Welcome To Norway! The Land of Chlamydia

I always knew you were a Nazi

IMG_1626.jpg

Social Democracy plus an abundance of natural resources and a $1+ trillion sovereign wealth fund for a nation of 5.2 million citizens is Win, Win, Win. Not to mention the landscape is drop-dead fucking gorgeous. They were already moving in the right direction post-WW2 but the wealth generated from the North Sea oil jackpot put it into overdrive and it's more or less why Norwegians stopped emigrating, and won't.

awesome for them, but not replicable to most of the world.

If you told me she had the clap, I would be OK with it.

it's curable. ODB had it.

If she had the AIDS, and I could only bang bare back, I would have a tough decision to make.

I'm leaning towards you only live once.

exactly, you only live once so you better take care of yourself because pussy is abundant.

She is a great person and a patriot.

;)

The only bad thing i can say about Norway: it is boring as fuck and a terrible place for business.
Its true about chlamydia too. I think all of my Norwegian friends had it.
I had it and I think I got it in Oslo when I was there for the weekend.

Well, I mean....

It's bound to spread when you do that shit all the time.

I wonder if the two people on the photo know they posed for a chlamydia awareness campaign.

Those are prolly 'Mericans that vacationed there and posted their photos to Facebook making them property of Facebook..

My MILF babe Sylvi Listhaug. Unfortunately, she's pretty hard line anti-Islam and was forced to resign from her post as Minister of Justice & Immigration earlier this year for inciting outrage with a Facebook post that spun the Norwegian government into a crisis.

512px-Sylvi_Listhaug_-_2014-02-13_at_18-49-18.jpg

This is how she's been portrayed, not without reason(s).

zeoq9E8.png
Oh no, she said mean things about her own government.

I see you guys aren't really running "Vanilla" free speech, either. You got that Touchwiz shit.

These are the folks Trump wanted to bring in, but of course that wouldn't happen because Norway's been crowned for best quality of life in the world for like a dozen years running and Nordic immigrants stopped coming to the North Midwest by the millions after the discovery of the North Sea petroleum reserves, but that's another story. Anyway, kind of fucked up for 7-11 to put Norge on blast like this.
s0208.gif

I'll still be back over there again later this Summer.

https://www.thelocal.no/20180621/land-of-chlamydia-provocative-ad-greets-tourists-to-norway/amp

b887778dbbd976fe4dd06960aa195449c2e6a48c1d3700aa783afbb77e47d378.jpg

An advertisement for condoms by convenience store 7-Eleven has irked Norway’s tourist board with its message about venereal disease.

“Welcome to Norway! The Land of Chlamydia”, pronounces the poster, which shows a young Norwegian couple dressed in the traditional bunad costume in front of a backdrop of snow-capped mountains and fjords. Visit Norway, the country’s tourist board, has hit out at the ad for depicting Norway in a negative light.

“This makes Norwegians seem like uncouth, lewd, sex-mad people,” Visit Norway marketing developer Stein Ove Rolland told Dagbladet. "This is not a good advert for Norway, and as a depiction of Norway and Norwegians it is a disaster,” he added.

The poster advertisement is currently displayed at Oslo Central Station, making it likely to be one of the first sights to greet tourists upon arrival in the Scandinavian country.

But Tore Holte Follestad, assistant manager with sexual health NGO Sex og samfunn (Sex and Society), praised the provocative ad. Follestad said that Norway’s own health authorities should run a similar campaign themselves.

“I think this conveys an important message in an unjudgmental way, and it will be noticed,” he told Dagbladet. The claim as to the prevalence of chlamydia in Norway made by the campaign is also an accurate one, he added.

Norway-Chlamydia-advert-1391505.jpg

Payback for raiding all those churches back in the day. You reap what you sow.

Well... They know how to party.

@luckyshot I've spoken at length about it before and fairly recently, but about the closest thing you'll get to that in 'Murica on a microscale is my home state of North Dakota.

It's cold as fuck, has immense petroleum resources, a state-owned bank (the only of 50 states), a sovereign wealth fund, is pushing large scale prison reform and was picked by US News to have the best quality of life in the country. Unsurprisingly, it's also got by far the largest concentration of Norwegian immigrant descendants per capita of any state. You couldn't make that shit up.

Love ND's state owned bank. Every state should have one modeled the exact same way.

She is a great person and a patriot.

What you mean unfortunately???

Sylvi did nothing wrong.

