Mackenzie Dern weighed 139.5 pounds five days before UFC 224, ‘wasn’t able to stand up’ during cut

Not surprised, its hard for fat people to stand up.

I can't understand how I, Joe Couch Potato, has better control over my diet and weight than people who do this for a living.

I can tell you within 3 lbs my weight on a given day. It isn't even hard, just weigh yourself daily and track your calories. That's 10 mins a day, tops. If you gain, eat less. If you lose too much, eat more. It isn't rocket science.

Wish this weirdo would go away. Were in for a long ride.

Prob just overwhelmed from being in a strange unfamiliar country

Pretty obvious her maintenance is trash. Walk around lighter.

She was carrying alot more bodyfat than her opponent, than any 115lb fighter I've ever seen in the cage.

That means the actual problem was her diet prior cutting weight.

I don't think her mindset was "I'm in the smallest weightclass in the UFC, but I am going to successfully cut 25lbs". So the solution is A)Move up or B)Diet off the fat & keep it off. I also think the UFC should give her win bonus to Cooper, if they have the authority to do it.

Translation:” I like to eat, ya know? and hate working out ya know?so fuck that diet and discipline bullshit for sure, because they were gonna let me fight no matter what for sure, ya know?
You forgot to add about 7-8 likes in there

Feed her big ass to Holm.

I really like her fight game, but she looked soft, flabby and out of shape for this fight. She needs to get her fitness regime on point.

It's starting to be very clear why she got "asked to leave" her MMA gym. She's not putting in the work to keep her body fat down.

Ok, here's what Sherdog think about you Dern:

<random condemnation about her weight from a guy that only trained CS:GO in his entire life and is fatter than a pregnant pig>

Ok, here's what Sherdog think about you Dern:

<random condemnation about her weight from a guy that only trained CS:GO in his entire life and is fatter than a pregnant pig>

.... Who’s livelihood doesn’t depending on being in peak shape

The whole “well they’re better than you at home!” Argument is such a fallacy

She either doesn’t know how to cut water weight, is lazy, lacks diet discipline or all of the above. 10 pounds is fucking cake in 24 hours prior to weigh ins. This was 100% poor nutrition very late in the cut. Very unprofessional. 13 year olds make that water cut all the time.

.... Who’s livelihood doesn’t depending on being in peak shape

The whole “well they’re better than you at home!” Argument is such a fallacy
No, it's not, they also shouldn't need to be in shape if they don't feel like. This is not weightlifting.

One thing is to complain that Ubereem would fight, say, Kelvin Gastellum.
The other is to complain that it's unfair for a fighter with 10 pounds of fat fight another fighter 7 pounds lighter.

Let them fight at their natural weight.

If I really wanted to troll you I'd say that everybody needs to be in proper shape as a matter of health, btw, so either you're with me or you'd have to accept that.

I founder her next walkout song:

I guess cooper's little joke back fired on her, leaving cookies out side her door every night "shit I didn't know she would eat all of them"

Back