Welcome To Norway! The Land of Chlamydia

theyve got a $480 billion dollar oil fund.... they can afford the treatment lol

She could have anything and i would still go tonsil deep tongue punching her fart compartment.

If she had the AIDS, and I could only bang bare back, I would have a tough decision to make.

I'm leaning towards you only live once.

Its a trick to keep dirty foreigners from polluting their gene pool.

Maybe as a proportion of state residents, but numerically Minnesota has roughly 4 times more Norwegian Americans than North Dakota. That’s not even including Swedes and Danes.

Yea, more total people in Minnie and the Dakotas are attached to it in a lot of ways like little brothers as a particular niche of the United States (we're mostly all Viking fans) but a larger percentage of the population means larger authorship of state legislation and sub-culture, which is probably why Norsk Høstfest and Scandinavian Heritage Park are also both based in NoDak.

I've worked with Norwegians (contractors) and they are some of the best people I've ever met. They take their work seriously but know how to have fun. There's a month (think it's in July) when the whole country more or less shuts down for vacation. That's fuckin' awesome IMO...

This was amazing.
s0208.gif

https://dispatcheseurope.com/emigrateme-norway/

Screen-Shot-2016-11-16-at-8.37.04-AM.png

@HomerThompson (frantically) be like "Where the fuck do I sign?!??"

Yea, more total people in Minnie and the Dakotas are attached to it in a lot of ways like little brothers as a particular niche of the United States (we're mostly all Viking fans) but a larger percentage of the population means larger authorship of state legislation and sub-culture, which is probably why Norsk Høstfest and Scandinavian Heritage Park are also both based in NoDak.

This was amazing.
s0208.gif

Hopefully @HomerThompson likes snow. Norway is buried in snow for half a year ... I fuckin' hate snow (or cold weather in general).. lol

My MILF babe Sylvi Listhaug. Unfortunately, she's pretty hard line anti-Islam and was forced to resign from her post as Minister of Justice & Immigration earlier this year for inciting outrage with a Facebook post that spun the Norwegian government into a crisis.

512px-Sylvi_Listhaug_-_2014-02-13_at_18-49-18.jpg

This is how she's been portrayed, not without reason(s).

zeoq9E8.png

She is a great person and a patriot.

This was amazing.
s0208.gif

Wait, is that serious!?!

Wait, is that serious!?!

Yeah dude apparently so.
s0250.gif
The website still exists and claims isn't maintained at the moment but may come back in the future.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion...t-move-norway/GIvIlX42Jvvxos8nxpqkYJ/amp.html

http://norwaytoday.info/news/100-us-families-individuals-contact/

I'm not sure how much emphasis they were placing on 'ethnicity' and from my understanding it was an open offer to all US citizens regardless but in any case, my family emigrated (directly) from Germany to America yet I'm a Sorensen by surname and then there's the SNP genetic clustering with 23&Me's reference population data.

Norge1.png

Norge2.png

:p

I wonder if the two people on the photo know they posed for a chlamydia awareness campaign.
I always wondered this for ads like this, or let's use the kid from Bad Santa as the perfect example...

did they advertise 'looking for models for STD ad' or 'goofiest kid of all time' for a role? or do they play it cool and downplay it and then pick from whomever shows up?

Yeah dude apparently so.
s0250.gif
The website still exists and claims isn't maintained at the moment but may come back in the future.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion...t-move-norway/GIvIlX42Jvvxos8nxpqkYJ/amp.html

http://norwaytoday.info/news/100-us-families-individuals-contact/

I'm not sure how much emphasis they were placing on 'ethnicity' and from my understanding it was an open offer to all US citizens regardless but in any case, my family emigrated (directly) from Germany to America yet I'm a Sorensen by surname and then there's the SNP genetic clustering with 23&Me's reference population data.

Norge1.png

Norge2.png

:p
Well, I'm German with a little Swedish, so hopefully that's close enough.

Also being tall, blonde, and blue eyed should help.

European Master Race deploy!!!

Norway has 7-11's???

That's got to be one of the most ghetto of US retail franchise imports.

Norway has 7-11's???

That's got to be one of the most ghetto of US retail franchise imports.
it's the number one franchise, of any type, in the entire world now that it's been bought by the Japanese

fun fact: there are now more 7-11s in Japan than the entire US.....Tokyo has 2600 of them

The only bad thing i can say about Norway: it is boring as fuck and a terrible place for business.
Its true about chlamydia too. I think all of my Norwegian friends had it.

Last edited:
it's the number one franchise, of any type, in the entire world now that it's been bought by the Japanese

fun fact: there are now more 7-11s in Japan than the entire US.....Tokyo has 2600 of them

You have blown my mind.

There are zero 7-11's in my own city. And as a child I remember the first store I ever witnessed go "out of business" was a 7-11 in my hometown. I was super bummed because my friends and I used to be able to walk there to buy candy. And that was a long, long fucking time ago.

I had assumed 7-11's were the quick mart equivalent of Blockbuster.

My MILF babe Sylvi Listhaug. Unfortunately, she's pretty hard line anti-Islamist and was forced to resign from her post as Minister of Justice & Immigration earlier this year for inciting outrage with a Facebook post that spun the Norwegian government into a crisis.

512px-Sylvi_Listhaug_-_2014-02-13_at_18-49-18.jpg

This is how she's been portrayed, not without reason(s).

zeoq9E8.png

What you mean unfortunately??? Do you like to watch other men fuck your woman or something?

Sylvi did nothing wrong.

BTW you forgot "ist" so i fixed it for you. You welcome.

You have blown my mind.

There are zero 7-11's in my own city. And as a child I remember the first store I ever witnessed go "out of business" was a 7-11 in my hometown. I was super bummed because my friends and I used to be able to walk there to buy candy. And that was a long, long fucking time ago.

I had assumed 7-11's were the quick mart equivalent of Blockbuster.
I remember doing a lengthy paper on Franchises for my MBA, and I thought it was still Subway that was the number#1 Franchise worldwide before researching

saw that Japan 7-11 deal and I was like wait, what? Mainly b/c I had been to Okinawa twice as a kid, and they don't have any (still don't) so I had no clue.

Well, I'm German with a little Swedish, so hopefully that's close enough.

Also being tall, blonde, and blue eyed should help.

European Master Race deploy!!!

I always knew you were a Nazi

That's nuts, I had no idea. 7-11 has always been the bottom-barrel convenience store to me. Even my perception of Circle-K is better than them.

When I see a 7-11, I think "that's probably how many people have been shot in this store. 711."

Beautiful country, horrible dialects and too good at skiing for not being on the Overeem diet!

Back