How likely is it that the separation of children from families will ruin non leftism in America?

I am uncomfortable bestowing full human dignity on any Muslim.
I'm uncomfortable with anybody who believes the Abrahamic stuff. I know I'm dealing with a person who is susceptible to believing obvious falsehoods and ignoring that fact. It's like knowing somebody has a bad temper, it's always a liability even if they're good people.

Muslims are the nutters now, but it could be Chinese or African Christians tomorrow. The Zionist movement could spring from the small scale to the larger, etc. All are a liability.

My worry for the Muslims is whether they are capable of skipping past the old enlightenment and into the current one.

Why do we even have to separate illegal parents from children. Just keep them together. If you send the parent back, you can send kid with them.

Also if the kid is born here, they can keep their citizenship. So they can reenter at some other time legally. But I believe there is law forbidding minors from traveling alone, so sending them back with parents will take care of that problem. When the kids get older like teens and have more cognition, then sure they can come back here. Why not?

Illegal entry is a misdemeanor, not a felony.

Name another misdemeanor that gets your kids taken away from you.

Also they're detaining and removing kids from people applying for asylum.

Probably because there’s no valid arguments for asylum from south of the border.

There is some strong push in media about illegals especially the kids to get people to think more with emotions. Every time I fly
On a plane and some of the news headlines from BBC I see it lines up with CNN and others. Today 3 different headlines I saw while it scrolled.
“ Texas cops abuses migrant girl and mother”
“Border patrol high speed chase kills 5 undocumented immigrants”
“Undocumented child’s cry can be heard at detection places “
Is it a big deal they want to flood everyone with the stories in MSM not so much, but people will fall for it and become softer on illegal immigration.

Conditioning the masses to open the gates.

The fucked up thing is that the same bullshit was going on when Obama was in office and nobody said shit. The whole thing was a law that went into effect in 2008. It's sad, but these people know they are breaking the law and that there are consequences for it. apparently Congress is in the middle of repealing this.

Time stamped:

sorry but its time for these people to stop using children as human shields...no one gives a fuck

Attention weak white liberals. Kicking you in the face while you are on your knees.

Sauce?

Here's the overall data:

https://www.factcheck.org/2018/04/the-stats-on-border-apprehensions/

Let’s look at those numbers in a broader context. We’ll begin by comparing the latest monthly figure for apprehensions at the Southwest border in March with previous years dating to fiscal year 2000.

During that time, border apprehensions were at their highest in March 2000, with 220,063 people captured at the Southwest border. The numbers for March have fluctuated a bit, but have been on a general downward trend since 2006.

We can look at the yearly totals — by fiscal year — going all the way back to 1960. Those figures show a peak of 1,643,679 apprehensions in fiscal 2000, with a similar high in 1986. Again, there has been fluctuation since 2000, but a general downward trend since the mid-2000s.

In fiscal 2016, President Barack Obama’s last full fiscal year in office, total apprehensions on the Southwest border were 408,870. That number went down to 303,916 for fiscal 2017. Compared with the peak of 1.6 million in 2000, that’s an 82 percent drop.

You've been lied to in order to make you angry at brown people so that you'd be more likely to support or at least tolerate racist unAmerican activity from our executive branch.

Illegal immigration isn't getting worse in the US. It's declining.

I'm not saying the border does not need security, but you have been sold a false bill of goods.

Now show the charts for unaccompanied minor children and family units.

Sauce?

Here's the overall data:

https://www.factcheck.org/2018/04/the-stats-on-border-apprehensions/

Let’s look at those numbers in a broader context. We’ll begin by comparing the latest monthly figure for apprehensions at the Southwest border in March with previous years dating to fiscal year 2000.

During that time, border apprehensions were at their highest in March 2000, with 220,063 people captured at the Southwest border. The numbers for March have fluctuated a bit, but have been on a general downward trend since 2006.

We can look at the yearly totals — by fiscal year — going all the way back to 1960. Those figures show a peak of 1,643,679 apprehensions in fiscal 2000, with a similar high in 1986. Again, there has been fluctuation since 2000, but a general downward trend since the mid-2000s.

In fiscal 2016, President Barack Obama’s last full fiscal year in office, total apprehensions on the Southwest border were 408,870. That number went down to 303,916 for fiscal 2017. Compared with the peak of 1.6 million in 2000, that’s an 82 percent drop.

