So R.I.P Jon Jones' MMA career? Truth Prevails - Good Riddance.

The Pride contract.
prideroidcontract.jpg
Fact vs. your assumption. I'm not talking about price contracts here. I'm talking about convicted, repeat, cheats and utter frauds.

I am pro PED's but a Jones hater. Without caring about him roiding I enjoy seeing him in trouble.
I am a really and person.

Fact vs. your assumption. I'm not talking about price contracts here. I'm talking about convicted, repeat, cheats and utter frauds.
That's kind of funny Dan Henderson has not been accused of cheating by any organization. And definitely not convicted of anything. hendo did nothing but play with in the boundary made by the athletic commissions.

I am pro PED's but a Jones hater. Without caring about him roiding I enjoy seeing him in trouble.

I dislike certain fighters due to style but don't hate them. I don't hate people. I hate corruption. I hate cheaters. I hate steroid intake in combat sports which is against the rules and justice.

That's kind of funny Dan Henderson has not been accused of cheating by any organization. And definitely not convicted of anything. hendo did nothing but play with in the boundary made by the athletic commissions.
Pushing the boundaries doesn't negate it as fraudulent cowardice, lack of integrity, and masked cheating.

Bro I've told my friends this multiple times. I'm not a psychologist or anything but Jones might actually be a psycho/socio. I'm sure a lot of people don't really understand what they are seeing when he talks. I see a pathological liar. LOOK AT THE LINK BELOW....when I saw this my mind was made about him.

sorry but the cop was a douche bag !!
not saying anything bout jones being a douche cause he was .. But the cop was def a douche bag as well !!

wouldn't surprise me if they have a profile for jones in that town

fact Dan Henderson never failed a drug test. In amateur wrestling or professional MMA.

Dan had an exemption

sorry but the cop was a douche bag !!
not saying anything bout jones being a douche cause he was .. But the cop was def a douche bag as well !!

wouldn't surprise me if they have a profile for jones in that town

Dan had an exemption
True. But an "exemption" that clearly goes against any morals and ethics of a fighter. A 40 year old man provided with more testosterone (clearly abusable) than a healthy, in-prime 28 year old? Gtfoh bruh (not you, but the cheat-sympathising "exemption").

Ever wondered why TRT got banned?

It was always cheating. Masked cheating. Dan Henderson was on it in majority of his wins since 2007 believe.

True. But an "exemption" that clearly goes against any morals and ethics of a fighter. A 40 year old man provided with more testosterone (clearly abusable) than a healthy, in-prime 28 year old? Gtfoh bruh (not you, but the cheat-sympathising "exemption").

Ever wondered why TRT got banned?

It was always cheating. Masked cheating. Dan Henderson was on it in majority of his wins since 2007 believe.

i only mentioned the exemption cause someone said why don't people hate on dan like they hate on jones..

my guess is because dan tried to go the legal route at that point.. People gave up on exempt fighters after finding out that they could still max their levels out and have an advantage over a "clean" fighter ..

fuck man .. The owners and president were on juice .. Lol

i only mentioned the exemption cause someone said why don't people hate on dan like they hate on jones..

my guess is because dan tried to go the legal route at that point.. People gave up on exempt fighters after finding out that they could still max their levels out and have an advantage over a "clean" fighter ..

fuck man .. The owners and president were on juice .. Lol
100% true. Dan is not a baby. He knew he's doing an act of dishonesty. Just like Jones knew. Jones did it illegally and Dan did it "legally" until Dan's method got banned. Another example of superhuman cheaters (a.k.a cowards and pussies) : ViTRTtor.

100% true. Dan is not a baby. He knew he's doing an act of dishonesty. Just like Jones knew. Jones did it illegally and Dan did it "legally" until Dan's method got banned. Other examples of superhuman cheaters (a.k.a cowards and pussies) : ViTRTtor.

Vitor .. Someone poked a hole in him and let all the air out ..lol

Last edited:
GOAT.

And I would be absolutely stunned if Jon Jones never fought again. Even if it's on a boat in international waters, Jon Jones will fight again at some point in his life.

he only has to be in the pool for 6 months prior to his return .. Brock made this clear for us

this dude literally stuck needles in himself while he was in a race ..

it would be like jon jones doing steroids in between rounds

we all have our own definitions of " greatest I guess"

7 consecutive Tour de France man, 7 consecutive. It will never be repeated. All those guys are on PED's anyway, you really think those guys are riding bicycles up mountains natty? That's laughable. I can't believe they convinced their fans of that quite honestly, its unrealistic to say the least.

7 consecutive Tour de France man, 7 consecutive. It will never be repeated. All those guys are on PED's anyway, you really think those guys are riding bicycles up mountains natty? That's laughable. I can't believe they convinced their fans of that quite honestly, its unrealistic to say the least.

none of their friends told on them.. And none of them admitted they used needles during the race ..

call it what you want .. But his label isnt the greatest .. At least not in this mind .. Whatever goes on in yours is obviously different .. he'll always be the biggest chest in cycling history .. Not the greatest

Ignore these losers, it's litterally just a group ornate insecure weak males trying to give eachother a pat on the back and agree wth each other. Worthless slobs. The only reason they watch this sport is because they're not intimidated by high level athletes from other sports. Someone like Jon Jones Young with the world at his fingertips who became an expert at the sport 3 years into with only a year and a half worth of formal training, who comes in with that NBA player type of look and makes millions in a sport they nevertheless wanted him in intimidates them.
JonJonesHat.jpg
He exemplifies what insecure weak self victemizing and entitled males can't stand and why they run away from other sports. 23 Years old, 6'4" African American, biracial children, millionaire, world at his fingertips, high level combatant athlete who wins fights effortlessly, that fucking says it all. I'm tired of holding my fucking tounge I've been watching punks bash this kid and try to demonize him over the STUPIDIST reasons since 2011 before anyone knew shit about him.
I guess you don't wanna mention where he hit-and-ran from that accident with the pregnant woman? Or that other time he got busted by USADA? Or the fact that Jones has literally no defense beyond "I didn't take steroids"?

If we ignore all the bad parts, Jones seems like a pretty decent person, rather than the garbage fire that he is.

We will look back on Jones' career and try to decide whether it was the anabolic steroids or the cocaine that did him in. It's a tough choice.

I guess you don't wanna mention where he hit-and-ran from that accident with the pregnant woman? Or that other time he got busted by USADA? Or the fact that Jones has literally no defense beyond "I didn't take steroids"?

If we ignore all the bad parts, Jones seems like a pretty decent person, rather than the garbage fire that he is.

Preach, ya advocate of truth and justice, preach.

I think he tried to fight clean once. After he was stripped the first time and fought for the interim title vs OSP.

In that fight he realized what a bum he is without the juice, so he felt he couldn't risk doing it again.

Compare his performance against OSP with what Manuwa and Latifi did.
I dont understand how winning every round handily against a top 10 guy is a failure. Especially after being out for a long time. Jones has plenty of decisions in his career.

If a combat athlete "has to" take testosterone just to be a man and be nofmal, it's probably because he is too old and must stop fighting. Dan Henderson is a coward with no integrity. He abused the TRT schtick and effectively drugged himself to be younger than other 30 year olds (was practically super human) causing most of his major wins.

He's a cheat.

Spoken like a true male cheerleader.

Back