Stipe: Mom would "destroy" me, wife "kill" me if I did what Conor did

This is a fucked up time in the sport if someone like Stipe doesn't get respect because he "doesn't draw". Like anyone here has a fucking stake in the company
It’s the Conor era I guess. Guys and fans are more worried about their talking game and appearance than their fighting game

You are taking this far to literally.

A grown man saying he 'fears is mom' is just a joking respect he pays her to say 'she is still my mom no matter how old I am' which all moms like. The fear comes from disappointing her and not a physical beating at that stage.

Guys say it all the time 'my mom would kick my ass' which just means it goes against everything she taught you and raised you to be and would disappoint her.

Its a sad day when you actually have to explain it to people.

He has been raised properly and given the moral values and mutual respect that one should get.

what a Beta Cuck.
source.gif

take a look at his family in the background when he delivers his "i'd like to apologize to absolutely fucking nobody" speech.

these are not the kind of people to keep him in line. they adore his bullshit.

Hate conor, love Eddie not being to barely stand in the background lolololololol fucking scrub

It’s the Conor era I guess. Guys and fans are more worried about their talking game and appearance than their fighting game
I still don't understand how as a promoter you can't promote an extremely skilled HW that's also a firefighter. And him not being a big talker isn't an excuse considering how popular GSP is/was

Stipe is awesome. He should be idolized. And not guys like Conor who are willing to say and do pretty much anything for money.

And it's embarassing to see people on here acting like money is the only important thing in life.

For Conor's fans is OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY that is really important!

Stipe's wife would kick his ass & DC's ass and call them both virgins afterwards.

He's a grown ass man, still fearing his mommy. Difference between respect and fear of consequences, then again this is probably just Stipe attempting to sound like the perfect blue collar guy thus killing his marketability. I doubt he actually fears any kind of sustainable punishment from his momma.
Well with your level of respect of women, I'm guessing the last vajajay you touched was your mom's on the way out.

Back