You've been lied to in order to make you angry at brown people so that you'd be more likely to support or at least tolerate racist unAmerican activity from our executive branch.

Illegal immigration isn't getting worse in the US. It's declining.

I'm not saying the border does not need security, but you have been sold a false bill of goods.
I'm not angry at brown people; I get sl9ng pretty well with them. Woman I just had a baby with is Arabic.. Would marry a Mexican. I don't care. I know how many have already come, and I know either you have laws, or you do not. If it was Germans coming illegally in the crazy numbers I would wonder wtf they were doing and say send them back. They would likely come legally, however

- really heavy at the moment. CNN (Corporate Non-News) is in a full out frenzy, which is of course forcing politicians and professional hero badge waivers to toe the PC line. It's crap. The money allows politicians to TALK about illegal.immigratiln being bad, but it never expected a president that would do something.. And there you have why the media has whipped up the hate against Trump so hard.

Kids should be with parents. In America, when a person breaks a law that requires a person be detained, children are separated from parents. Its sad. A lot of dads and moms in jail. Something drastic needed to happen.. Drastic as in "actually stopping the illegal immigration." This is what it looks like.

The money always has the parties flipping on issues. Republicans used to want illegal immigrants here to drive down certain wages and weaken unions; democrats wanted it stopped then. I don't know when that changed, exactly, but this administration is just enforcing a border. That's it. Really nothing to get excited about.. But our media has an agenda. Looks like we really can't have a border in the West.. At least according to the current PC line.

Here is the real truth. Illegals would self deport if you implemented E-verify with teeth, because they wouldn't be able to live here anymore.

The chamber of commerce stopped E-verify back in early 2000's.

Implement E-verify, and you won't have to deal with any of this, and we will actually solve the problem.

The fucked up thing is that the same bullshit was going on when Obama was in office and nobody said shit. The whole thing was a law that went into effect in 2008. It's sad, but these people know they are breaking the law and that there are consequences for it. apparently Congress is in the middle of repealing this.

Time stamped:

So has the policy or anything changed? Or is it that just because Trump is in office that it is now an issue.

Screenshot_20180617_132654_01.jpg

Separating children from adults at the border should be standard procedure because there is a massive problem with child sex trafficking. The same should also apply to men and women. Every measure needs to be taken to make sure this is not the case but once everything checks out, then the kids can be returned to their parents.

So what Dems, liberals and open borders advocates are really asking for is to make life easier for people smugglers and child sex trafficker. This is the real evil, not a few kids being temporarily upset because they are not with their mothers for a few hours.

This is not some joke and your feelings or what CNN tells you are not what's important. So please, spare us the virtue signalling.

Nothing in South America qualifies people for refugee status. Deal with it.

Expand on this.

Well sorry bro, not liking where you live dosent qualify you for refugee status, there are no famines, wars or anything that would count.

Not much to expand on, the fact of the matter is that poverty in South American and Central American countries isn’t a reason to get refugee status.

You separate adults and children when people cross the border illegally to make sure it is not child sex trafficking. This is part of the process that needs to happen when people break the law like this. This should be basic common sense. But big business are happy to let this happen unopposed because all they care about is getting their constant stream of cheap labor and don't want anything to compromise that. Liberals and leftists are happy to let it happen because all they care about is their feelings and what the likes of CNN tells them to think.

lol MSNBC having a segment “what would Jesus do about illegal immigration” the host reads some bible versus and planned parenthood having tweets about compassion for children. I can’t believe this crap, it’s like Obama’s birther BS.

Well sorry bro, not liking where you live dosent qualify you for refugee status, there are no famines, wars or anything that would count.

Not much to expand on, the fact of the matter is that poverty in South American and Central American countries isn’t a reason to get refugee status.

Francesca Fontanini, a Mexico-based UNHCR spokeswoman, said those being displaced were largely seeking shelter from rampant gang violence in what is one of the world’s murderous regions.
Millions have fled El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras, and it’s not surprising, 43 of the 50 most homicidal cities are located in Latin America and the Caribbean
https://www.theguardian.com/global-...ging-central-america-and-displacing-thousands

Back