Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

Legit happy for you, man.

That's awesome, my pumpkin is growing up <mma1>
Had too at some point. Took until my mid 30's, but I finally put aside childish things. Don't even drink anymore.

Had too at some point. Took until my mid 30's, but I finally put aside childish things. Don't even drink anymore.
I feel like I don't even know you tbh. This isn't the man I fell in love with.

I feel like I don't even know you tbh. This isn't the man I fell in love with.
Sobriety from alcohol hasn't changed my talent for pwning people, making quips within the first five posts of any given thread, my meme game, or my drug habit lol.

Sobriety from alcohol hasn't changed my talent for pwning people, making quips within the first five posts of any given thread, my meme game, or my drug habit lol.
giphy.gif

Is this the most posts and views a single thread has ever had on sherdog? Kinda scary to consider...

I don't get why people always think they will never meet people they meet here. I have. Plenty of other people have. We are planning an OT meet up right now, actually. Don't be so negative, although I get why you are.
When you're ready to visit east coast Canada gimme a shout.

I haven't been in the game for a few years now. Instead of horror movies, I read comic books now to pass the time.

I should probably bump the horror thread for the noobs though, so they can rave about their favorites and such, like we used to do.

Nothing but sunshine here too, bud. Not running from the law anymore, although I still should be. Moved home to OKC after three years of traveling around all over the place. Missed my pops. Been back here since November, quit two jobs and got a job I like now and am being promoted into management after only a month.

Life is good.
Here's to karma. Life sucked for decades; now I'm living the dream on a daily basis. That's why I think suicide is such a fundamentally sad and pathetic action. I was tempted to do myself in on any number of occasions, but I refused to believe things couldn't get better. I think it helps that my grandmother lived into her 90's. You realize that life, while finite, is longer than it appears when you're a teen or in your 20's.

Good for your cousin, by the way, but in relative terms, Nova Scotia is P.E.I.'s fat, easy cousin.

Here's to karma. Life sucked for decades; now I'm living the dream on a daily basis. That's why I think suicide is such a fundamentally sad and pathetic action. I was tempted to do myself in on any number of occasions, but I refused to believe things couldn't get better. I think it helps that my grandmother lived into her 90's. You realize that life, while finite, is longer than it appears when you're a teen or in your 20's.

Good for your cousin, by the way, but in relative terms, Nova Scotia is P.E.I.'s fat, easy cousin.
Yeah, she's getting a doctorate in French, and needed to go somewhere to speak it freely. She likes it there.

Good on you for not giving up. I have contemplated suicide many times. I've come close on several occasions. Anymore, I just tough it out, bc I've been through the ringer and I've survived it. May as well keep going. Life is ebbs and flows, there will always be shitty times, but always be good times too. All of the times build your character, shape you.

Don't ever give up if you feel that way again. If you ever do, shoot me a PM. I will listen to anything you need to get off your chest.

Yeah, she's getting a doctorate in French, and needed to go somewhere to speak it freely. She likes it there.

Good on you for not giving up. I have contemplated suicide many times. I've come close on several occasions. Anymore, I just tough it out, bc I've been through the ringer and I've survived it. May as well keep going. Life is ebbs and flows, there will always be shitty times, but always be good times too. All of the times build your character, shape you.

Don't ever give up if you feel that way again. If you ever do, shoot me a PM. I will listen to anything you need to get off your chest.
Nah, I'm good. I'm still crazy, but there's no way I can ever forget my good fortune this past several years and that serves me in good stead. The offer is mutual, however.

Nah, I'm good. I'm still crazy, but there's no way I can ever forget my good fortune this past several years and that serves me in good stead. The offer is mutual, however.
Thanks, bud. You have my respect.

If I was some 600 pound Cheeto fingers die posing as a female, it wouldn’t be very hard to find some woman’s account, steal all her pics, and carry on from there. You are free to assume what you will, but I have a few ideas about why guys here are so paranoid about this.

1. You’re afraid if you masturbate to my pic and I’m secretly a guy that somehow makes you gay.
2. Deep down you have a belief that women are just incapable of being fun anc cool or knowing anything about fights..so must be a guy
3. You’re weak, and if you end up actually liking a female here and turns out she’s a guy, your little heart wil be broken and well...then you’re really gay!
4. Constant request to prove my gender are actually secret wishes I’ll post a live nude to your DM. “If you’re REALLY a woman let me see your tits!!”

I’m left baffled at why guys even care. It’s not like we will ever meet. I’m not gonna seduce you and catfish you only to show up at your house in drag and expect you to give me lovin’ . I only came here by invitation. Thought it would be a cool way to kill the boredom of a boring night shift . Shit like this is why females leave.
Excellent assessment. It's true you don't really fit the demographic, but you're hardly unique around here. Nice pic. Welcome to the forums.

Back