Michael Cohen, personal attorney to Donald Trump, officially under criminal investigation

Such utter nonsense

#nothertoo
#fuckitthisisademocrat
#nosenseofirony
#fuckbeingconsistent
Why is it nonsense when Clinton's lie wouldn't have happened if he hadn't be forced to speak about the Lewinsky incident. If the Conservatives were fine with going after Clinton for Lewinsky, then Trump's Stormy problem should be fine as well.

Why is it nonsense when Clinton's lie wouldn't have happened if he hadn't be forced to speak about the Lewinsky incident. If the Conservatives were fine with going after Clinton for Lewinsky, then Trump's Stormy problem should be fine as well.
Clinton fucked interns while he was in office and by that I literally mean in the office. This isn’t comparable. Even if it was, that would mean all the stormy stuff from you guys is absolute dog shit by your own standard.

It’s fairly disturbing that the party that backs the blue even in the face of controversial details will take the word of a habitual liar over Republican law enforcement officials.

The right is STILL talking about Hilary E-mails even though it’s been investigated over and over by a majority Republican Congress which has resulted in nothingburger. Uranium One has been floated around for months and yet nothing has been done even though you have a majority in Congress.

You guys keep getting fed bullshit from the conservative MSM and the Whitehouse when real investigative journalism is being done that is showing major connections with people in the Trump campaign and Russians. The majority of fake news today is coming from conservative media and the Whitehouse and here you are parroting lines about a deep state who wants to see Trump fail. God you all are gullible marks. You are the kind of people that Trump prays on because you fall in line regardless of your own integrity or convictions.

It’s fairly disturbing that the party that backs the blue even in the face of controversial details will take the word of a habitual liar over Republican law enforcement officials.

The right is STILL talking about Hilary E-mails even though it’s been investigated over and over by a majority Republican Congress which has resulted in nothingburger. Uranium One has been floated around for months and yet nothing has been done even though you have a majority in Congress.

You guys keep getting fed bullshit from the conservative MSM and the Whitehouse when real investigative journalism is being done that is showing major connections with people in the Trump campaign and Russians. The majority of fake news today is coming from conservative media and the Whitehouse and here you are parroting lines about a deep state who wants to see Trump fail. God you all are gullible marks. You are the kind of people that Trump prays on because you fall in line regardless of your own integrity or convictions.
hillary wasn't under oath or she'd have been in a perjury trap too

from before you loved him

and people bring up clinton BECAUSE IF SHE HAD WON SHE"D BE PRESIDENT

hillary wasn't under oath or she'd have been in a perjury trap too

from before you loved him

and people bring up clinton BECAUSE IF SHE HAD WON SHE"D BE PRESIDENT

I’m talking about Hannity in general having a hard on for her and constantly talking about Emails or Uranium One. It’s almost as if he needs to fill air time with something since apparently there is 0 going on in the world other than Benghazi E-mail One Gate.

I’m talking about Hannity in general having a hard on for her and constantly talking about Emails or Uranium One. It’s almost as if he needs to fill air time with something since apparently there is 0 going on in the world other than Benghazi E-mail One Gate.
well she's been rumored to be running again, so hang in there

So wait, Rudy actually said that the Stormy payment was a campaign contribution?!?!?!?

{<jordan}

Clinton fucked interns while he was in office and by that I literally mean in the office. This isn’t comparable. Even if it was, that would mean all the stormy stuff from you guys is absolute dog shit by your own standard.
He didn't fcuk her; she gave him a BJ. Both Trump and Clinton cheated on their spouses and lied about it. Recal that the rightwing was making a big deal about all the other women Clinton allegedly cheated with, prior to becoming President.

He didn't fcuk her; she gave him a BJ. Both Trump and Clinton cheated on their spouses and lied about it. Recal that the rightwing was making a big deal about all the other women Clinton allegedly cheated with, prior to becoming President.

The difference of course being one lied under oath.

So you’re for or against it? Can’t tell. Clinton raped women before he came into office if were believing the women. Hard to tell when I’m supposed to or not. Clinton did more tHan a blow job you cotton headed ninny muggins.

So you’re for or against it? Can’t tell. Clinton raped women before he came into office if were believing the women. Hard to tell when I’m supposed to or not. Clinton did more tHan a blow job you cotton headed ninny muggins.

#SheBlew

I never paid attention to the Clinton accusations so I can't say with reasonable certainty if I believe the women but I lean towards believing them.

I am saying that it is perfectly fine to criticize Trump for his Stormy incident, because Trump has a strong penchant for personally attacking / insulting people and is a consummate hypocrite. When he dishes it out, he shouldn't be insulated from receiving criticism in return.

I never paid attention to the Clinton accusations so I can't say with reasonable certainty if I believe the women but I lean towards believing them.

I am saying that it is perfectly fine to criticize Trump for his Stormy incident, because Trump has a strong penchant for personally attacking / insulting people and is a consummate hypocrite. When he dishes it out, he shouldn't be insulated from receiving criticism in return.
Clinton raped people. That’s what he brought up. That and the other stuff which was worse than you are thinking. Might want to read up some.

Back