Define your Political Leanings

I think the current movement isn't even all that pro-free-market. The religion is just hatred of liberals.

I am not that familiar with the Republican Party. The Canadian Conservative party stands for nothing except being anti-Trudeau which has been a terrible strategy (Though, I will be voting for them). It would be nice to see them stand for something. In saying that, I have to admit that I am extremely guilty of being more anti-left than standing for something, but I have realized that being anti-something gets you nowhere. Being against something, just makes your thinking narrow and ignorant.

Last edited by a moderator:
Faur enough.

In light of our new found agreement I wiill call myself a Commutist from now on. Failure to signal will land people in the gulag. Speeding through playground zones will see their vehicles redistributed to daycares. Improper use of the merge lane will result in hanging from the nearest overpass. May 9th will be mandatory safe driving course day. Who's with me in spearheading this new AUTOcracy?
Not sure if you’re having a go at me but I laughed anyway.

Just having a laugh, not having a go.

Lol. I've deprogrammded myself since those day my German comra...., er, freund.

So you're telling me this does not compel you to stand up and sing loudly?

Not a big fan of those internet tests they always put me too far on the left.
AoCp5Od.png

Centre-right (European version, not US)

Arent we kinda seeing a successful communist regime with china ?

i want to tax millionaires and raise wages to a point where people got healthcare and society resembles the 1950s fantasy .... Minus all the isms and i dont care if the man or woman is the stay at home parent . I think a modern take on the 50s fantasy would be really groovy

If you want the 50s back you will also have to bomb the shit out of the rest of the worlds manufacturing capabilities.

Centre-right

I have pretty strong conservative views but I don't want to enforce them on others so I'm very liberal on social issues but often support fiscal conservatism. When Swedish tax payers pay $1500 for a woman to piss in her pants on a theater stage, then you know that the taxes should be lower...

Issues that I feel strongly about:

* The West's support of the genocide in Yemen
* Islamization
* Antisemitism
* Identity politics
* Putin's brutal regime
* The right to bear arms
* Biased media
* Free internet (e.g. article 11 and article 13)
* The geopolitical interests of the West that leads to mass-sufferings
* Fair taxation
* Legalization of drugs
* Decriminalization of drug use

Took a political party quiz of 11 questions and it says I’m considered a “conservative republican.” I guess that means I’m racist

Smoke and mirrors, we all know you're a fascist.
I support the Chinese Communist Party idea of government, hence I'm a fascist.
Really, I'm a Lee Kuan Yew and Deng Xiaoping follower. I support using whatever means to achieve economical and scientific progress, within a reasonable moral framework, that is I don't support gassing the poor. I don't care too much about so called social progress, but I'm not against it per se, I just don't care too much about abortion, trans bathrooms, praying in schools or if neighborhoods are de facto segregated. I have personal opinions about these matters, I think abortion is a good thing and that trans shouldn't use women restrooms, but they're not something that worries me.
Expanding on the economical part, if free market capitalism works so be it, if creating a state owned enterprise is needed to boost growth that is fine too. If free trade is good adopt it, if tariffs will have a beneficial role, that's ok too.
I'm also a nationalist in the general sense, I don't care too much about helping the entire world progress, I want my country to progress. That sometimes may be achieved with cooperation, that's fine, but sometimes it's a zero sum game and that's fine too.
I also think ethnicity is a powerful cohesive force and that while different races can coexist in a country they should be well integrated. I do not think it's a good idea to allow people that tend to form enclaves (like muslims, who as a general rule do not marry outside of their group) into a country. I do not think emotion should play any role in dictating migrant policy. It's sad that kids are dying in Syria and El Salvador, but we shouldn't let them in because of that.
More controversially I believe IQ is really important, that it's not equal among ethnicities and that only the smart should be allowed in, and that due to these geographical disparities some countries should be able to send more people. That is, I'm fine with a 130 IQ somalian coming in, but I realized very few will be able to immigrate compared to Italians or the Japanese because Somalia has an average IQ of 70 compared to over 100 for Italy and Japan. I don't care too much about the reasons behind it, maybe it's cultural, but the fact is that currently immigrants from low IQ countries tend to fail economically and be a burden in the long term even if they're a boost in the short them while they're young. For example, a illiterate 20 year old mexican can be useful when he is young and picking fruits but according to studies he will use more taxes than he pays for during his life time, while a genius Indian that becomes a doctor is much more useful in the long term.
I believe that some degree of social welfare, if well thought out is useful to diffuse class tensions and to give educational opportunities to smart but underprivileged people.

Eventually I support using genetic engineering to create smarter, healthier humans, that will be infinitely superior to modern man. That is a position that is hated by both the right and the left, as the right is against going against "god's will" and the left is against eugenics and breeding out the feeble.

Moderate conservative or Nazi, as the left likes to call us.

Took a political party quiz of 11 questions and it says I’m considered a “conservative republican.” I guess that means I’m racist
Shit, you beat me to the punch.

SJW Trump supporter.

We must stop the racist police, by supporting their right to just get home to their family.

I really think Twitter is the most important issue we face today. We must stop certain kinds of offensive speech, while simultaneously talking non-stop about Trump's tweets.

How about peace on Earth and an end to world hunger too?

I would think that goes without saying.

But humans are generally greedy and self serving, so it will never happen.

I like sex, drugs, and rock & roll.

And guns.

And partying for sure.

I have an equal disdain for all religions.

Aside from that, I calls 'em likes I sees 'em.

I dunno, center/right I guess?

They aren't even close to the most popular. Random immigrant committed a crime, who is the worst?, and someone was insufficiently respectful to Jordan Peterson threads are the most popular. And that says something really bad about human nature.
Gun threads of all types usually hit 30+ pages too. SSM and religious ones as well.

Back