BTW you forgot "ist" so i fixed it for you. You welcome.
Oh no, she said mean things about her own government.

I see you guys aren't really running "Vanilla" free speech, either. You got that Touchwiz shit.

It's unfortunate Sylvi couldn't help cutting her nose to spite her face. Not only is her FrP in the government coalition but she held the top post with the most influence on policy to the subject dearest to her heart yet still felt it necessary to pop off with stupid shit. For what purpose exactly?

It was particularly inane considering the biggest terrorist attack in the country's history came at the hands of a right-wing nationalist and was directly aimed at the (opposition) party she claimed put the rights of terrorists before citizens. Just so much facepalm, not that I don't find a Facebook post threatening a government collapse to be laughable itself.

Do you like to watch other men fuck your woman or something?

Err, No. Wanna see what my aesthetic dick game like papa? :)

I always knew you were a Nazi

I can't believe he said what came after the bolded even in full bullshitting mode, nevermind that I was the one to bring it out. I ain't co-signing it though, nope. My handle probably already raises enough eye brows but really I'm just into space science and find World War 2 history interesting. OTOH I'm simultaneously a crazed and cucked leftist... allegedly. War Room has no fucking chill. Zero.

WTF? That is really fucked up. Specially coming from the Norwegians. If anything, the United States would be the land of 'chlamydia'. If you don't know how to protect yourself as an adult when having sex, a poster is not going to help. Kind of stupid from the Norwegians. But, nothing that some good antibiotics won't take care of...

I always wondered this for ads like this, or let's use the kid from Bad Santa as the perfect example...

did they advertise 'looking for models for STD ad' or 'goofiest kid of all time' for a role? or do they play it cool and downplay it and then pick from whomever shows up?
I'm guessing they signed a waiver and their picture ended up in a stock picture catalog. Signing the waiver can also mean having a facebook account.

Love ND's state owned bank. Every state should have one modeled the exact same way.

A few articles on the other stuff I mentioned. NoDak is a humble little state, it really tries.

North Dakota Ranks 1st In US For Quality of Life

North Dakota's Norway Experiment: Can Humane Prisons Work In America?

Little Sovereign Wealth Fund On The Prairie (From 2014)

North Dakota is enjoying a flood of biblical proportions. Shale-drilling technology has liberated huge quantities of oil from the Bakken shale in the western part of the state. Production has surged from about 100,000 barrels per day in 2007 to nearly one million barrels per day this year - a tenfold increase.

But North Dakota, America’s latest petro-state, is handling its newfound wealth with the kind of modesty you might expect in a land where people live in giant open spaces and at the mercy of nature. Decades of boom and bust in agriculture have forged a culture of thrift, an abhorrence of debt, and a healthy mistrust of high finance.

Alone among the 50 states, North Dakota has a state-owned bank. It never had much of a housing and credit boom, so it never had much of a housing bust. So it’s not surprising the state is taking a conservative approach to its sovereign wealth fund, the North Dakota Legacy Fund...

... When fracking turned the Bakken Shale into Saudi Arabia on the high plains, the trickle of oil revenues turned into a gusher. Eager not to squander the state’s good fortune, North Dakota in 2010 created the state’s Legacy Fund through an amendment to the state constitution. The amendment stipulated that 30 percent of all extraction and production tax revenues collected should flow into the fund.

Further, the money couldn’t be touched for seven years, until 2017—at which point the interest and income generated by the fund would be rolled into the state’s general budget. Money from the principal could only be spent if two-thirds of both houses of the state legislature approved. And no more than 15 percent of the principal could be spent in any two-year period.

As the young fund got on its feet, it followed an extremely conservative investment philosophy: Pretty much all the cash was invested in safe, low-yielding bonds. There were to be no indoor-ski slopes built in Bismarck or 90-story skyscrapers constructed in Fargo. And the team at the North Dakota Investment Board, which also takes care of the state’s pension programs for public employees, didn’t rush to New York to find hedge fund and private equity sharpies.

I'm simultaneously a crazed and cucked leftist...
Err, No. Wanna see what my aesthetic dick game like papa?

Well you are a cucked leftist, i mean you already calling me daddy...

<{clintugh}>

Well, I'm German with a little Swedish, so hopefully that's close enough.

Also being tall, blonde, and blue eyed should help.

European Master Race deploy!!!

im black, tall, with little bits of awesome sprinkled in bro. with sexual brown eyes, get at me...

Back