Chinese leader mocks weak, western Christian values.

It's pretty appalling when this gets 8 likes.

You are out of touch and oblivious.

This is an attack by the enemy to overwhelm the border.
The publicity and liberal backing are just the bonus.

What do you do when a ship sinks and there is a life raft. Liberals will try and keep bringing people on the life raft until it sinks.
No mas
A leader like trump needs to be tough and sometimes make inhumane decisions that protect the citizens .

Dont want to sink the life raft

Something tells me we’ll be OK.

55e0c1619dd7cc24008b6c64-750-979.png

Do you know what will happen if the u.s faces adversity.

Millions of people will say...ok we are going home now.

They are weak
An entire nation that accepts slavery is weak, none of them have the backbone to rise up vs their regime whereas every other week people in the u.s threaten a revolution over a twitter post
China had a lot of revolutions over its history. They just decided that stability is better than killing each other. They are also ruthless when fighting against an external foe, see the Korean war. Totally outgunned by the US and still willing to die in order to get the americans out of NK. US revolutionary spirit is confined to twitter nowadays.

Regardless of that they do not understand Christianity at all, it has so many interpretations that it can range from pacifism to militarism. See how the Crusaders, the Conquistadores, Cossacks or WW2 fighters turned the other cheek.

China is pretty great at killing their own people. Who is the last people they won a war against?
While they took a lot of casualties they were able to achieve their strategic objectives against the US in Korea. It looks like a defeat in a western perspective but a victory in a Chinese perspective, sacrificing people to achieve an objective.
A common reply is that the US could have used nukes or simply committed more troops, however, it didn't and that's what matters.

When Xi was much younger he did say that in his opinion people in the West have too much freedom.
Maybe pc comes from having too much freedom?

“In the West you have the notion that if somebody hits you on the left cheek, you turn the other cheek,” Xi said in the report, according to people briefed on his remarks. “In our culture, we punch back.”

This is the mindset we are dealing with. Your tolerance will not save you. Thankfully Trump is an atheist no matter who he panders to. You liberals are falling on your sword and gonna get us killed just like Jesus got himself killed. Wake the fuck up. I am sick of you Christians in atheist clothing.

Xi is a fuckin atheist. You aren't.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/25/xi-reportedly-answers-trumps-tariffs-we-punch-back.html

This is why I have ask in a thread before if the POTUS needs to behead a terrorist in the oval office. I even said it even during the Time of Obama.

And about that Chinese mocking the west and western values I am sure those Chinese are saying that as a form of internal propaganda to fool their own citizens and make it appear that the west is weak and coward so their own people will gain courage.

But the irony here these Chinese are the same people who will brand the west as mindless violent barbarians once they are at the receiving end of that "western wrath".

The Chinese better read History see what happened to Japan and Germany or what Germany did! Lets see if they will still think western culture don't hit back.

''This is the end of the Germanic race they are washed up''
Say's increasingly nervous Roman in 50 BC

Yeah I can't wait for Merkel to finally pull out his Red Light Saber ! And proclaim "The Reich will Strike Back"

Turning the other cheek does not mean that Christians should ignore threats or endure violence. It means that we shouldn’t return evil deeds with evil deeds. If your brother is threatened, turning the other cheek would not mean that you won’t help him, even if it means that you have to use defensive violence!
Jesus taught Krav maga :)

As much as I hate American foreign policy, I sort of like America's bully attitude. It's good knowing you can vaporize any enemies if need be.

I get your point.

The thing is China can vaporize people too. And with their current rhetoric and their dubious deals in the region I say the PRC is even a bigger threat than Iran and even Russia at this point. They are a threat because they are motivated and they have the means to get even stronger.

Its funny that for like 30 plus years the middle eastern Muslims they all talk how they will destroy America how the west and America will fall and thinking that once the Big Bad USA is down that Islam will be the dominant hegemon in the world, but they are short sighted like any other religious fanatic group they are short sighted and forgot that if America or the west crumbles it is the Chinese hegemon that will take over the void lets see how those death to America boys will deal with the Dragon.

UOTE]

Yeah, weird comment to me. It seems like he must have been pandering to his audience.

I thought the criticism of the US was that we were predatory.

He is pandering probably to his fellow Chinese coward audience trying to convince them to fight the USA. That is the only you can motivate a coward to fight tell them that the enemy is weak anyway.

Japan tried the same thing in WW2 even based their strategy around it thinking the Americans will capitulate.

Something tells me we’ll be OK.

55e0c1619dd7cc24008b6c64-750-979.png

To be fair though, this is only evidence that you guys spend lots of money, not that you spend it well/wisely/effectively.
Also, your military has to stretch a hell of a lot farther than anyone whose military expenditure you're comparing yours to. I mean, you spend three times as much as China, but do you really think that your military is only stretching out three times as far?

“In the West you have the notion that if somebody hits you on the left cheek, you turn the other cheek,” Xi said in the report, according to people briefed on his remarks. “In our culture, we punch back.”

This is the mindset we are dealing with. Your tolerance will not save you. Thankfully Trump is an atheist no matter who he panders to. You liberals are falling on your sword and gonna get us killed just like Jesus got himself killed. Wake the fuck up. I am sick of you Christians in atheist clothing.

Xi is a fuckin atheist. You aren't.

Are you saying that American, as a country, turns the other cheek? That's hilarious. George W. Bush was probably our most Christian president in modern times and he is mostly seen as a war monger.

This forum has a lot of weird anti-Christian threads, I don't really get it sometimes.

While they took a lot of casualties they were able to achieve their strategic objectives against the US in Korea. It looks like a defeat in a western perspective but a victory in a Chinese perspective, sacrificing people to achieve an objective.
A common reply is that the US could have used nukes or simply committed more troops, however, it didn't and that's what matters.

You see that war as a win for china?

China had a lot of revolutions over its history. They just decided that stability is better than killing each other. They are also ruthless when fighting against an external foe, see the Korean war. Totally outgunned by the US and still willing to die in order to get the americans out of NK. US revolutionary spirit is confined to twitter nowadays.

Regardless of that they do not understand Christianity at all, it has so many interpretations that it can range from pacifism to militarism. See how the Crusaders, the Conquistadores, Cossacks or WW2 fighters turned the other cheek.
They didnt decide it it was decided for them by the current regime ..like others before it revolutiom will come eventualy
But for now they will spinelessly accept unelected masters

The Western democratic values have shaped and continues to rule the world. lol @ China. A paper tiger.

The Chinese version of Christianity, certainly had nothing to do with "turning the other cheek". It had more to do with a megalomaniacal peasant revolutionary thinking he was a demon-slaying, 2nd coming of Jesus, leading to a rebellion which ended with the deaths of tens of millions.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hong_Xiuquan
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taiping_Heavenly_Kingdom
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taiping_Rebellion

Here’s how we “turned the other check” after 9/11... and these poor fuckers weren’t even the ones who slapped us...

So liberals like you supported the decimation of Iraq? That is who this is aimed at. You supported the invasion of Iraq?

The Western democratic values have shaped and continues to rule the world. lol @ China. A paper tiger.

Western values were spread by a sword. China and the US have locked up before in KOrea and didn't go well for the US.

Anyone remember when conservatives used to worship America, freedom, the constitution, etc?

How they are fanatics of Putin, North Korea, and China.

<JagsKiddingMe>

Back