PWD 610: Real Americans

Will Smackdown be good tonight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's make of list of successful NXT guys (Not FCW guys)
how about I can use FCW guys and you can deal with it. NXT is NXT, I ain't agreeing to your bullshit arbitrary rules you made to favour you.

Charlotte
Bray Wyatt
Seth Rollins
Becky Lynch
Kevin Owens
Paige
Daniel Bryan
Baron Corbin
Big E
Sasha Banks
Bayley
Luke Harper
Erick Rowan
Finn Balor
Alexa Bliss
Sami Zayn
Nia Jax
Naomi

Wally is just the epitome of neckbeard wrestling fan.

how about I can use FCW guys and you can deal with it. NXT is NXT, I ain't agreeing to your bullshit arbitrary rules you made to favour you.

Charlotte
Bray Wyatt
Seth Rollins
Becky Lynch
Kevin Owens
Paige
Daniel Bryan
Baron Corbin
Big E
Sasha Banks
Bayley
Luke Harper
Erick Rowan
Finn Balor
Alexa Bliss
Sami Zayn
Nia Jax
Naomi

There is a reason I didn't lnclude FCW guys, they were already under WWE's system before they put any empathize on NXT. Most of you guys didn't even watch their NXT/FCW runs, So i'll ask again.

There is a reason I didn't lnclude FCW guys, they were already under WWE's system before they put any empathize on NXT. Most of you guys didn't even watch their NXT/FCW runs, So i'll ask again.
The whole of the women's roster apart from Mickie James and Natalya? That good enough?

Just being on the roster isn't a success
I'm assuming you're trolling right now. Look at the title holders for Raw and Smackdown for the Women. They're all NXT Talent.

Tough to call anyone a success when Lesnar is hogging one title till the end of time.

Tough to call anyone a success when Lesnar is hogging one title till the end of time.
True, but Kevin Owens was the first proper title holder and he was NXT Talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back