Why a thick neck is alpha

Holly Holm has a bigger neck than most guys, she never had a neck or traps this wide and thick in her boxing career dam and she is almost 40 as far as I know she doesnt do any neck bridges or neck work, just goes to show you getting a thick neck is genetic some guys can't get peaked biceps no matter how hard they train while some guys never even bicep curl and just do chin ups and rows and have softball biceps. The neck must be the same thing you either have it or you dont, Holms neck is massive now.

Holly Holm has a bigger neck than most guys, she never had a neck or traps this wide and thick in her boxing career dam and she is almost 40 as far as I know she doesnt do any neck bridges or neck work, just goes to show you getting a thick neck is genetic some guys can't get peaked biceps no matter how hard they train while some guys never even bicep curl and just do chin ups and rows and have softball biceps. The neck must be the same thing you either have it or you dont, Holms neck is massive now.

Its fair to say shes had some synthetic help along the way

Yep

1*PVhKxPgXnSCBW_xLRTvkqQ.gif

probably from wrestling and bjj training actually foo

My god she has horrible skin.

she looks so . . . manly x:
weird. ive seen a lot of guys talk about being attracted to her, ive not seen her really before. starting to wonder if dem guys be gay.

she looks so . . . manly x:
weird. ive seen a lot of guys talk about being attracted to her, ive not seen her really before. starting to wonder if dem guys be gay.
she used to be attractive, not anymore her skin is so rough from sun damage and loss of collagen, and her neck has gotten so wide like Evander Holyfield, and she has huge traps

She didn't take care of herself she has that outdoorsman skin

Women with fair skin shouldn't go out in the sunlight for prolonged periods of time, fair skin people absorb Vitamin D better than dark skin people, all they need is a good 20 minutes a day of direct sunlight on their skin and they got enough.

I just checked mine. I got 18.5 inches. And a head like a cinder block. o_O

There is nothing more dominant than a guy who couldn't give two shits about what anyone thinks -- much less the rag mag consensus.

Anyone who has given it this much thought already has already phailed.
the ole double dicktendre.....

Back