Donald Cerrone vs. Leon Edwards Targeted For UFC Fight Night Singapore Main Event

Who Wins?

• Total voters

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

EDIT: I originally thought this would serve as Co-Main event to Aldo/Stephens but looks like that fight is on-hold for now. Cowboy vs. Edwards is your Main Event for Singapore.

Last edited:
1 overrated fighter vs 1 underrated fighter. it will be interesting

fuck. your suggestion of him taking the condit fight wasn't accepted

Would that not make more sense for the Liverpool card?

Ahh Cowboy. Good to see him back yet again. Hope/think he can beat Leon.

So Cowboy isn't moving back down?

Alright fight I guess. Gotta love that Cowboy fights anyone. Edwards is on a pretty good streak but I haven't really been impressed by him. Last fight I saw of his was against Tumenov I think.

Very good fight. The presumed Co-Main Event to Jose Aldo vs. Jeremy Stephens. Not a bad Co-Headlining pair of fights for Singapore.

Are they friends? The winner of this fight depends on the answer to that question.

Would that not make more sense for the Liverpool card?
Yeah feels like it would have made more sense for that card, but the event already has a Main and Co-Main in Till/WB and Gunnar/Magny. Bisping has also expressed interest in Liverpool. Probably isn't a bad thing that they're spreading the wealth.

going with Leon, Cerrone wont even know who he is so I can see him getting surprised with something

And if he shit talks Cowboy, he will probably sleep Cowboy
Isnt that fucked up? Dude has 45 fights and still gets stressed out if someone mean mugs him. Strange.

fuck. your suggestion of him taking the condit fight wasn't accepted

Never thought of it but now that you mention it: Goddamn, Cowboy / Condit is the fight I want.

Rooting for Leon. Been following him for a bit, hopefully he finishes Cowboy.

Gotta wait until after this week to book Stephens. He may end up being needed for a interrim/vacant title fight vs Ortega IF Max wins and wants to stay at 155 perhaps to fight Conor if Conor isn't retired

I hope the Aldo/Stephens fight is still on, Cerrone probably won't need three rounds to beat Edwards. But if Edwards does win, that'll be six in a row and a win over a fringe top ten guy, and he'll deserve some respek.

Back