One Serial Killer per million residents in the U.S.

I know for a fact where one is now.

Didn't one of the guys who bombed the Boston marathon post here a while ago?

The heck is dome math? Figuring the circumference of Tito's head?

And @Clippy spends too much time making threads to be out killing people.

Dome math is a new field of estrapitoloical calculus that I've been tinkering with in my spare time.

This is coming from a psychotic who is grooming home schooled social rejects.

lol

you're already gotten too

Uncle handle 1 konk -1000

200w.gif

Back when I was reading a few books about sociopaths I saw similar numbers and tried to come up with the best candidates out of the people I interact with regularly.

The only one I gave real consideration was a girl I worked with at the time. Her social instincts were just a tiny bit off and her reactions were sometimes strange and miscalibrated. One day I saw her murder a mouse in cold blood and we made eye contact and I think then she knew that I knew. But now she seems to be very happy with her own little family and everything so who knows.

I'm sure there are more than a few on here, at least in terms of emotional flatness. I think I remember a thread by some purple belt about it once.

Didn't one of the guys who bombed the Boston marathon post here a while ago?

the Tsarnaevs yeah the older brother had a sherdog account Dooms day Howard said he broke his nose during sparring...good for doomsday

Back when I was reading a few books about sociopaths I saw similar numbers and tried to come up with the best candidates out of the people I interact with regularly.

The only one I gave real consideration was a girl I worked with at the time. Her social instincts were just a tiny bit off and her reactions were sometimes strange and miscalibrated. One day I saw her murder a mouse in cold blood and we made eye contact and I think then she knew that I knew. But now she seems to be very happy with her own little family and everything so who knows.

I'm sure there are more than a few on here, at least in terms of emotional flatness. I think I remember a thread by some purple belt about it once.

starting to suspect this real dope chap...he seems a bit too fixated on revolver who I know is a whack job (no offense)

Jesus that's frightening- 300 of them.

If people suspect you of being a serial killer, you're probably not a great serial killer.

The scary fact is that there are a lot of people out there that appear completely normal, like business men, hedge fund managers, etc that would be your last guess to be a serial killer. But they are, and they rack up insane numbers because they are smart and no suspicion ever lands on them.

The guys you hear about that get 10- 15 hookers and then get caught are the sloppy less impressive serial killers. I would be willing to bet there are at least 5 guys in the US that have over 20 bodies each and have never so much as been questioned by law enforcement. They are that good.

Your numbers are low. Gary Ridgeway looked like a dumb mother fucker and he killed 49 before being caught. I would suspect the best ones are at 100+ man.

Jesus that's frightening- 300 of them.

340 actually, and that number may be low. If you live in a major city than there is almost guaranteed a serial killer somewhere within 50 miles of you right now. The reason you don't know it is because for the most part the police stopped reporting these things unless their hand is forced. The F.B.I. estimates at least 1 active serial killer for every major city in America. When was the last time you turned on the news and were warned about a serial killer in your area? Almost never right? They are out there, there are hundreds of them, and the authorities keep their mouth shut.

340 actually, and that number may be low. If you live in a major city than there is almost guaranteed a serial killer somewhere within 50 miles of you right now. The reason you don't know it is because for the most part the police stopped reporting these things unless their hand is forced. The F.B.I. estimates at least 1 active serial killer for every major city in America. When was the last time you turned on the news and were warned about a serial killer in your area? Almost never right? They are out there, there are hundreds of them, and the authorities keep their mouth shut.

One of the issues is that, in a lot of cases, police down know they're dealing with a serial killer. Most of them don't kill at a fast enough pace to raise suspicion of a single killer.

Mass shooters are the new serial killer. When has there been a legit serial killer in the past 20 years.

I see how that could incite panic in some

Mass shooters are the new serial killer. When has there been a legit serial killer in the past 20 years.

I think the difference is that these school shooters are angry at everyone because of something they feel is unfair. serial killers imo are demonically possesed I mean look at ridgeway, and Richard Ramirez who stated that he served satan. the eyes are the windows to the soul guys like the golden state killer actually look off.

a guy like the Las vegas shooter looked pissed same for the Virgina tech fool

Back