Lawmakers Refer Clinton, Comey, Lynch, McCabe to DOJ for Prosecution

1. So you are denying that Trump asked Pence and Sessions to leave the oval office, and also invited Comey to a private dinner in the WH?<36>

2. Comey said that he took it as an order. You believe "lack of candor" McCabe about his interaction with Baer but are calling Comey a liar? Why the double standard?

3. Trump didn't want Comey fired, and made a big show in the blue room of his respect for Comey. Things changed when Comey wouldn't do what he wanted.

4. I can imagine what you would have said if Killary was elected and wanted to fire a special counsel investigating her because it was a "distraction," or if Bill would have been able to fire Starr.

5. You don't know if Trump has or hasn't broken the law, but he better hope that Cohen doesn't have any tapes of anything.

6. You never answered any of my questions about the precedent that this any of this sets<209Bitch>.

I don’t deny trump asked them to leave, but that is just continuing the precedent set by Comey.

If trump order him to stop the investigation, then we’d have something to talk about.

McCabe started spilling the beans after he got caught. That’s why.

He also took Romney out to dinner...

If the Clinton machine couldn’t find the crime that would take down trump, nobody will.

As far as precedent, Comey was the one who started private meetings with trump. He hasn’t fired Meuller, and he should fire Sessions. That was his worst important pick.

People that would expect unilateral bipartisanship fundamental misunderstand the term.

From 2008 to now, the Democratic Party has been the only party to engage in bipartisanship. And every time that they have, the GOP has reneged on their word and burned them for it.

Lol. You are a democrats wet dream.

You are confusing that with what Comey said about why he announced (after the Huma/Weiner laptop thing) that additional emails had been found because he wanted voters to be informed before the election that the investigation was continuing so they wouldn't feel like they had been kept in the dark about Hillary being investigated.

Think about your argument though, that McCabe pushed back to continue investigating Hillary (which you are convinced should produce damning evidence because she is so corrupt) because he thought she would win, and that makes him look bad to a Trump voter?

I think McCabe is part of a group that wanted to sabotage the trump presidency. As texts revealed they were shocked he won, they went into plan b mode.

As far as being told to shut down the investigation. I’m not sure what I think yet, it’s only come out an hour or so ago. It could be anything from, he was taken aback by someone calling him and attempting to order him to do something (considering it never happened to him before) to, I can’t just shut down an ongoing investigation.

But come on, look at how the Clintons were treated in these investigations. Let me know when Trumps people get to smash laptops with hammers, and I’ll join you in outrage.

Honestly the thing I’ve been thinking about, is this what Comey was talking about with Loretta Lynch that is of yet unknown.

This is it ??

But seriously though I got no issue with Hillary being investigated. Don't think the others deserve it. Not sure about McCabe. Why is Comey is on the list?
They've been investigating her for 30 years and have very little to show for it .

Wait I thought McCabe was a Clinton lackey who was trying to get her elected.

I don’t deny trump asked them to leave, but that is just continuing the precedent set by Comey.

If trump order him to stop the investigation, then we’d have something to talk about.

McCabe started spilling the beans after he got caught. That’s why.

He also took Romney out to dinner...

If the Clinton machine couldn’t find the crime that would take down trump, nobody will.

As far as precedent, Comey was the one who started private meetings with trump. He hasn’t fired Meuller, and he should fire Sessions. That was his worst important pick.

What precedent of private meetings are you talking about in terms of Comey starting it?<JagsKiddingMe>

Comey tried his best to keep Sessions in the oval office, but Trump told Sessions to leave. That was their first private meeting. And Trump invited him to a private dinner in the WH that Comey assumed was going to be a group meeting because a POTUS asking to dine alone with the FBI head was so beyond the pale. Him taking Romney out to dinner is nothing like inviting the head of the FBI to a private dinner in the WH and asking for his loyalty, stop panic wrestling.

You are ducking the question about the precedent Trump asking (passive aggressively) Comey to stop investigating Flynn sets.

You are still believing "lack of candor" McCabe and not Comey, because it suits your worldview.

And no, Mueller and a US Attorney with subpoena power, the ability to raid people's offices and residences in Trump's orbit, and the ability to take testimony under oath is sure as shit a million times more dangerous than anything the Clintons could dig up.

