Define your Political Leanings

Extinctionist.

I love people in general, but I hate the stupid, and because there's a whole lot of them, and they're irredeemable, I want us to go quietly into the night.

Your AV fits this post perfectly.

"Maybe the honorable thing for our species to do is deny our programming, stop reproducing, walk hand in hand into extinction, one last midnight - brothers and sisters opting out of a raw deal."

I can be right or left, depend on the argument

I hate when peoples have an already existing ideological position in line with a party instead have theyr own position

I consider myself to be pragmatic and am constantly disappointed at the games these people play while real peoples lives depend on the results. I think we should do what works and call it democracy

My gripe is that the democrats are weak and lack direction due to being sellouts and republicans arent capable of governing in the slightest

Center right but go a bit more left on some things and more right on others. I move on issues right or left and not in a straight line.

Socially more liberal, and for fiscal and military policy, I'm more conservative. In a nutshell, I'd say the best predictor of figuring out where I stand on an issue is to ask yourself, "In what way can we not involve the government on this issue?"

Wouldn't that mean having small military (but probably armed citizens)?

The bottom line are liberals are weak and do not use common sense.

If a ship was sinking and there was a life raft. Liberals would keep trying to save everyone and bring them all on board until the life raft sinks.

They are also easy to take advatabge of.

A leader needs to be tough and sometimes make inhumane decisions to protect the majority.

Next election will be clearly split.

Democrats will consist of bleeding heart compassionate liberals, BLM, LGBTQ, illegal aliens, muslims, and antifa.

Republicans will consist of everyone disgusted by the above
I think you misunderstood the question

Your AV fits this post perfectly.

"Maybe the honorable thing for our species to do is deny our programming, stop reproducing, walk hand in hand into extinction, one last midnight - brothers and sisters opting out of a raw deal."

Man. I like to believe that at one point it wasn't so, but right now it's 100% spot on

I’m different on every issue. I’ve been on both sides in my youth and took the ideas that made sense from both sides and rolled them up into common sense. I like to poke ideas from both sides to find out how solid they are, and in the end I go with what makes more sense. I find liberal people funnier, nicer and more fun, and conservatives more honest, tougher and more dependable (with plenty of exceptions on both sides.) I love everyone but I also want everyone to live up to their fullest potential and never think of themselves as victims.

Libertarian.

Property rights and right to bare arms.

center-slightly left. But "liberals" piss me off more than “conservatards.”

Last edited:
by European terms Im left of centre(more left than centre).... by American standards Im just left.

Id just call myself a progressive

Moral Reformer

Very necessary, though I suspect that you're less than sincere about it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-losers/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.89f5c822e598

My number one objection to Trump is the way he does not try, as all recent presidents have, to appeal to morality and higher ideals. He and most of the right in America seem dismissive of the idea that people even have higher ideals. Hypocrisy is bad but normal and expected; not even professing values that you can contradict is worse.

I’m not sure anymore. All anyone calls me is a commie, fascist, nazi.

I find liberal people funnier, nicer and more fun, and conservatives more honest, tougher and more dependable (with plenty of exceptions on both sides.

I find this to be true as well. If you are going to a kegger you want your liberal friends , if you are moving or need some fellas to help with a home project than you want the righties .

Coming from a blue collar to the core family, Christian upbringing, I'm pretty conservative overall still. Which surprises people, for some reason? I remember being mocked by professors in college for "you probably vote Republican" and even though I avoid engaging in political discussion because nothing ever comes from it. When it does happen, I get hit with the "Wow, you're more conservative than I ever thought you were."

Very necessary, though I suspect that you're less than sincere about it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-losers/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.89f5c822e598

My number one objection to Trump is the way he does not try, as all recent presidents have, to appeal to morality and higher ideals. He and most of the right in America seem dismissive of the idea that people even have higher ideals. Hypocrisy is bad but normal and expected; not even professing values that you can contradict is worse.
I don't think he's insincere in that at all, its one of the few issues he seems genuinely interested in.

Back