PWD 610: Real Americans

Will Smackdown be good tonight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why I'm wondering what constitutes "success". Look at Xavier Woods, he was JTTS in NXT. On the main roster as a member of the New Day, he's part of the one of the biggest merch sellers in the company, and he's got a very successful YouTube channel.

In terms of their relative positions on the respective rosters, Xavier Woods is a massive success.

Compare that to Bo Dallas. First man to hold the NXT Tag Team, and NXT Championship. Was the top face, and the top heel. Now, he's a comedy jobber, and has been since his win streak on the main roster ended.

I'm assuming you're trolling right now. Look at the title holders for Raw and Smackdown for the Women. They're all NXT Talent.

You can argue the most successful talent on the women side from NXT is Alexa Bliss considering Charlotte was Flair's daughter and there was 0 chance of her being a flop. Outside of her and Sasha, I don't think we can call many other women a glowing success.

You can argue the most successful talent on the women side from NXT is Alexa Bliss considering Charlotte was Flair's daughter and there was 0 chance of her being a flop. Outside of her and Sasha, I don't think we can call many other women a glowing success.

David was a disappointment so it’s not a given that a Flair will succeed.

Jesus, I got the fermented cabbage juice shits. Shouldn’t have drank that shit!

Last edited:
Bayley and Becky aren't successes? Both title holders, Bayley got the biggest positive reaction of the night last week when she attacked Sasha, Becky was the first Smackdown champion and was the fan favourite to win MitB this year.

It's all good. The intention was to push him out of the gate. Aka a success.
Thanks for helping me prove my point though. I feel like Struggs is just trolling or arguing for the sake of arguing.

Isn't Alexa a huge success with all her title runs?

That's why I'm wondering what constitutes "success". Look at Xavier Woods, he was JTTS in NXT. On the main roster as a member of the New Day, he's part of the one of the biggest merch sellers in the company, and he's got a very successful YouTube channel.

In terms of their relative positions on the respective rosters, Xavier Woods is a massive success.

Compare that to Bo Dallas. First man to hold the NXT Tag Team, and NXT Championship. Was the top face, and the top heel. Now, he's a comedy jobber, and has been since his win streak on the main roster ended.
2/3 of New Day are NXT Talent and I imagine they're the biggest merch sellers on the roster. That's a success to me.

Bayley and Becky aren't successes? Both title holders, Bayley got the biggest positive reaction of the night last week when she attacked Sasha, Becky was the first Smackdown champion and was the fan favourite to win MitB this year.

Both Bayley and Becky have been on major downslides for years, they were hot when they first arrived but they are far behind Alexa and Charlotte in terms of tier.

Isn't Alexa a huge success with all her title runs?
Both her and Nia are in a story line with Ronda Rousey while both have recently held the title. Not good enough though apparently.

2/3 of New Day are NXT Talent and I imagine they're the biggest merch sellers on the roster. That's a success to me.

Both of those guys went through a series of flops before hitting gold with the New Day, NXT didn't make them stars

Both Bayley and Becky have been on major downslides for years, they were hot when they first arrived but they are far behind Alexa and Charlotte in terms of tier.
So apparently selling loads of merchandise, getting the loudest positive reaction on RAW, and being a title holder isn't a success. Gotcha.

NXT didn't make them stars
Everyone look at what we call moving the goal post.

It's not good enough for them to be successful and have come from NXT. (even though I'm pretty sure that was the original argument)

Both of whom are NXT talent. I'm not a big NXT fan or anything, but even I think you're trying to create arbitrary barriers in this argument to cater to your point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back