If your son could have a better life as a woman, would you let him transition?

Benefits of doing this include:
1. People are nicer to you
2. Do not have to carry the male burden expectation when it comes to dating
3. Women tend to have better social support and socializing than men do
4. Women have option of being taken care of by men or choosing to go work. If your son becomes a woman, this social expectation can be passed onto him.
5. Your son has chance of dating up and being with someone richer who can take care of him, since men are willing to date down in social status/wealth as long as the girl is hot.

1. Not necessarily, you might end up with a stalker and they might get pissed if they know you used to be a man.

2. They do have a burden, I mean for hook ups, women can get it easy but for marriage and dating, they will have to compete with the desirable men.

3. That maybe true but they also might run in to lots of false friends

4. This is no longer the 1950s, most women have to work even if they get married. They can get married but not many of them will have the option of being a trophy wife.

5. Would most men willing to wife up a former man?

1. Not necessarily, you might end up with a stalker and they might get pissed if they know you used to be a man.

2. They do have a burden, I mean for hook ups, women can get it easy but for marriage and dating, they will have to compete with the desirable men.

3. That maybe true but they also might run in to lots of false friends

4. This is no longer the 1950s, most women have to work even if they get married. They can get married but not many of them will have the option of being a trophy wife.

5. Would most men willing to wife up a former man?
"Former man."

Ok lol

Your thread premise is flawed. Being an "androgenous" looking male isn't a reason to get a sex change. Transsexuals have it far worse than dudes who look a little feminine.

Only reason for someone to get a sex change is if they truly believe they are the opposite sex. And whether they get the surgery or not, it's a very difficult life. Wouldn't wish that on anyone.

I would beat the shit out of my son if he chose to be gay

So sick of people thinking it’s ok

This is a ludicrous framing of the issue.

If he would have a better life because he feels like he is a woman and that his features are incongruent with his natural existential disposition, sure. If he says he will have a better life based on economics or social rules....well that's just stupid and would never happen.

Also, that is the most impressive transition I've seen. I guess it's easier when you start with a somewhat androgynous/man-pretty male, but nevertheless.

I would beat the shit out of my son if he chose to be gay

So sick of people thinking it’s ok

You should have preempted that by beating the shit out of his mother for choosing to have sex with you, provided it was a consensual deal.

You should have preempted that by beating the shit out of his mother for choosing to have sex with you, provided it was a consensual deal.
I wouldn’t have a problem with that

Also, I’ll reply to you and Prime Rib in that other thread when I get to a computer

"Let" him? Why do I have a say in what my child want to do with their life?
Um, what expression were you wearing when you typed that? OP said pre-puberty, so maybe you can tell me what the hell you think a parent's job is if refusing to pay for your preteen sterilizing himself and getting a ton of surgery and lifelong hormone injections doesn't qualify.

Mip02iy.jpg

TJGp39k.jpg

eXWyRwz.jpg

OSTxDAO.jpg

Gm4vGUu.jpg

mdyhz.jpg

I'd send my son to a psychiatrist. People having better lives after transitioning is a myth, the mental illness is still present.

so because the dude isn't a slayer he'd be better off transitioning? this doesn't seem like a very well thought out thread

If by "better life" you mean showing his tits whilst playing video games then yes

If you mean by bitching about inequality, then nein...

Not getting any play isn't a good enough reason to chop off your dick.

Lol that’s the whole point of being a parent you ‘tard

You don’t just let them do whatever they want

Gender-wise? What are you gonna do? Tell them what to "stitck to"? No. Wake up. It's not 1977 anymore. They choose. You support. That's all you can do.

Back