Welcome To Norway! The Land of Chlamydia

My MILF babe Sylvi Listhaug. Unfortunately, she's pretty hard line anti-Islam and was forced to resign from her post as Minister of Justice & Immigration earlier this year for inciting outrage with a Facebook post that spun the Norwegian government into a crisis.

512px-Sylvi_Listhaug_-_2014-02-13_at_18-49-18.jpg

This is how she's been portrayed, not without reason(s).

zeoq9E8.png
That makes it even better. No way they're the same female though, that one you posted is a MILF the one in the chlamydia post is young.

That makes it even better. No way they're the same female though, that one you posted is a MILF the one in the chlamydia post is young.

Yea, they're absolutely not.

I have no idea who the 'chlamydia chick' in the poster is.

Lol, on an unrelated note Brazil has imported ampm stores, that's even worse I think.

The local ones are both ordinarily run down AF and getting chased out by other convenience store chains; the 7-11's in Norway are actually decent though.

WTF? That is really fucked up. Specially coming from the Norwegians. If anything, the United States would be the land of 'chlamydia'. If you don't know how to protect yourself as an adult when having sex, a poster is not going to help. Kind of stupid from the Norwegians. But, nothing that some good antibiotics won't take care of...

They damn well know how, people just simply don't like to use condoms and I can empathize because they are pretty shit. 7-Eleven has gone way too far with this campaign.

Social Democracy plus an abundance of natural resources and a $1+ trillion sovereign wealth fund for a nation of 5.2 million citizens is Win, Win, Win. Not to mention the landscape is drop-dead fucking gorgeous. They were already moving in the right direction post-WW2 but the wealth generated from the North Sea oil jackpot put it into overdrive and it's more or less why Norwegians stopped emigrating, and won't.

That's not going to be around in 20 years.

Av Bet that shit.

That's not going to be around in 20 years.

Av Bet that shit.

I'm too vain to risk my av, they've always got a personal element, direct or indirectly. I'm taking no avi bets, not even for 20 years from now!

This just proves that social democracy works so well that the Norwegians are literally having massive orgy fests everyday.

White People.
aw.... I thought he meant either the north sea oil or the massive oil fund

I was ready to take that bet lol :D

aw.... I thought he meant either the north sea oil or the massive oil fund

I was ready to take that bet lol :D

Well, it is actually drying up and was the primary driving force that changed the course of Norway's history in the short term when it was discovered in the late 1960s - it really wasn't all that prior to - but the country will be alright going forward.

Norway's Biggest Oil Reserves Are Running Dry

The demise of the North Sea doesn't necessarily mean the end of Norway's petroleum era—far from it. Still, despite significant reserves in the Barents Sea, Norway is about to embark upon a long period of structural decline as its benchmark fields inch closer to depletion and its reserves taper before our very eyes.

The average Norwegian might not even perceive the difference between an oil-rich Norway and one that is past its prime. The nation's massive external and fiscal net position, as well as its complete energy independence thanks to hydropower, allows for great flexibility regarding future policies. Yet its oil workers must prepare for a future that is much more Arctic, smaller-scale and gas-based.

There's ample evidence to conclude that all the sweet spots of Norway's continental shelf have been found. The latest shelf licensing round (24) elicited a weak response, with only 11 companies applying for production licenses. There was plenty to bid for—102 blocks were up for grabs (never before did the Norwegian Petroleum Directorate offer so much, with an overwhelming majority of them in the Barents Sea), but due to their remoteness from formations deemed to be the most hydrocarbon-rich, bidders were only half as numerous as they were during the previous licensing round in 2015.

Well, it is actually drying up and was the primary driving force that changed the course of Norway's history in the short term when it was discovered in the late 1960s - it really wasn't all that prior to - but the country will be alright going forward.

Norway's Biggest Oil Reserves Are Running Dry

The demise of the North Sea doesn't necessarily mean the end of Norway's petroleum era—far from it. Still, despite significant reserves in the Barents Sea, Norway is about to embark upon a long period of structural decline as its benchmark fields inch closer to depletion and its reserves taper before our very eyes.

The average Norwegian might not even perceive the difference between an oil-rich Norway and one that is past its prime. The nation's massive external and fiscal net position, as well as its complete energy independence thanks to hydropower, allows for great flexibility regarding future policies. Yet its oil workers must prepare for a future that is much more Arctic, smaller-scale and gas-based.

There's ample evidence to conclude that all the sweet spots of Norway's continental shelf have been found. The latest shelf licensing round (24) elicited a weak response, with only 11 companies applying for production licenses. There was plenty to bid for—102 blocks were up for grabs (never before did the Norwegian Petroleum Directorate offer so much, with an overwhelming majority of them in the Barents Sea), but due to their remoteness from formations deemed to be the most hydrocarbon-rich, bidders were only half as numerous as they were during the previous licensing round in 2015.
really? Id take that with a pinch of salt as Norway discovered as much as Scotland and theres massive investments into the North sea at present. I reckon you guys have plenty more left

But yeah, I wish we had been independent and followed your example. You guys are the model we base our future on if/when we become independent

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back