Anderson has the best finishing rate during a win streak and it’s not even close

My thread about the GOAT can’t keep the haters away. That’s how GOAT Anderson’s finishing rate is.

I am a friendly and constructive member of the forum.

You are ignorant and don’t understand mma. Nothing you’ve said in here is constructive and even in the face of evidence you stick with your lies.

You are ignorant and don’t understand mma. Nothing you’ve said in here is constructive and even in the face of evidence you stick with your lies.

MMA? Do you even care about MMA? You came here to troll didn't you? And now you look kinda upset, with jaundice.

Of his opponents: Sonnen, Belfort, Hendo and Franklin were all ranked at LHW .

So, can we use that same logic to say Sonnen, Belfort, Hendo and Franklin weren't that good because they lost to a middleweight?!

Huh, huh. Can we? huh. Can we?

MMA? Do you even care about MMA? You came here to troll didn't you? And now you look kinda upset, with jaundice.

I’m talking mma, you aren’t because you’ll lose the argument. Don’t believe me, read what you just wrote lol.

While you’re at it, and if you can actually read and comprehend at the same time I have an interesting article for you about mma. About mma and a fighter we are discussing in this very thread. About a specific point you are refuting. Do you follow that logic?

Here you go sweetheart =)

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/10...ays-drug-cheats-should-receive-a-lifetime-ban

I’m talking mma, you aren’t because you’ll lose the argument. Don’t believe me, read what you just wrote lol.

While you’re at it, and if you can actually read and comprehend at the same time I have an interesting article for you about mma. About mma and a fighter we are discussing in this very thread. About a specific point you are refuting. Do you follow that logic?

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/10...ays-drug-cheats-should-receive-a-lifetime-ban
I can see why you have a yellow card

No.
You are just continually spamming the thread with the same link.

You haven't touched the theme "MMA" at any moment. All you did was get a yellow card.

It was an honor to watch Anderson Silva in his prime. No one, and I mean no one, had me on the edge of my seat like Silva did. Conor is close but not quite there. The things he did inside the cage was a work of art. He made MMA less like prize fighting and more like martial arts.

He may not be GOAT, but being a "legend" doesnt do him justice with how easily that word is thrown around these days.

Anyone who’s cheated is a gigantic fraud. Anderson included. But your bf said he hadn’t said what he clearly had, I’ve posted the proof that he has. Now it’s fake news lolll.

If you went back and actually read what I’m replying to you’d understand, but you’re so butthurt you’re just jumping to the defense of a fellow Anderson nutsucker.
No. You asked me my opinion on that article and I told you.

Almost all of Anderson's top wins were over known PED users. What is your opinion on that?

And he showed the Michael Jordon of BJJ whats whats.

1. First fight BJ almost won. 2nd fight was a good win. About as good as Fedor's win over the surging Arlovski.

2. Why do you always think short stocky guys need to throw jabs? He has short reach but explosive hooks and explosive wrestling. You know nothing about striking or fighting.
lol no bj penn win was way better than a lucky win over arlovski
2: did i said good striker has to throw jab all the time? no i didn't i said he can't even throw a jab properly.and he rarely strike.
randleman got no footwork
throw wild looping hooks
rarely try to strike
shit striking defense
fitch striking >>>>>>>>>>>> randleman

lol no bj penn win was way better than a lucky win over arlovski
2: did i said good striker has to throw jab all the time? no i didn't i said he can't even throw a jab properly.and he rarely strike.
randleman got no footwork
throw wild looping hooks
rarely try to strike
shit striking defense
fitch striking >>>>>>>>>>>> randleman
{<jordan}

you offer nothing to the argument other than posting gif.
it is pretty clear that you have no comeback

Do you think you deserve a comeback? You bash an entire division to artificially advance a myth that your fav faced the toughest competition in the planet and you think you deserve a comeback?

No, you deserve laughter.

Back