Lawmakers Refer Clinton, Comey, Lynch, McCabe to DOJ for Prosecution

Lol. Put down like dogs.

Some of the left have seriously become as bad as the Alex Jones nuts

Coincidentally, I categorize you with the Alex Jones area of political adherents: not rigidly partisan, and actively representing yourself as non-partisan, but really just an emotional, reactionary mess who is kneecapped by his lack of intelligence.

So you have no problem with any of the actions that have already come to light? Lies? Leaks? Etc.

Your totally ok with all of it?
This entire exercise is an embarrassment to our Democracy. The Republican Party is dead, but just doesn't know it yet.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/87cafb41-e482-378a-8f39-36c257146ce9/ss_fbi's-mccabe-to-doj:-'are-you.html

As deputy FBI director, Andrew McCabe received a phone call on August 12, 2016 -- less than three months before the presidential election -- from the Obama Justice Department, in which he apparently was pressured to shut down the FBI's investigation into the Clinton Foundation (CF), an organization that some critics allege was used as a multi-million dollar pay-for-play operation to buy access to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and her husband, former President Bill Clinton.

On Friday, April 13, the Office of Inspector General (OIG) at the Department of Justice issued a report on McCabe, detailing how he had "lacked candor," even under oath, on four occassions that dealt with a leak to the Wall Street Journal. For this misconduct the FBI Office of Professional Responsibility recommended that McCabe be fired, which Attorney General Jeff Sessions did on January 29, 2018.

However, the OIG also reports that the FBI was investigating the Clinton Foundation in 2016, an election year involving Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton. She already was being investigated for her illicit use of a private email server -- by McCabe and other FBI agents -- when she was Secretary of State under President Barack Obama.

The OIG report states, "McCabe told the OIG that on August 12, 2016, he received a telephone call from PADAG [Principal Associate Deputy Attorney General] regarding the FBI’s handling of the CF Investigation (the “PADAG call”)

"McCabe said that PADAG expressed concerns about FBI agents taking overt steps in the CF [Clinton Foundation] Investigation during the presidential campaign.

"According to McCabe, he pushed back, asking 'are you telling me that I need to shut down a validly predicated investigation?'

"McCabe told us that the conversation was 'very dramatic' and he never had a similar confrontation like the PADAG call with a high level Department official in his entire FBI career."

Why is a top official from the Obama Justice Department apparently pressuring then-Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe to shut down the Bureau's investigation of the Clinton Foundation?

Commenting on the matter, J. Christian Adams, an attorney who formerly served (2005-2008) in the DOJ's Civil Rights Division, said, "This is a top-level DOJ official who called the FBI and said shut down the Hillary [Clinton] Foundation investigation."

"What kind of Justice Deaprtment do we have, that a couple weeks before the election, that presidential political appointees are calling the No. 2 guy at the FBI, essentially saying, give Hillary a pass?" said Adams. "That's in the OIG report! That's the real bombshell!"

Why is a top official from the Obama Justice Department apparently pressuring then-Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe to shut down the Bureau's investigation of the Clinton Foundation?

This is some seriously crooked shit. That’s about all I have to say.

PS, Yo @Cake4Breakfast , remember how you were just saying why haven’t the Clintons been prosecuted yet?

Perhaps because of shit like this.

Did the investigation shut down?

It is still going, and so far what has it found Bob?

https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/05/politics/clinton-foundation-arkansas-probe/index.html

This entire exercise is an embarrassment to our Democracy. The Republican Party is dead, but just doesn't know it yet.

By entire excercise surely you mean the Obama administrations weaponization of federal agencies for political motives?

Because that’s what happened.

Cue hot dog gif

This is fucking embarrassing.

Every GOP voter should be embarrassed by how shamelessly corrupt their party is. They're actively going after lifelong Republicans who have been documented as favoring Republican interests, just for exercising their professional responsibilities. And they're doing it to cover their own asses and try to divert attention from their own guilt.

