Bag work in boxers beginning classes

I don't care if you train out of your grannies attic space or a top gym in BK......
but you where telling me all about how hardcore your thai was. i was super keen to hear more about your club and fight record. i train my own team out back of the black stump. we had a pretty solid record as a club when we were competing back in the day.

Last edited:
but you where telling me all about how hardcore your thai was. i was super keen to hear more about your club and fight record. i train my on team out back of the black stump. we had a pretty solid record as a club when we were competing back in the day.

Yes Aussie's love to brag..........super blaggers too.....how wonderful........

It's not eating if you don't swallow.......but I think you swallow gooooood.
remember what i said earlier, this isn't really the appropriate place for sharing those sort of thoughts. i recommend hiring a prostitute (preferably female, but what ever floats your boat) it might help you in dealing with these urges. i think the problem is mostly just a lack of sex, but until you actually fuck a women, i guess you will never know?

remember what i said earlier, this isn't really the appropriate place for sharing those sort of thoughts. i recommend hiring a prostitute (preferably female, but what ever floats your boat) it might help you in dealing with these urges. i think the problem is mostly just a lack of sex, but until you actually fuck a women, i guess you will never know?

Yawn.........I give you a F for that one........do You like kevin bloody wilson.....I bet you do.........;)

Yawn.........I give you a F for that one........do You like kevin bloody wilson.....I bet you do.........;)
not really. like i said earlier, i'm not into people that think they are funny. comedians are usually pathetic creatures, much like you.

You really are a crass plebeian.........
again with the compliments. i concede defeat, the scathing wit of someone such as yourself is just to much to handle, and i'm just going to have to kill myself. may your hugging quest continue and hopefully someone will hug you back someday (doubtful i now but you have to remain optimistic about these things).

again with the compliments. i concede defeat, the scathing wit of someone such as yourself is just to much to handle, and i'm just going to have to kill myself. may your hugging quest continue and hopefully someone will hug you back someday (doubtful i now but you have to remain optimistic about these things).

Shame I will miss your banter, good luck with the fight game.......

a spacetime thread degenerated into a pair of wankers waving their dicks at each other.

why am i surprised.

i get what your saying. but i believe drills are no substitute for hitting a bag. punching bags at full force is the only way to learn how to generate maximum force on a punch. there is also no substitute for having your own punching bag, mine is @William Huggins

had to laugh, at the know it alls having a go. you are dead right to shop around if you are getting shit training. lots of coaches aren't that good. my brothers a qualified coach and i'm a shit load better boxer than he is. there is a lot of really shit youtube clips so that isn't really the answer either.

I dont think you got what my intention was. Sure bag work has its relevance but how a coach starts boxing training at the beginning is very different. Remember spacetime is a complete beginner. Obviously the coach expected him to do bag work now after a short period but as he didnt hold hands he is a bad coach. The problem here is that spacetime thinks he knows it all and I bet went into training with this attitude. If everyone else is at fault all the time there might be a small hint the problem lies elsewhere. Just read how he writes about the other students. They are "ignorant and "cant even hold gloves correct". Remember his threads how he schools others in sparring (without video as always). Well students with this kind of attitude tend to wash out quick in boxing so I am not really suprised he couldnt manage. Now the excuses are flowing.

The problem here is spacetime like in every other thread he makes. A TMA student who thinks he is Rambo.

and btw. your feud with Huggins is annoying. Just solve that via PM and not in threads.

I dont think you got what my intention was. Sure bag work has its relevance but how a coach starts boxing training at the beginning is very different. Remember spacetime is a complete beginner. Obviously the coach expected him to do bag work now after a short period but as he didnt hold hands he is a bad coach. The problem here is that spacetime thinks he knows it all and I bet went into training with this attitude. If everyone else is at fault all the time there might be a small hint the problem lies elsewhere. Just read how he writes about the other students. They are "ignorant and "cant even hold gloves correct". Remember his threads how he schools others in sparring (without video as always). Well students with this kind of attitude tend to wash out quick in boxing so I am not really suprised he couldnt manage. Now the excuses are flowing.

The problem here is spacetime like in every other thread he makes. A TMA student who thinks he is Rambo.

and btw. your feud with Huggins is annoying. Just solve that via PM and not in threads.

ezgif.com-optimize.gif

i usually keep the feuding for the heavies. technique forum is mostly pretty chill. but if they what to start i will return in kind. your probably dead right about spacetime, but i find the guy amusing. and i have a pet hate against gyms not doing enough bag work, and having shit people hold pads for each other.

Last edited:
Back