Look out Holly! Megan Anderson looking jacked and shifting serious weight.

Wear and tear? She doesn’t seem to show any side effects of that, I expect her to coast or get a TKO.

She got punched hard and a lot in her last fight for example.

Then you consider her boxing background her age and all that training and females are different then males athletes so for me seeing a lesser Holly overnight wouldn't shock me that much at this point in time.

Ish gonna be a unanimous decISHon for Holly. Holly ish gonna keep it moving and win on points. Ish not gonna be close.

A lot of people sleeping on Holly but she is a drastic jump in competition for Megan Anderson. Holly may drop a lot of fights to top shelf fighters but she’s still going to be Anderson’s stiffest competition to date.

Trap bars vary in weight 35-55 pounds.

The two outside plates are twenty fives. Looks like the two inside plates are fourty fives.

It’s probably around 275.

Decent weight for a WMMA. You can’t expect her to compete with female powerlifters.

Trap bars have become popular lately. Easier on the back than conventional deadlifts and much easier to teach.

Some people think they have more athletic carry over thank a conventional deadlift. Hard to gauge either lifts athletic carryover let alone which is superior but the convenience of the trap bar alone might just make it better for athletes.

It’s a great lift.
Im thinking about starting to do them. I don't want to get very bulky though. Prefer cut and less mass. I already do some exercise where you dip or something...saw holly Holm doing it and started. My ass looks bawling now.

These dudes? Explosive males of west African descent ? We got plenty of Ronnie Coleman types in mma. Fighting is one sport where it helps for your ancestors to have been selected for their strength and bred eugenically. Overeem has the Dutch height mixed in but all seemed to get that fast twitch gene mutation.

ubereem.jpg

15585.jpg

IMG_0583.jpg

Kevin-Randleman-Shouting.jpg

Well, we now know what you jerk off to.

This is a pretty intriguing fight. Megan has the size, range and a little pop to cause problems for people, but she's been guilty of being rather plodding.

Holly is obviously going to have better movement, at least that's what we can expect, but it's rare for her to face women larger and rangier than she is.

Megan looks big af and is always lifting, but I'd be seriously surprised if she managed to control Holly in the clinch. Hollly has proved time and time again to be ridiculously strong, and I think that will make the infighting a wash. The only woman I remember really controlling Holly in the clinch was the much smaller Shevchenko, and that wasn't from strength but rather Bullet's very underrated technical acumen at that close distance.

She got punched hard and a lot in her last fight for example.

Then you consider her boxing background her age and all that training and females are different then males athletes so for me seeing a lesser Holly overnight wouldn't shock me that much at this point in time.

I think any Holly is still better than Megan, she hasn’t been fighting in a long time, Holly has been active. Megan brings nothing to the table that’s better than Cyborg or even Shevchenko.

I think any Holly is still better than Megan, she hasn’t been fighting in a long time, Holly has been active. Megan brings nothing to the table that’s better than Cyborg or even Shevchenko.

This comment is kind of ignorant tbh. Ok Holly's record is deeper, ok Megan doesn't have the career length that Cyborg or Bullet have but at the end of the day she is a very big, imposing girl, tall, long reach, very strong, A level athlete, 3 fight of the nights in a row in Invicta then became champion on only her her 10th pro appearance. She is well rounded and has subs, takedowns, ground and pound and deals damage in the clinch. Standing she throws heavy and varied Muay Thai combos, elbows, knees, punches, high kicks she's got them all and they all hurt. She has a heavy jab and nasty one shot power in her straights, well timed head kicks, knees to the body using her height and she has that killer instinct. Megan has finished 6 of her 8 wins and has won her last 4 fights by TKO.

She is young and hungry, 4 inches taller than Holly, 8 years younger and with a 2.5" reach advantage. She presents a legit and unique challenge to Holly.

This comment is kind of ignorant tbh. Ok Holly's record is deeper, ok Megan doesn't have the career length that Cyborg or Bullet have but at the end of the day she is a very big, imposing girl, tall, long reach, very strong, A level athlete, 3 fight of the nights in a row in Invicta then became champion on only her her 10th pro appearance. She is well rounded and has subs, takedowns, ground and pound and deals damage in the clinch. Standing she throws heavy and varied Muay Thai combos, elbows, knees, punches, high kicks she's got them all and they all hurt. She has a heavy jab and nasty one shot power in her straights, well timed head kicks, knees to the body using her height and she has that killer instinct. Megan has finished 6 of her 8 wins and has won her last 4 fights by TKO.

She is young and hungry, 4 inches taller than Holly, 8 years younger and with a 2.5" reach advantage. She presents a legit and unique challenge to Holly.

Ignorant? Ok.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockweiler
Back