If your son could have a better life as a woman, would you let him transition?

Why would you think that in the first place dude... you are trying to project your own personal issues on everybody else

So let say you have a son who has androgynous features and is not particularly tall. He is going to have a tough time in dating women and most likely whined up in the hell most men find themselves in (aka that of a beta provider for a woman that does not actually love them). If he so chooses to get married he has 50% chance of his marriage ending in divorce and 80% of the time it is initiated by women.

Now, your son could go the typical dating maze than an average to below average guy goes through and have to put up with being expected to plan dates, pay and be entertainer while going out with women or he could choose to go on the winning team and become a woman (start hormone therapy close to puberty).

Mip02iy.jpg

TJGp39k.jpg

eXWyRwz.jpg

OSTxDAO.jpg

Gm4vGUu.jpg

Benefits of doing this include:
1. People are nicer to you
2. Do not have to carry the male burden expectation when it comes to dating
3. Women tend to have better social support and socializing than men do
4. Women have option of being taken care of by men or choosing to go work. If your son becomes a woman, this social expectation can be passed onto him.
5. Your son has chance of dating up and being with someone richer who can take care of him, since men are willing to date down in social status/wealth as long as the girl is hot.

Lol @ transitioning to a women because you don't want to get a job.

4c3.gif

<26> .

Last edited:
Hell fucking no

Man the fuck up and endure your hardship.

If I had a son I'd like him to be a tranny. I'd encourage him to dress up like Beyonce and tell the neighbors the local priest made him that way. Heh heh heh

"Let" him? Why do I have a say in what my child want to do with their life?

Lol, it got worse at the end. Are there really men out there that find life as a man to be this difficult? That's really sad.

I'd never in a lifetime trade my current life for that of a woman, but I'd let my kid do whatever they felt was right - what people don't understand, due to limited intelligence mostly, is that the regret of a child saying "why'd you let me do that" is by absolutely every standard less of a regret than that of a child saying "why didn't you let me do that" - as far as shit like this is concerned. There are categories of arguments that can be won - child, don't put a fork in the electric outlet; child, don't touch fire - but there's a host of arguments where choices don't have a simple outcome - like sex change - and you're better off saying "do what you gotta do" than "nope".

So let say you have a son who has androgynous features and is not particularly tall. He is going to have a tough time in dating women and most likely whined up in the hell most men find themselves in (aka that of a beta provider for a woman that does not actually love them). If he so chooses to get married he has 50% chance of his marriage ending in divorce and 80% of the time it is initiated by women.

Now, your son could go the typical dating maze than an average to below average guy goes through and have to put up with being expected to plan dates, pay and be entertainer while going out with women or he could choose to go on the winning team and become a woman (start hormone therapy close to puberty).

Mip02iy.jpg

TJGp39k.jpg

eXWyRwz.jpg

OSTxDAO.jpg

Gm4vGUu.jpg

4. Women have option of being taken care of by men or choosing to go work. If your son becomes a woman, this social expectation can be passed onto him.
5. Your son has chance of dating up and being with someone richer who can take care of him, since men are willing to date down in social status/wealth as long as the girl is hot.

Oh look! The red pill is on sherdog again~

"Let" him? Why do I have a say in what my child want to do with their life?
That’s what I was thinking.

Though I’ve read a few stories of parents allowing actual children to “transition”. I wouldn’t do that personally with a child. Not because I have negative feelings towards trans people. But I think children are just too young for that. But once they’re an adult, there’s nothing you can do to stop them.

Also, if they were transitioning for an “easier” life, we’ll opie is an idiot. Pretty sure in our society being trans doesn’t make your life easier even if you appear to be a woman. If anything, they end up having a harder time for many reasons.

That’s what I was thinking.

Though I’ve read a few stories of parents allowing actual children to “transition”. I wouldn’t do that personally with a child. Not because I have negative feelings towards trans people. But I think children are just too young for that. But once they’re an adult, there’s nothing you can do to stop them.

Also, if they were transitioning for an “easier” life, we’ll opie is an idiot. Pretty sure in our society being trans doesn’t make your life easier even if you appear to be a woman. If anything, they end up having a harder time for many reasons.

All of this. A trans person right now has absolutely zero chance of an easier life. Idk under what circumstances would a transition in either direction make the person's life easier. If my kid decided to do it, I'd support it all the way and make sure I do everything to make sure they have as few negative experiences along the way as possible. Would I always feel it the right decision? Surely not, people make bad calls all the time. But it's not mine to question, not a decision of that magnitude. As a parent, mine is to protect.

If he did it just so things would be easier, no. Who would do that anyway? That’s a huge price to pay for convenience. Of course, we all know millenials and their spawn are willing to trade their lives for a marginal amount of convenience. If he did it because he felt like he was actually a woman, fine. But he has to wait until he’s a fucking adult. I think. Unless that presented more challenges somehow.

I'd make the kid transition back and forth at least twice so he could make an informed decision.

Mip02iy.jpg

TJGp39k.jpg

eXWyRwz.jpg

OSTxDAO.jpg

Gm4vGUu.jpg

So does she have a pussy or is it tucked?

I'd fuck her if she had a pussy.

Control somebody's gender? Hmmmmmmmmmm wouldn't that just create resentment and confusion within that person? From my kid who I supposedly love?

He, or she, can do what he or she wants when they're old enough. Unconditional love and all. If I'm being honest, I'd rather have a trans daughter than a ultra-femme son. I'm glad that there seem to be less flamers out there today. It seems like you have more normal acting homos and then the weird femme ones become trans. This makes more sense to me, because it's a bit disconcerting when you see a man and then he has the mannerisms of a woman.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back