, I want my kid to feel a sense of agency. I dont want to raise another proletariat consuming without remorse or empathy. I hope my kid has half the strength to stand up to authority figures as these kids have. The kids from Stoneman are putting together stronger theses than most if not all adults that I have heard speak out against them. You yourself have yet to make a point with any type of depth. Your entire opinion can be summed up as, "they need to respect my authority because Im older." They are making more than cogent points. If we as adults take the time to listen and actually listen with any type of care or empathy we would quickly find out they are right to ask for greater oversight on firearm purchase and ownership.

Finally, and I posted this a bit earlier. The BS mythos that "they" are coming for our guns is perpetuated by gun manufacturers and gun lobbyists. Rarely has anyone asked for full steaming repeal of 2A or mandated firearm returns. Those that have do not have the power, or knowledge, to present a relevant policy that would make it past a cursory conversation. Both sides of our US political machine have aligned themselves in one direction, that is staunchly pro gun ownership. They both drink from the same lobbying well. I have a friend who works in economic policy shifts and after our last conversation it seems that If you track gun sales they spike after every time the national discourse in this country goes toward the gun stripping mythos. Concurrently the political discourse does not move parallel to the national discourse in these times of firearm sale spikes. Meaning the "they" are not individuals with enough power to actually shift policy. Now there have been policy conversations that curtail sales and ownership, but none that out right ban firearms entirely.

As a 38 year old, I HATE OLD PEOPLE AND WISH SIMULTANEOUS DEATH UPON ALL OF US! The sooner we all die, the better this world will become. Thats my opinion. Boomers and Xers need to get the fuck out of the way so the world can become better. Instead, like traffic, they hold up progress. Thats the truth.

Finally, and I posted this a bit earlier. The BS mythos that "they" are coming for our guns is perpetuated by gun manufacturers and gun lobbyists.

I must have missed where you put forth a convincing argument as to why there's guns I can't own and talk of more restrictions proposed. And why people in Cali can't buy shit now that they could have a few years ago. Can you quote that post?

here have been to many mass shootings occurring in the same contemporary American time proximity. Politicians need to act accordingly to change laws in order prevent more of the same behavior; part of that is realigning firearms ownership and use.

That is the basic elevator speech. Sorry you cant pick it out from through the kids sobs and tears during interviews. Maybe your English language comprehension is low. I'm glad I was able to do what you are supposed to be able to do, and were either to academically unprepared, or to lazy to do, for yourself and distill this message in a concise statement.

Demanding other people figure out how to make shit better by doing something legislatively to further infringe on 2nd Amendment rights.

Keep up, brah. :rolleyes::oops:
Its not an unalienable right. You know the constitution does not guarantee those rights held within to every American, right? Do you know that or nah...BRAH?

You can do something as minimally as sell a gram of coke in some states and lose most of your "rights" indefinitely.

Its not an unalienable right. You know the constitution does not guarantee those rights held within to every American, right? Do you know that or nah...BRAH?

According to the 14th Amendment and most state Constitutions it is.

What you drinking? Tecate here.

I must have missed where you put forth a convincing argument as to why there's guns I can't own and talk of more restrictions proposed. And why people in Cali can't buy shit now that they could have a few years ago. Can you quote that post?

I restated it below the requote you put forth. In American society since the time of colonialism there has been the myth that "they" are coming for our firearms. In Cali you can still own firearms, a lot of firearms, legally. My rifle and shotgun were legal in CA when I lived their in early 2012. So I dont know what your point is honestly. If you are going to bring up the restrictions on magazine size, and firearm type, then I fully endorse and agree with most of CAs restrictions in those arenas.

Back