Dana White's Tuesday Night Contender Series- Season 2

I like Misech and Espinosa as dogs here. I think the other favs get it done.

i agree although i would have taken a shot with cunningham if the odds were more juicy. still, lack of ground game is a huge concern.

Small bets on Misech & Espinosa. I parlayed Turner with fight ends ITD in the top 3 fights at about +334

"found" Espinosa's fight vs Hamilton sadly its cut short and there is only 3+ minutes avaliable

its at the end of the video

damn Lewis was -139 on 365 but i missed it before it dropped.. think he has the edge in everything but power but with Lewis speed and reach advantage i dont see Cunningham catching him

Cunningham for 1.5u at +150 or so's the only play that really appeals to me after tape. He's naturally bigger, and seems to pack a lot more power.

Alton is from my area and I have seen him live multiple times. His only loss is to a dude from my brother's gym, who is a beastly wrestler. Standing with Alton is not a good idea, he is a big 185 and has vicious power. If Bevon comes to wrestle, however, he would probably win quite easily. The other issue with Alton is he trains at a bunk gym.

Just getting around to tape and cannot believe Toby opend +255, wtf.

Have not done enough tape to take any sides but I'll stick to my same strategy of putting something on all fdngtd props. Has been a bit profitable so far for me.

Have not done enough tape to take any sides but I'll stick to my same strategy of putting something on all fdngtd props. Has been a bit profitable so far for me.

people who claim they've seen tons of tape on this season are liars

people who claim they've seen tons of tape on this season are liars
Has there been even one person in the thread who claimed to watch "tons of tape"? This seems like a weird negative comment without justification. Some people have made the effort to find and post links to fights or highlights or weigh-ins in the thread and they are appreciated.

Has there been even one person in the thread who claimed to watch "tons of tape"? This seems like a weird negative comment without justification. Some people have made the effort to find and post links to fights or highlights or weigh-ins in the thread and they are appreciated.

Hardly negative you read into it too much, to say there's not a bunch of tape on these AMs is true

Hardly negative you read into it too much, to say there's not a bunch of tape on these AMs is true
If calling people liars isn't negative I don't know what is, especially when you're shoe-horning in something that isn't even true just to be negative. It's negative squared.

Back