***The Official SANCTIONED Gennady Golovkin vs Vanes Martirosyan RBR Thread 11PM EST HBO***

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm a bit obsessed with this stuff so I might ask A LOT, just be warned. That's super impressive, I was just hoping to get a hold of a second language, 4 languages is insane.

I don't know any native Spanish speakers but is there anything else I can do to learn better/faster? Like what would be your most important piece of advice you'd give to somebody like me who has a hs Spanish education at best and nobody to really teach me irl. I'm on duolingo but I don't know if I've been learning much more than a few extra nouns. El agua es en la mesa!
I'll PM you.

Don't be naive, there are examples of athletes taping balloons to their balls and gluing pubic hair on it and filling it with other people's piss to pass a test. I'm asking if someone came to his house, took the hair off his head and drove it to the lab, if not there is literally no reason to believe it. Also Canelo keeps his hair short, so if he has cut it tight since he stopped his cycle it wouldnt show up even if it has grown out since then.

Also from what i'm reading clen testing in hair is very difficult/unreliable, even moreso on light colored hair.
tinfoilhat.jpg

Don't be naive, there are examples of athletes taping balloons to their balls and gluing pubic hair on it and filling it with other people's piss to pass a test. I'm asking if someone came to his house, took the hair off his head and drove it to the lab, if not there is literally no reason to believe it. Also Canelo keeps his hair short, so if he has cut it tight since he stopped his cycle it wouldnt show up even if it has grown out since then.

Also from what i'm reading clen testing in hair is very difficult/unreliable, even moreso on light colored hair.
Dude... are you really a D1 Wrestler? I'm not tryin' to be cute, I'm legitimately asking.

Go read some books about the lengths elite athletes have gone to pass drug tests, faking a hair sample is like bottom of the barrel on terms of cheating lol. Canelo has deep pockets and significant reach in Mexico you are absolutely a fool to assume anything involving athletes and drug testing.

Go Google Ryan braun, he ruined the life of a sample courier and everyone who was a fan of him or his team believed him.

In México yes, more topics on Canelo, more calls from fans to Radio stations(still popular in México) speaking about Baja

GGG says alot yet he doesnt get the coverage nor the fans (sadly) He or his advisors are to blame for that
More famous or more notorious?

Go read some books about the lengths elite athletes have gone to pass drug tests, faking a hair sample is like bottom of the barrel on terms of cheating lol. Canelo has deep pockets and significant reach in Mexico you are absolutely a fool to assume anything involving athletes and drug testing.

Go Google Ryan braun, he ruined the life of a sample courier and everyone who was a fan of him or his team believed him.
It would be especially suspicious if the sample came back conpletely negative. Maybe Oscar just meant negative for PED use levels?

Itt I learned a bunch of you guys have done steroids. Not judging btw. Just saying you guys know a ton, I didn't even know what a stack was before recently.

I was yes, 99-03
Ok Cool...
The reason I'm asking is I was D1 Football mid-90s, and when the NCAA or the Pac or even the School came around with their random tests, they sat there and watched us piss into the cup. So I was like hmmm....how did you guys test?

Now I know we've heard about guys trying that stuff you mentioned, it DOES happen, yes, but I find it hard to believe sanctioning bodies like VADA and such wouldn't go to the length of what D1 University programs and the NCAA do.
I've seen where the opportunity to use a whizzler or stuff taped to your body during private drug tests where they let you walk into the room and close the door, but like I said, maybe things have changed for privacy reasons over the years but I don't find that possible the way I'm used to it.

Your conspiracy theories are much more legitimate than someone physically taking a hair sample lol.

Like usual, you are talking from your ass. You have zero to back your claims outside of speculation.

Your conspiracy theories are much more legitimate than someone physically taking a hair sample lol.

Like usual, you are talking from your ass. You have zero to back your claims outside of speculation.

Where is the source someone physically came and took the sample from his head?

Lol speculation with millionaire athletes , commissions and drug testing is not what it uses to be. Remember people used to say Barry bonds was all speculation until the balco investigating started coming out

Ok Cool...
The reason I'm asking is I was D1 Football mid-90s, and when the NCAA or the Pac or even the School came around with their random tests, they sat there and watched us piss into the cup. So I was like hmmm....how did you guys test?

Now I know we've heard about guys trying that stuff you mentioned, it DOES happen, yes, but I find it hard to believe sanctioning bodies like VADA and such wouldn't go to the length of what D1 University programs and the NCAA do.
I've seen where the opportunity to use a whizzler or stuff taped to your body during private drug tests where they let you walk into the room and close the door, but like I said, maybe things have changed for privacy reasons over the years but I don't find that possible the way I'm used to it.

Idk where you went to school but I can guarantee you they aren't watching the kids piss into cups at Alabama, Clemson, Ohio State, etc if the AD or assistant coaches don't want them to, $ talks

Where is the source someone physically came and took the sample from his head?

Lol speculation with millionaire athletes , commissions and drug testing is not what it uses to be. Remember people used to say Barry bonds was all speculation until the balco investigating started coming out
Ever had a drug test? Wheres your source that they didnt?

More famous or more notorious?
More popular seems to have in increase in supporters

GGG is kinda of a sad case , exciting fighter , pretty respectful but too trusting. He really deserves more attention

Abel should really stfu he tends to make things personal and antagonistic for negotiations.

Whatever bro. Where’s a Mexican supposed to find red hair to fake them out? It doesn’t even make sence;)

Fuck USADA, drug testing sucks. If it wasn't for that lame ass VADA or WADA whatever theyre called, we would have had GGG vs. Canelo 2. Instead we got what we got.

Who can defend these guys? It's fucking crazy.
tumblr_n3n1zijdyH1tw9gyko1_400.gif

NCAA drug testing. The NCAA spends more than $6 million annually on drug testing and education in an effort to deter the use of banned and harmful substances.

Link
http://www.ncaa.org/sport-science-institute/topics/frequently-asked-questions-about-drug-testing

Yeah I don't buy the hair thing either. In the article it says it's very hard to do on light hair and "it can stay for up to two months"

Not very convincing imo.

Back