The GOP and all its members should be put down like old, rabid dogs. They've clearly eroded any possible expectation that they can be counted on to have even a sliver of principle or regard for the country.
Yeah only people you don’t like should be investigated

By entire excercise surely you mean the Obama administrations weaponization of federal agencies for political motives?

Because that’s what happened.

Cue hot dog gif
Naw. You know that what you typed is idiotic.

LOL worst political party on earth.

Just imagine if obama was still president and doing the things trump is doing. Good god

Last edited:
Holy shit, cake acknowledges reality.

I’m proud of you bro.

One of these days you’ll finally admit the Clintons are the poster child for everything wrong in Washington.

LOL, your whole point that you were trying to make from the the right wing CSN article you posted was look at the shady stuff that happens with the Clintons, which was something that didn't actually even end up happening.

So again, what has been found? Talk about a nothingburger.

Yeah only people you don’t like should be investigated

Wrong.

I don't particularly like any of those people, although Comey does seem like a likable guy if I'm being honest.

@Cake4Breakfast

What do you think about the allegation of FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe that the Principal Associate Deputy Attorney General called him less than three months before the election and expressed concerns about FBI agents taking overt steps in the Clinton Foundation investigation?

LOL, your whole point that you were trying to make from the the right wing CSN article you posted was look at the shady stuff that happens with the Clintons, which was something that didn't actually even end up happening.

So again, what has been found? Talk about a nothingburger.

First off, the article was posted on yahoo.

Second, what has been found is Obama’s doj was pressuring the fbi to lay off the Clintons.

You ok with the precedent that sets?

GOP Lawmakers send criminal referrals to DOJ for Comey, Clinton, Lynch, Sterzok, Page, McCabe, etc. For your convenience, I have reproduced it below:

1-37a6fcadaf.jpg

2-3bde755f89.jpg

3-631e001332.jpg

4-7909a759d0.jpg

5-8d12958cc3.jpg

6-31e1315ec6.jpg

What do you guys think will come of this? Sounds like Rod Rosenstein's toilet paper collection just got 6 six sheets bigger. Personally, I think they should have used Roman numerals for their point headings before going alphanumeric.

This is it ??

But seriously though I got no issue with Hillary being investigated. Don't think the others deserve it. Not sure about McCabe. Why is Comey is on the list?

@Cake4Breakfast

What do you think about the allegation of FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe that the Principal Associate Deputy Attorney General called him less than three months before the election and expressed concerns about FBI agents taking overt steps in the Clinton Foundation investigation?

Fucked up if true.

Why does everyone seem to be concerned with "poor Carter Page's" rights being infringed?

If they did something wrong then his lawyer can get the evidence of his crimes tossed as poisonous fruit. If not, then he's going to jail like regular criminals.

First off, the article was posted on yahoo.

Second, what has been found is Obama’s doj was pressuring the fbi to lay off the Clintons.

You ok with the precedent that sets?

1. The article was from CSN Bob: https://www.cnsnews.com/news/articl...j-are-you-telling-me-i-need-shut-down-clinton

2. McCabe pushed back against it and it didn't affect the investigation, and the existence of the FBI's investigation ended up being a factor in the election.

3. No, I think it is fucked up. You okay with the precedent Trump set kicking the VP and AG out of the room so he could ask the head of the FBI to lay off Flynn and the Russia investigation, Trump firing the head of the FBI because of the Russia investigation, legitimately wanting to fire the special counsel appointed to the Russia investigation, legitimately wanting to fire the deputy AG because of the Russia investigation, and Trump trying to bully the AG into resigning because he rightly recused himself from the Russia investigation and could no longer protect Trump?

This is it ??

But seriously though I got no issue with Hillary being investigated. Don't think the others deserve it. Not sure about McCabe. Why is Comey is on the list?

Dude it’s 6 pages! C’mon. IIRC, something about interfering with an election or leaking classified documents.

Back