Canelo vs Jacobs in talks - Hearn

what do you want to bet that canelo alvarez, if he does not fight gennady golovkin next, does not fight either danny jacobs or billy joe saunders?
Are you saying Canelo doesn't take on tough fights?

Jacobs beats Canelo imo, tough for Canelo to overcome Jacobs size and boxing IQ and movement, so I don't think it'll happen, big risk and low reward.

Wasn't really an easy fight...Khan was outclassing him until the KO.

We all thought it'd be an easy fight for him before it happened though. Canelo by KO was kind of a foregone conclusion.

Wasn't really an easy fight...Khan was outclassing him until the KO.

Khan really isn't an easy fight for anyone. I still think Khan can beat some of the top guys at welterweight, even to this day.

Are you saying Canelo doesn't take on tough fights?

im saying that ped free canelo is not fighting danny jacobs or billy joe saunders next.

imo, if he does it means that he was not roiding before golovkin, and im extremely confident that he was.

golovkin claimed to have incriminating photos of supposed needle marks on canelos body given to him by some unnamed doctors and, iirc, within that same week the nsac is temporarily suspending the ped cheat.

my guees is that it takes a whole fukload lot for the nsac to cancel 10s of millions of revenue coming to las vegas when other commissions had already looked the other way for the same exact offense within the last 24 months

im saying that ped free canelo is not fighting danny jacobs or billy joe saunders next.

imo, if he does it means that he was not roiding before golovkin, and im extremely confident that he was.

golovkin claimed to have incriminating photos of supposed needle marks on canelos body given to him by some unnamed doctors and, iirc, within that same week the nsac is temporarily suspending the ped cheat.

my guees is that it takes a whole fukload lot for the nsac to cancel 10s of millions of revenue coming to las vegas when other commissions had already looked the other way for the same exact offense within the last 24 months
See, theres a problem with that attitude. You guys think a PED fail is like the dude got a boost like Popeye on spinach, and now he's gonna be a different dude. All intents and purposes, it seems the failed test was a mistake or fuck up in his diet. He's never failed a test before and passed the follicle test after. All you've said was heresay or even less rumor. Stop with that shit, Canelo has already shown he doesnt duck anyone by fighting GGG in the first place and other difficult match-up guys before that. Last time I checked PEDs have nothing to do with reaction, timing, defense, and overall skill, and Caneo has plenty of all of those. So he failed a test so now he's gonna be too weak to fight the top of the food chain in the sport? Stop with the nonsense.

We all thought it'd be an easy fight for him before it happened though.
Well then...

dsc_28751.jpg

See, theres a problem with that attitude. You guys think a PED fail is like the dude got a boost like Popeye on spinach, and now he's gonna be a different dude. All intents and purposes, it seems the failed test was a mistake or fuck up in his diet. He's never failed a test before and passed the follicle test after. All you've said was heresay or even less rumor. Stop with that shit, Canelo has already shown he doesnt duck anyone by fighting GGG in the first place and other difficult match-up guys before that. Last time I checked PEDs have nothing to do with reaction, timing, defense, and overall skill, and Caneo has plenty of all of those. So he failed a test so now he's gonna be too weak to fight the top of the food chain in the sport? Stop with the nonsense.

the only nonsense is someone believing that canelo 100 percent did not take peds when there are numerous current and retired fighters as well as trainers on youtube claming that canelo alvarez is a ped cheat

they are on video straight out saying that canelo is a ped cheat

the only nonsense is someone believing that canelo 100 percent did not take peds when there are numerous current and retired fighters as well as trainers on youtube claming that canelo alvarez is a ped cheat

they are on video straight out saying that canelo is a ped cheat
giphy.gif

PEDs can directly increase reactions and timing.

It can also improve your defense by making you able to sustain more punishment as well as increase your stamina.

Good money fight, get used to hgher weight class fight. Hardly a nobodie...
One nobodie...So who was GGG fighting the last 5 yrs?

what does gennady golovkin have to do with canelo taking what most would consider easy fights, consecutively, against amir kahn, liam smith and julio caesar chavez jr?

you asked a question and i gave you an answer

and gennady golovkin has nothing to do with the question nor the answer

what do you want to bet that canelo alvarez, if he does not fight gennady golovkin next, does not fight either danny jacobs or billy joe saunders?
Lets hear your expert analysis on the odds were looking at lol.
nah, not at all. he is one of very few top boxers who actually fight unfavorable matches... but he has fought nobodies before, when GGG was chasing him. if DLH mentions 3 world beaters and 1 can, i'm going to assume he has good reason to do that.

he mentioned 4 people, and one of them is definitely not like the others.
This contradicts itself, no?

You say hes one of the few that takes the hard fights, but you expect him to take the easy one? That has not been his career trajectory.

Canelo is one of the few that are out there taking all comers.

Whatever...I don't think the guy is gonna change his plans on who he fight becasue all of a sudden he's "weak" from not juicing anymore.

what does gennady golovkin have to do with canelo taking what most would consider easy fights, consecutively, against amir kahn, liam smith and julio caesar chavez jr?

you asked a question and i gave you an answer

and gennady golovkin has nothing to do with the question nor the answer
Sure he does, GGG hasnt had the toughest of resume leading up to their fight either if you want to try to pick on who a guy has fought. Look at both of their records... Canelo's FAR exceeds GGG's opponents.

This contradicts itself, no?

You say hes one of the few that takes the hard fights, but you expect him to take the easy one? That has not been his career trajectory.

Canelo is one of the few that are out there taking all comers.
well, no. he has fought trout and lara when he knew he'd be outboxed, and he fought them like a man. he got outboxed by floyd, but everyone would fight floyd, the money is just too good to pass. he fought cotto, but cotto was severely outsized. so he has stepped up and fought people when he knew they were very uncomfortable for him, so i give him props. but he did also fight fucking amir khan, liam smith, and chavez. all three of those are good boxers, but had no business being in the ring with canelo.

if DLH came out and said we want jacobs, charlo, or BJS, i'd expect them to fight one of those guys and it wouldn't surprise me at all that he's picking a tough fight to come back. but since fishnets mentioned spike, i'm scratching my head here. i'll be super happy if i'm proven wrong, but o'sullivan has no business being mentioned with the rest.

Back