Social Roseanne tweets outrageously racist comment about former Obama staffer Valerie Jarrett

LMFAO.

I understand the word racist has such a stigma, that even KKK racist don't consider themselves racist.

In large part, Americans will say they aren't racist because of the stigma.

Im not saying most Americans are hardcore racist or if they even are conscious racist...subconciously however, Americans are racist.....Then there is real racist, who use mental gymnastics to not think they are racist.

Fuck you motherfucker...."You people", means idiots like you who say "but but ethnicity/religion/nationality isn't race!".....No shit dumbass, but racism as used in the mainstream captures much more than race.....Not to mention even UN Racial discrimination mentions ethnicity/nationality....Like I said, words evolve, and racism as a word has evolved to capture much more than just race.

Scream racist at me? For saying "You people" when it had nothing to do with race? LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LFMAO LMFAO LMFAO.......Holyshit, you're worse than SJWs.

Ideology? WTF are you talking about?

The irony....
Scream racist at me? For saying "You people" when it had nothing to do with race? LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LFMAO LMFAO LMFAO.......Holyshit, you're worse than SJWs.

Nope just makes Roseann dumb.
So if you ever want to make a Muslim Brotherhood joke about an Iranian; don't, because if people don't know you are a dumb ass then they definitely will after the joke. Might get some laughs at a Tiki Torch convention, but not in the mainstream.

Its hilarious that anyone can make jokes about whites all they want and it's no big deal (because it really isn't a big deal and whites usually don't give a fuck), but as soon as a white person makes a joke or insensitive comment about a minority (especial black), their careers are ruined and they're deemed the worst person on earth

lmao the great rustler in chief who is no way a snowflake has a list of complaints and bad things they call him

Why cant they just condemn rosenne statement and just move on

Nope just makes Roseann dumb.
So if you ever want to make a Muslim Brotherhood joke about an Iranian; don't, because if people don't know you are a dumb ass then they definitely will after the joke. Might get some laughs at a Tiki Torch convention, but not in the mainstream.
Thanks, but I've known Rosie was a dumbass for years. In fact, I knew she was a dumbass years ago, then forgot that she was a dumbass (out of sight, out of mind), then was reminded that she is a dumbass.

There you have it..

It's only evolved because so many people are using it incorrectly. Irrational hate towards a nationality or religion is not racist. It's prejudice, yes.

The planet of the apes bit was racist, and very stupid to tweet. Mostly because it wasn't funny - the old monkey stereotype is so outdated by now, you just cringe when someone uses it.

Well Racial Discrimination according to the UN, involves nationality/ethnicity.

the term "racial discrimination" shall mean any distinction, exclusion, restriction, or preference based on race, colour, descent, or national or ethnic origin that has the purpose or effect of nullifying or impairing the recognition, enjoyment or exercise, on an equal footing, of human rights and fundamental freedoms in the political, economic, social, cultural or any other field of public life.

The word racist, is a powerful word...Very powerful....so powerful, that real racist, don't consider themselves racist...that's how much a of stigma it has.....That it has evolved to encompass much more than race...Perhaps it did initially evolve because people were using the word incorrectly but it is what it is now.

Valerie Jarrett, Muslim brotherhood comment, was 100% because of her nationality of being iranian, since Iranians tend to be muslim....So to me, that is racist

The irony....
There is no irony......"You people" had nothing to do with race, nationality, ethnicity, religion, etc......It literally meant you people who are idiots and don't know racism captures more than just race.

The word racist, is a powerful word...Very powerful....so powerful, that real racist, don't consider themselves racist...that's how much a of stigma it has.....That it has evolved to encompass much more than race...Perhaps it did initially evolved because people were using the word incorrectly but it is what it is now.

Valerie Jarrett, Muslim brotherhood comment, was 100% because of her nationality of being iranian, since Iranians tend to be muslim....So to me, that is racist
So, is she black, Iranian, or American. All of it?

There is no irony......"You people" had nothing to do with race, nationality, ethnicity, religion, etc......It literally meant you people who are idiots and don't know racism captures more than just race.
Think about it some more.... Maybe you'll get it...

I have no idea who Valerie Jarrett was so I googled.

I have never in my life.....Seen a person who in some pics looks white and in other pics looks black

valerie-jarrett-speaks-out-about-e28098roseannee28099-cancellation.jpg

180529192930-valerie-jarrett-responds-roseanne-tweets-msnbc-exlarge-169.jpg

EVPBA6W6IAGRVT23FIS2BRKYTQ.jpg

1527683692288.jpg

ValerieJarrettChipSomodevilla334x500.jpg
Valerie-Jarrett.jpg

So her excuse of not knowing she was black, kind of made sense until she tweeted "Yeah I thought she was white", then later or she said "I thought she was saudi!"...She is in full damage control right now lol.

It's funny tho, how she is only defending the Planet of the Apes comment.......The Muslim brotherhood comment is just as fucking racist lol...She only mentioned the Muslim brotherhood comment, because Valerie Jarrett was born in a muslim country......So I find it hilarious, how she is not defending that part of the joke, only the Planet of the apes part.
And considering she was born in Iran, a Shia country, with no Muslim Brotherhood to speak of, Roseanne's comment is typical derp logic of thinking all Muslims are the same.

The word racist, is a powerful word...Very powerful....so powerful, that real racist, don't consider themselves racist...that's how much a of stigma it has.....That it has evolved to encompass much more than race...Perhaps it did initially evolve because people were using the word incorrectly but it is what it is now.

If someone hated the French, and only the French, regardless of their skin color - would you say they were racist?

After the Memorial Day stuff, his ability to make everything about himself will never again surprise me.

If someone hated the French, and only the French, regardless of their skin color - would you say they were racist?
Yes.

Same with Hitler...He targeted/killed Jews, which is a religion or an ethnicity, depending on what kind of jews they were.....His act was 100% racist....even though jews aren't a race.

Would you consider Hitler's acts against the jews, racist?

I don't see myself as exaggerating but I'm not going to deny my extreme bias in the disagreement I have with your stance, so it probably colors the discourse.

Do you think Kramer's little situation was a "bad joke" or something thart came from the shadow-side of his ego?
I don't think the Kramer situation is useful as a comparison (maybe?), but no I don't think that was a bad joke. He got very angry at some rude audience members, stopped trying to be funny, and screamed hurtful things at them. I don't think it revealed hidden racist feelings, I think he just chose to be racist in that moment because it would hit the hardest.

Yes.

Same with Hitler...He targeted/killed Jews, which is a religion or an ethnicity, depending on what kind of jews they were.....His act was 100% racist....even though jews aren't a race.

Would you consider Hitler's acts against the jews, racist?
I actually do think there is something to the whole "Jewish race" theory, atleast initially. There have been a lot of studies on DNA heritage. But what's funny is that while the modern stereotype is that most Jewish people have black/brown hair, prior to the 20th century, red hair was a popular negative Jewish trait, because of Judas.

I think Hitler's acts were racist (and catastrophically evil), because he specifically believed that his "Aryan race" was superior. While Judaism is a religion, he was lumping all Jewish people together as one race of people.

Back