Aleksander Emelianenko vs Gabriel Gonzaga, 5th May

At least after that performance the number of new threads referencing Aleks vs. Top 5 UFC HW and/or Dana fears the Emelianenkos should be in the single digits.

Dubious stand up? Look away too soon

Aleks go back to the mountains and train your TDD.

Did nobody tell Gonzaga he is allowed to punch back?

Anyway...good finish by Aleks...but his TDD ...needs a bit more work...a lot more work

He tried getting a TD and Aleks shrugged it off, I think he was trying to wait for Aleks to over commit and got clipped in the process.

Aleks is one of the biggest wastes of talent in MMA history. Great accuracy in his punches.

not surprising

Gabe wasn’t going to win if he couldn’t do more than hang on to a position.

Aleks has faster hands than Fedor. More tight less wing. Atleast nowadays. Fedor has better movement and just a far better overall game. Aleks just seems like strictly a striker and always has for the most part despite their training backgrounds being the same

it really seemed like all of the foreign fighters weren't really trying too hard to fight hah gonzaga looked done after the first few salvos from aleks, just had his hands up blocking and waiting.

Don't miss the Haye x Bellew fight later guys...should be a good one

The match looked 100% fixed.When bullshit referee stood em up, gonzaga didn't do anything, looked he was just waiting for some bigger shot to land on him so he can go down and get aleks his win. Too bad. Last time I watch some corrupted Russian mma organisation.

Did nobody tell Gonzaga he is allowed to punch back?

Anyway...good finish by Aleks...but his TDD ...needs a bit more work...a lot more work

He landed a couple really good straights in the first round. By the time he was stood up in the second he looked completely out of gas and Aleks obviously saw it and went beserk

The match looked 100% fixed.When bullshit referee stood em up, gonzaga didn't do anything, looked he was just waiting for some bigger shot to land on him so he can go down and get aleks his win. Too bad. Last time I watch some corrupted Russian mma organisation.

He was absolutely exhausted at that point, god knows what's happened to his cardio but he looked gassed early.

He was absolutely exhausted at that point, god knows what's happened to his cardio but he looked gassed early.

Not really, gonzaga would always try to get takedown if he is getting beating. He was just standing. Just crappy match for aleks to "comeback". Right... Dont get me wrong, I am not some gonzaga fan but just from mma enthusiast standpoint the fight did not looked legit from rsomeone who followed most of the fights from both fighters.

With some minor tweaks this reads like a Trump twitter post on the fight. If that's what you were going for keep it up!

Not to get political because I'm not, at all.

Aleks' hands would fuck up Stipe, probably anyone in the UFC. That TDD though lol
Lol he was getting hit by Gonzaga R1, what are you talking about..
Aleks fans are so delusional.. Hunt, Stipe and Ngannou would KO Aleks R1, i've no doubt about that.

Well if it was fixed it was done strictly for gambling purposes by outsiders because the promotion would more than likely want Aleks to look much better than he did. Which is the purpose of a promoters fix. Fixes aren’t supposed to expose the winner

Damn thanks for the reminder. I would have missed that. Haye on two functional legs should get him this time imo.
Undercard looks good too...
Just had a good back and forth fight, with knockdowns on both sides...good body work...and a good finish

Aleks got hands like a master but takedown defense like a disaster

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back