Bellator 198 - Fedor vs Mir - Rosemont Illinois

<JagsKiddingMe>

Not gonna bash Sanchez because I really like the kid. But Sicilia has faced good competition. Sanchez has finished ONE of his last NINE opponents. Saying -550 is "a gift" is just insanity. I favor him too. Even heavily. But if you think it's a "gift" then what do you cap him at? -800? -1000?

I know generally you just like to troll so maybe that's what this is.
I was being sarcastic but some of yall serious about these favourites

There is no reason to bet anything on this card unless you just play for fun/action

Find it interesting to know how casual bettors think and operate, helps me be a little bit more on point.

All favorites should handle business tonight

There is no reason to bet anything on this card unless you just play for fun/action

Find it interesting to know how casual bettors think and operate, helps me be a little bit more on point.

Ahh damn okay. Didn't catch the sarcasm. The fact you weren't trolling honestly is good enough for me.

somenoe want to explain how sanchez itd is +200? Of Sicilia's 7 UFC losses, 5 were by finish.

Action tonight on fedor, the two big dogs, lovato itd, and sanchez itd.

Look guys, we have a non-casual bettor participating in the thread. Perhaps you can post some slips and show us how the pros do it!

somenoe want to explain how sanchez itd is +200? Of Sicilia's 7 UFC losses, 5 were by finish.

Sanchez has pillow fists only finish is a triangle against a flake in his last 10 fights

Sanchez finished one of his last 9 opponents man. Sicilia getting KO'd by guys like Korean Superboy isn't really applicable to a fight with a grinder like Sanchez. (For the record, I really like Sanchez--I think he is well rounded and fights at a high pace start to finish).

Sanchez finish is absolutely possible, but there's a reason odds are what they are.

Sanchez has pillow fists only finish is a triangle against a flake in his last 10 fights

C'mon man dude just about died a few months ago in that wreck. At least give him 6 months before you call him a flake LOL!

Ahh damn okay. Didn't catch the sarcasm. The fact you weren't trolling honestly is good enough for me.
Look guys, we have a non-casual bettor participating in the thread. Perhaps you can post some slips and show us how the pros do it!
At the end of the day the numbers speak for themselves

And if you been paying attention to what I say, then you been getting money

Top players don't do business on bellator cards like this, discipline and patience is part of the game.

I know I'm clowning on here all the time but yall are the real clowns. Acting like you sharp but then you bet on Fedor vs Mir, whats with that? If you not sharp thats fine but you can't have it both ways.

At the end of the day the numbers speak for themselves

And if you been paying attention to what I say, then you been getting money

Top players don't do business on bellator cards like this, discipline and patience is part of the game.

I know I'm clowning on here all the time but yall are the real clowns. Acting like you sharp but then you bet on Fedor vs Mir, whats with that? If you not sharp thats fine but you can't have it both ways.

What #'s?

I'm not sharp though anyway, and never claimed to be. I've profited over the years, but absolutely I'm still a casual betting for fun. I don't try to hide it.

What #'s?

I'm not sharp though anyway, and never claimed to be. I've profited over the years, but absolutely I'm still a casual betting for fun. I don't try to hide it.
I'm up over 40 units this year with a 26% ROI and I'm a real player, I bet moneyline, won't find any bs props inflating my record like @Gugabe

I'm up over 40 units this year with a 26% ROI and I'm a real player, I bet moneyline, won't find any bs props inflating my record like @Gugabe

These #'s are all ML and all pre fight bets that are tracked somewhere that can be verified? Posted before fights start, and no livebetting?

Just wondering. I don't track my own as closely as I should probably, but it's because I honestly don't care enough to do it. But if you are a pro that honestly are making a living doing this, makes sense you are. But without posting every bet pre fight it's just sort of talk, right?

These #'s are all ML and all pre fight bets that are tracked somewhere that can be verified? Posted before fights start, and no livebetting?

Just wondering. I don't track my own as closely as I should probably, but it's because I honestly don't care enough to do it. But if you are a pro that honestly are making a living doing this, makes sense you are. But without posting every bet pre fight it's just sort of talk, right?
Here is my record for this year http://www.betmma.tips/MMAGE

I'm up 85u this year, 22% ROI, I bet a lot of props!

Anyone got a stream for the bellator main card? I have so much action on this epic card I have to see it

Anyone got a stream for the bellator main card? I have so much action on this epic card I have to see it

I gave u a prelim link and a main event link

Yeah you bet props which means you are a casual with a small bankroll

When you get to the pro level you don't bet props, its too hard to money on them

If you can't succeed betting ML longterm then you can't go to the next level.

What's wrong with props? All mine are sourced and recorded. And my ML plays alone are 32% ROI & +37u this year with better unit allocations and less shitty swings than yours.

Here is my record for this year http://www.betmma.tips/MMAGE

So...you don't live bet. You basically only make ML pre fight bets, period. I get that you are posting after the fact stats, but does this site show all your bets before the cards start? Stats can be manipulated easily after the fact (not saying you are doing it) if there's no pre fight documentation of every bet placed that's able to be viewed by everyone.

Yeah you bet props which means you are a casual with a small bankroll

When you get to the pro level you don't bet props, its too hard to money on them

If you can't succeed betting ML longterm then you can't go to the next level.
240 dollar units right now (played with 20 dollar units in the start of 2017), not the biggest not the smallest, still a decent amount of money earned in less than 4 months and I'm sure it will get better

Last edited:
Back