Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

you mean BF Bobby?

edit: nevemind, had to recheck TS’ pic again ^5

... plus I keep forgetting what thread this is and which subforum it’s in

81205928.jpg

After we lost the champions league I was more like

tumblr_m8j7lcNmgR1qex9xro1_500.jpg

lol, I love how most guys with tough black dudes as AVs are mostly white

Omg. When I see people with lip rings I just wanna hug them and say “please stop
Hating yourself”:oops:

lol, I love how most guys with tough black dudes as AVs are mostly white

Something tells me dudes with Azn fighters as avs are also mostly white

And people call this place Sherfront

Something tells me dudes with Azn fighters as avs are also mostly white

And people call this place Sherfront
I trust you on this one.
I am a 100% kitty space marine IRL, though.

:(:(
Then I just wanna dig that foreign object out of the face hole, put some antiobiotic ointment on it and a band aid
I havent worn that thing in like three years lol. That pic is old af.

It won't ever heal up and go away though. It's a for lifer.

No thanks. That would be stupid. Most people don't even notice it.
Fair enough, I just know that’s old piercings often become a gatherings place for dirt and old skin cells. Lots of people close the up for sanitary reasons.

Honey Bunny, you can soil my lips anytime.

Holy shit, I haven't seen you in forever. Hope all is well, bud. You're good peeps.
Just consult the database if you're feeling lonely.

Been doing well, my dude. Life isn't the same without your obscure horror suggestions.

Just consult the database if you're feeling lonely.

Been doing well, my dude. Life isn't the same without your obscure horror suggestions.
I haven't been in the game for a few years now. Instead of horror movies, I read comic books now to pass the time.

I should probably bump the horror thread for the noobs though, so they can rave about their favorites and such, like we used to do.

Nothing but sunshine here too, bud. Not running from the law anymore, although I still should be. Moved home to OKC after three years of traveling around all over the place. Missed my pops. Been back here since November, quit two jobs and got a job I like now and am being promoted into management after only a month.

Life is good.

I haven't been in the game for a few years now. Instead of horror movies, I read comic books now to pass the time.

I should probably bump the horror thread for the noobs though, so they can rave about their favorites and such, like we used to do.

Nothing but sunshine here too, bud. Not running from tye law anymore, although I still should be. Moved home to OKC after three years of traveling around all over the place. Missed my pops. Been back here since November, quit two jobs and got a job I like now and am being promoted into management after only a month.

Life is good.
Legit happy for you, man.

That's awesome, my pumpkin is growing up <mma1>

Back