***The Official SANCTIONED Gennady Golovkin vs Vanes Martirosyan RBR Thread 11PM EST HBO***

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Idk where you went to school but I can guarantee you they aren't watching the kids piss into cups at Alabama, Clemson, Ohio State, etc if the AD or assistant coaches don't want them to, $ talks
Fair enough... That's how it went down at a major Pac12 school.

And you never said how you guys tested.

Last edited:
Ok Cool...
The reason I'm asking is I was D1 Football mid-90s, and when the NCAA or the Pac or even the School came around with their random tests, they sat there and watched us piss into the cup. So I was like hmmm....how did you guys test?
I competed D1 and graduated a few years ago. They never watched us piss for school or conference tests. They just gave us a cup and let us use the restroom alone. Idk if that’s how all schools and conferences are now, or if that’s just how we did it.

The only time they’d watch us pee was when the NCAA was testing. Those guys would show up at practice, follow you around until you had to go, then watch you pee.

Fair enough... That's how it went down at a major Pac12 school.

And you never said how you guys tested.
It was random draw from the entire school pool of athletes , I only recall a few wrestlers getting randomly tested, I never was . Indont remember if they watched or not. AD did watch us piss for hydration tests though and I know other schools they didn't so you could easily pass

and tv ratings in mexico show that ever since canelo has been busted for clen and talked shit about GGG, his next fight will sell more PPVs?

come on. you know full well that none of what you posted is facts, it's an opinion just like mine.

i have no idea about the quick question though. does GGG even say a lot of stuff? i don't really follow the boxing media much other than what i come across on this board, but i've always felt like GGG never had much to say about anything, but rather stayed quiet and kept knocking people out. i like that about him. he's polite, reserved, smiles a lot, and fights like an animal.

Marc A is an unbiased mexican resident and i believe a native. imo, if he is saying something in reference to a mexican fighter living in mexico then i would probably in all likelihood say that it is true or, at a minimum, at least has merit

Don't be naive, there are examples of athletes taping balloons to their balls and gluing pubic hair on it and filling it with other people's piss to pass a test. I'm asking if someone came to his house, took the hair off his head and drove it to the lab, if not there is literally no reason to believe it. Also Canelo keeps his hair short, so if he has cut it tight since he stopped his cycle it wouldnt show up even if it has grown out since then.

Also from what i'm reading clen testing in hair is very difficult/unreliable, even moreso on light colored hair.

lmfao

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/o...nd-using-a-fake-penis-to-avoid-detection.html

iirc, wasnt it chavez jr that had someone take the pee test for him in texas?

Itt I learned a bunch of you guys have done steroids. Not judging btw. Just saying you guys know a ton, I didn't even know what a stack was before recently.

i posted a couple times that i took hgh and the incredibel results that i obtained in just four months

and thats why i hate ped fuks like canelo alvarez and jon jones. if canelo has been using peds since his controversial win over trout, and is now subject to 160 voluntary testing...complete fade from here on out as is jon jons

thats how advantageous i believe peds are

i posted a couple times that i took hgh and the incredibel results that i obtained in just four months

and thats why i hate ped fuks like canelo alvarez and jon jones. if canelo has been using peds since his controversial win over trout, and is now subject to 160 voluntary testing...complete fade from here on out as is jon jons

If he is taking it, he'll only conform to whatever test are in place & hire a pro to help him pass tests

HGH will be more costly to test? & by itself in terms of performance at his age is probably not as beneficial as someone as GGG age.

I have had to take various steroids (oral and IV) for medical reasons, as steroids are what is used to treat flare ups for a lot of auto immune diseases. The worst was needing to go to hospital everyday as an outpatient for 2 weeks for IV solumederol. For those 2 weeks and month or two after (I had to taper with oral prednisone after), I was a LOT different. Hell, even for months after stopping the oral prednisone, I was still off my rocker a bit.

Just from that, I can't see why people put themselves through shit like that recreationally. I also don't see how anyone can down play the effects of these drugs.

Even stuff like chronic small dose, oral prednisone for stuff like COPD has a strong effect and a lot of people on it become addicted to a degree.

I can't imagine taking stacks or using this drugs outside of proper medical use and dosage.

People are crazy

I can tell you Clen is not effective to gain muscle or make you stronger. It would help in a weight cut, a lot. But it would make no sense to take before camp as Canelo is a small middleweight and has no problem making weight. He doesn't get fat in between camps. Clen would make you feel like shit I wouldn't want to be on that while I was going through the rigors of training. I could see someone using it as a last ditch effort to make weight or to help cut a significant amount of weight by a deadline. And that is why it is a banned substance for the same reason as diuretics although it works differently but still used to lose weight.

Lol @ clen giving you epic head movement a footwork. Which is what Canelo displayed in the GGG fight along with clean hard counter punches.

<{cruzshake}> .

LOL @ your response.

Since you know so much about Canelo please tell him we all say "Hello"

I guess burning fat isnt something fighters who need to make a weight limit are interested in?
If Canelo is trying to make 160 and comes in with 10% bodyfat he has less muscle mass. If he comes in at 6% body fat, he has more muscle mass.
"It would help in a weight cut, a lot." Thanks for helping prove my point.

Also, he tested positive for it before he started training camp... so your point about making you "feel like shit" while training is moot.

Cool straw man about head movement and footwork, though!

Thing is, I know Canelo is a fucking badass, world-class boxer, highly skilled, tenacious and tough. Doesn't excuse the fact the first random test he's ever had he got popped on, and is currently outside the testing pool. I also am not naive enough to think most high level athletes aren't on some sort of enhancing drugs, even if its simply Test to keep their levels close to those of a 21 year old, let alone all the other anabolics and other enhancers like EPO, etc. Hell, GGG might be on something too- but they both were tested and he did not fail.

In the end for me its about equality and trying to keep the so called playing field even. Thats why there are weight classes and you can't miss weight.

Marc A is an unbiased mexican resident and i believe a native. imo, if he is saying something in reference to a mexican fighter living in mexico then i would probably in all likelihood say that it is true or, at a minimum, at least has merit
I like @Marc A too, he's a valuabale contributor to this board, but he's definitely biased towards Canelo. So much so he was subconsciously picking Canelo to lose every fight. :D

I have had to take various steroids (oral and IV) for medical reasons, as steroids are what is used to treat flare ups for a lot of auto immune diseases. The worst was needing to go to hospital everyday as an outpatient for 2 weeks for IV solumederol. For those 2 weeks and month or two after (I had to taper with oral prednisone after), I was a LOT different. Hell, even for months after stopping the oral prednisone, I was still off my rocker a bit.

Just from that, I can't see why people put themselves through shit like that recreationally. I also don't see how anyone can down play the effects of these drugs.

Even stuff like chronic small dose, oral prednisone for stuff like COPD has a strong effect and a lot of people on it become addicted to a degree.

I can't imagine taking stacks or using this drugs outside of proper medical use and dosage.

People are crazy

My brother was on prednisone for many months too, you and him probably have similar diseases tbh. He fucking hated it, I can only imagine how those side effects feel. I'd say I would take my brother's symptoms and feel them for myself, but I don't really mean that b/c he was in such haggard, shitty shape on em after awhile, I definitely don't want to feel it.

It was random draw from the entire school pool of athletes, I only recall a few wrestlers getting randomly tested, I never was . I dont remember if they watched or not. AD did watch us piss for hydration tests though and I know other schools they didn't so you could easily pass
giphy.gif

Back