Volkan Oezdemir OUT of Alexander Gustafsson Bout at UFC 227

Is Jan B the only option, I know Gus already fought him but at this point it's the only option. I don't want the UFC to give him Dom Reyes just because I don't want them to hurt their only good prospect.
Jan B recently was on vacation and was recovering from a rib injury so that's very unlikely..

if Romero is out Gust should just not cut weight and fight a HW, what is future GOAT Junior Albini up to?

I no longer bother to get excited about any fights. I wake up the next morning, read who won, then go download the fights to watch the technique. So much easier.

I no longer bother to get excited about any fights. I wake up the next morning, read who won, then go download the fights to watch the technique. So much easier.
Wow—that sounds like a really shitty way to watch MMA.

So now i'm glad that the UFC pulled Volkan from the Shogun fight!

First it was Shogun x Volkan in Argentinia, i think...helped them to sell tickets...then they pulled the fight...

Then it was Shogun x Volkan for the FN in Hamburg...helped them to sell tickets...then they pulled Volkan off for the Gus fight...i was pissed...

Now he is out of the Gus fight....and now i'm happy that they pulled Volkan 2 weeks ago...
If it would've happened today...Shogun would probably have no replacement for this weekend and i would have stuck with Glover x Corey as the ME for this weekend...
Nothing against Glover...but Corey is absolutley not a guy i'm looking forward to see fight...

I wasn't really that high on this fight anyways. I figured Gus would smash him.

I think Gus deserves another shot at DC. It seems like DC wants no part of Gus. Don't be scared homie!

Get yoel in there ! If he has recovered after the war he had with Rob of course. Would be perfect for n 1 contender spot

Luckily this is the LHW division so there are a ton of potential contenders for Gus to scrap with out there.

I think Gus deserves another shot at DC. It seems like DC wants no part of Gus. Don't be scared homie!
DC is a legend, he has 2 fights left, he wants a money fight or Jones rematch for his legacy. Gus isn't either of those

i thought Rockhold was moving up? this seems like a great opportunity

It should be pretty clear to everyone right now that the UFC books fights to sell tickets, knowing it is changing the card later. Either that, or injuries have tripled since the company was sold. You may believe in coincidences, but you shouldn't trust them.

USADA retroactively suspends Jones 1 year for tainted supplements, Jon is eligible to fight again July 29, 2018 and steps in to rematch Gus on August 4.

dana-white-money-e1391096326933.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back