Original Night Stalker/East area rapist discussion

Gotta say it's been pretty anticlimactic since the first announcement of the arrest. Where's the interviews with his family and shit?
For real. Seems like the last new development was when they wheeled him out and he didn’t enter a plea eons ago.

From reddit

VAwiEB6elXkXNgTZGNeb3dN_YyB32lBG-avNlzMW6p0.jpg

brother and EAR-ONS suspect

ZcYp6gg.jpg

I'm reading things about they working together, things are getting really interesting. I just wished that old man would talk!!!

For real. Seems like the last new development was when they wheeled him out and he didn’t enter a plea eons ago.
Gotta say it's been pretty anticlimactic since the first announcement of the arrest. Where's the interviews with his family and shit?

May 14th he returns to court if memory serves correct.

Family members are dealing with the shock of their lives, give it some time and I'm sure some will open up, may take years tho.

Yeah hearing the news that dad is a serial rapist and killer that terrorized people is not an easy one to digest. I would need some sedation, maybe for the rest of my life.

From reddit

VAwiEB6elXkXNgTZGNeb3dN_YyB32lBG-avNlzMW6p0.jpg

brother and EAR-ONS suspect

ZcYp6gg.jpg

I'm reading things about they working together, things are getting really interesting. I just wished that old man would talk!!!
Hmmmmmm...

Very good special about it on 20/20 right now.

So apparently he would stacked plates on his victims (he would leave the room for periods of time) so he could hear if they were trying to move around and escape. Is that new info?

I have never heard of him doing that before.

not new info

I highly recommend listening to the Podcast "Casefile" multi episode story on these crimes - VERY in depth if anyone wants to know about all his crimes in detail. Very glad this guy couldn't die before he was caught.

EBr3CEuAER9xuT0wL9k49oXY4ccEkRaLanEE8gG0u1Q.jpg

Zodiac: 1968-early 70's
EAR: 1974-86

EBr3CEuAER9xuT0wL9k49oXY4ccEkRaLanEE8gG0u1Q.jpg

Zodiac: 1968-early 70's
EAR: 1974-86

In the movie Zodiac, it seemed like they implied the killer was a cop. The director always framed several of the motorcycle cops where you can't see their faces and they looked threatening.

Zodiac is a special subject What he did and got away with is more impressive than Jack the ripper

Thats too bad and he's smart as well so he's probably not going to do something stupid like BTK.
But he likes bragging iirc so he might leave a message when he's dead to reveal himself as the serial killer.
Btk from when started till caught 16 years. He was smart he toyed with police.
how he got .caught was dumb. Maybe he wanted to get caught deep down

In the movie Zodiac, it seemed like they implied the killer was a cop. The director always framed several of the motorcycle cops where you can't see their faces and they looked threatening.
Oh yeah I remember that. I was thinking about rewatching that movie, maybe I'm going to do that this weekend.

Holy shit ---- this Buzzfeed article is giving me nightmares.

At age 10 DeAngelo watched 2 airman rape his 7 year old sister at a military airbase in Germany.

Also for those interested. DeAngelo's daughter and her husband used to go out together to burglarize cars. They brought their kids along too.

Put yourself in their shoes. You're now and forever going to be known as "The Original Night Stalker's Family". Your identity on a local level is gone immediately. You want to put a name and face to it for the entire world to see?

I wouldn't be showing up on camera and giving interviews to anyone, ever. At least not for anything less than fuck you money.

This is what they talk about when being a real piece of shit not only hurts yourself, but you're entire family. I can't imagine what those poor souls are going through right now. Imagine going to work on Monday with that cloud hanging over you.

Put yourself in their shoes. You're now and forever going to be known as "The Original Night Stalker's Family". Your identity on a local level is gone immediately. You want to put a name and face to it for the entire world to see?

I wouldn't be showing up on camera and giving interviews to anyone, ever. At least not for anything less than fuck you money.

This is what they talk about when being a real piece of shit not only hurts yourself, but you're entire family. I can't imagine what those poor souls are going through right now. Imagine going to work on Monday with that cloud hanging over you.

Bernie Madoff's daughter-in-law changed her name along with the kids' names.

Bernie Madoff's daughter-in-law changed her name along with the kids' names.

Yeah, and he wasn't no serial killer.

I can only imagine the shit you would eat on a daily basis, being related to this cunt.

Yeah, and he wasn't no serial killer.

I can only imagine the shit you would eat on a daily basis, being related to this cunt.

It may sound weird but Madoff hurt a lot more people than DeAngelo and caused a bunch of suicides. It's not that different. Plus the whole angle of targeting Jewish people makes Madoff a particularly unique scum bag.

It may sound weird but Madoff hurt a lot more people than DeAngelo and caused a bunch of suicides. It's not that different. Plus the whole angle of targeting Jewish people makes Madoff a particularly unique scum bag.

I’m not going to say that Madoff didn’t hurt people because he did. And I hate pieces of shit like him so much. But creating a ponzu scheme that ultimately results in people taking their own lives a hugely different than breaking into their homes and raping them before you murder them.

It’s like the difference between being someone eats food, of which the process of making or harvesting it kills a bunch of animals living in the corn fields, and going outside with a knife and just slaughtering a bunch of animals for the fuck of it.

Still, I think Madoff and other white collar criminals should get harsher punishments.

Back