Why should he fire Sessions, outside of for recusing himself? GOP senators certainly disagree with you, which is why he is still there.

And you are still ducking my questions about the precedent that all of this sets for a POTUS.

Well Comey ended up helping Trump. Trump did blow him a kiss.

I’ve worked with guys like Comey before. They work largely behind the scenes, and they don’t usually get “credit” for anything (at least not publicly). So when they’ve got something reporters are interested in, they are flattered. Soon, they find reasons to talk to the media, even when no one is calling. They like seeing their names in the conversation. Comey probably saw that Hillary was going to be exonerated, and he thought “now’s my chance to get my name in the history books.” He upstaged Loretta Lynch knowing damn well that Lynch wasn’t going to charge Clinton, or even mention her name until after the election. He knew that he’d get unofficial credit for the election, whatever the outcome, and that is what he wanted. It’s not a terribly satisfying explanation, but I believe that’s why he did it. Purely selfish.

Dude Cake, too many words for nothing.

Bobby will continue to get his facts screwed up.

I think McCabe is part of a group that wanted to sabotage the trump presidency. As texts revealed they were shocked he won, they went into plan b mode.

As far as being told to shut down the investigation. I’m not sure what I think yet, it’s only come out an hour or so ago. It could be anything from, he was taken aback by someone calling him and attempting to order him to do something (considering it never happened to him before) to, I can’t just shut down an ongoing investigation.

But come on, look at how the Clintons were treated in these investigations. Let me know when Trumps people get to smash laptops with hammers, and I’ll join you in outrage.

Honestly the thing I’ve been thinking about, is this what Comey was talking about with Loretta Lynch that is of yet unknown.

You are right, McCabe and the FBI trying to conduct "a validly predicated investigation" could sabotage the Trump presidency. We agree.

You’re trying to convince a blind man the sky is blue.

#35 of Hillary's Emails investigations i see.
It's literally in the 1st line to do with Comey.

Maybe they'll have luck this time.
Seems to be the same crazy far right Republicans every time. Do they have anything else to run on?

lol, like the 8 investigations into clinton that already happened? Someone remind me how those turned out, i forgot. Did we lock her up?

They are the exactly like WR RIP for the other side

I don't remember RIP even saying outlandish violent shit like that. But he was a bit before me

I'm surprised the MODS let this shit go

A leftist poster was saying Hitler humanely gassed the Jews in another thread. Dude didn't even get carded

lol, like the 8 investigations into clinton that already happened? Someone remind me how those turned out, i forgot. Did we lock her up?

They say 37th time is a charm.

This is fucking embarrassing.

Every GOP voter should be embarrassed by how shamelessly corrupt their party is. They're actively going after lifelong Republicans who have been documented as favoring Republican interests, just for exercising their professional responsibilities. And they're doing it to cover their own asses and try to divert attention from their own guilt.

The GOP and all its members should be put down like old, rabid dogs. They've clearly eroded any possible expectation that they can be counted on to have even a sliver of principle or regard for the country.

You are such an unhinged low life and such a text book example of a basket case liberal with no emotional control and zero self esteem. Asking for an opposition party to be put down like an old rabid dog, you are making your communist idols proud.

I am glad there is a request for this and some members of Congress finally had the balls to ask for it. Crimes in government should be investigated and actual reprocusions should come for elected officials same as a citizen would face.

You are such an unhinged low life and such a text book example of a basket case liberal with no emotional control and zero self esteem. Asking for an opposition party to be put down like an old rabid dog, you are making your communist idols proud.

I am glad there is a request for this and some members of Congress finally had the balls to ask for it. Crimes in government should be investigated and actual reprocusions should come for elected officials same as a citizen would face.

Likewise, there should be "reprocusions" for completely disregarding governance of your country so that you can loot it.

But I don't expect you to understand, or even care about, actual functionality of government, let alone professional standards.

I would like to see Comey prosecuted if he leaked classified info and lied under oath which it appears he did both. Just think of all the people he fked over with perjury traps over his career

#35 of Hillary's Emails investigations i see.
It's literally in the 1st line to do with Comey.

Maybe they'll have luck this time.
Seems to be the same crazy far right Republicans every time. Do they have anything else to run on?

She should be locked up for her emails. She broke a lot of laws. She has something on someone.

Back