Stipe: Mom would "destroy" me, wife "kill" me if I did what Conor did

Stipe riding that high horse like the best of them.

I just had to lol @ this if Stipe beats my ass he'd be in prison for assaulting a woman

U seem threatened by my post, my point is stipe isn't a draw he doesn't have any appeal as his fighting isn't amazing and he doesn't have any personality charisma, he's just a blue collar bitch like you

Oh yeah I know he's a volunteer fire fighter, my aunt is as well and she's 115 pounds, what's your point

I disagree I think Stipe is charasmatic in his own way. His fight vs Nganau even tho impressive to non casuals probably did not help his popularity.

Last edited:
stipe just insulted conors mom and girlfriend

Good for Stipe to have a mother that actually cared about him enough to raise him. It's a shame that so many people have parents that never really gave a shit about them so they never learned how to behave.

Stipe is awesome. He should be idolized. And not guys like Conor who are willing to say and do pretty much anything for money.

And it's embarassing to see people on here acting like money is the only important thing in life.

.................Annnndddd '"Disappointed Stipe Mom' is born.

Disappointed Stipe Mom is a fucking savage. She would wreck Motivated Penn, Chuck with that look in his eyes, Low Altitude Cain, and would fight TRT Belfort to a majority draw.

He's a grown ass man, still fearing his mommy. Difference between respect and fear of consequences, then again this is probably just Stipe attempting to sound like the perfect blue collar guy thus killing his marketability. I doubt he actually fears any kind of sustainable punishment from his momma.
You are taking this far to literally.

A grown man saying he 'fears is mom' is just a joking respect he pays her to say 'she is still my mom no matter how old I am' which all moms like. The fear comes from disappointing her and not a physical beating at that stage.

Guys say it all the time 'my mom would kick my ass' which just means it goes against everything she taught you and raised you to be and would disappoint her.

I just had to lol @ this if Stipe beats my ass he'd be in prison for assaulting a woman

U seem threatened by my post, my point is stipe isn't a draw he doesn't have any appeal as his fighting isn't amazing and he doesn't have any personality charisma, he's just a blue collar bitch like you

Oh yeah I know he's a volunteer fire fighter, my aunt is as well and she's 115 pounds, what's your point

i dont seem threatened by your post, you just think thats a smartass thing to say. my whole post is just fucking around with you, there there

he's not a volunteer btw

as for me being blue collar, lol. not exactly

I hear DC is using her in sparring

Old News. He was using Stipes Mom to prep for UFC 210 and he was wrecking her. Then Stipe went over for a visit, and peed without lifting the toilet seat. Stipes Mom was very disappointed and fucking mauled DC in the next sparring session, injuring him badly. He was out for over a week. Could barely walk. That was the underlying reason for 'towel gate'.

Don't fuck with Disappointed Stipe Mom.

How can you not like Stipe? Fear our mothers :)

I'd laugh my ass off if Stipe tried to act like a thug.

Stipe MiocGregor

Stick to being a blue collar personality while trash talkers and bad asses make the real money.
No wonder you ran over the preggo lady and have to resort to crack and steroids to hide the coward inside you when facing people you know you would get smashed by, pussy.

You're banned and your name is permanently tarnished in MMA.

Stipe sounds like a cuck, letting women control him, that's not how men were designed to be taking orders from women its the other way around, this society is beyond fucked.

Don't even get me started Step McBitchShit will get his ass handed to him by Jon Jones, and after D.C. throws step laser around I'm going to be in here posting equations with my brilliant MMA Math!

Stipe would destroy Jones and you know it.

I'd laugh my ass off if Stipe tried to act like a thug.

Stipe MiocGregor

Stick to being a blue collar personality while trash talkers and bad asses make the real money.

That or snort coke ( Jones ) , fail USADA tests ( Jones ) , duck number 1 contenders ( Conor ) and generally tarnish your legacy and be exposed as a cheat ( Jones ) ..... than yes badass and trash talk on sir.

Last edited:
Won't do shit for his wallet.

Bad ass trash talker who does what he wants > Blue collar guy, unfortunately for Conor he doesn't fight, credit to Stipe he steps up, but he still has a boring personality and his fights don't sell themselves as he's not a household name, which is why WME can't stand him.
I don’t think he cares much, that’s why he hasn’t given up his firefighter job to market himself and train full time as a pro fighter. He has a mans outlook, not this boyish mindset you seem to have.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/4/...ould-kill-me-if-i-did-what-conor-mcgregor-did

“Yeah, I would never do that. Like, to that point. I understand that he was trying to back his boy up, but also I understand you can’t be doing that,” Miocic said. “People got hurt. I’m constant, I’m always doing the right thing, that’s the way I was raised.

“And if I did that, honestly, my mom would destroy me. My wife would kill me. Like, who do you think you are? I would never do anything like that, I would just be who I am. I would do it a different way.”

If he would get destroyed by his mom and killed by his wife, how is he gonna handle DC? :D:D
Stipe has values and is not a self absorbed A-Hole like the leprechaun fellow...

Back