PWD 618: Latina Summer time edition

Salsa

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is fear if you are a part of them Mr Nuts? There is nothing but futility when coated by The Nexus. It is benevolent. It is absolutely beautiful when the shards drip all over the sublime flesh...
Beagles have trust issues, if your not part of the pack they likely won’t let ya near Gutter, and since this is Chris we’re talking bout, his Beagles are packing “heat” on them somewhere.
Have you ever heard a Beagle howl before? You’re likely either to go deaf or run away from the annoying bark, and he’s has two!! The noise level would be as deafening as Godzilla ‘s roar

Sonya >>>> Paige
Paige is hot don’t get me wrong, but she give off a skeezy vibe. Especially now with that horrible stomach tattoo.
Sonya seems like the girl that would crush you with her thighs while riding you. Kinda like in Golden Eye with Famke Janssen

Beagles have trust issues, if your not part of the pack they likely won’t let ya near Gutter, and since this is Chris we’re talking bout, his Beagles are packing “heat” on them somewhere.
Have you ever heard a Beagle howl before? You’re likely either to go deaf or run away from the annoying bark, and he’s has two!! The noise level would be as deafening as Godzilla ‘s roar

They sound delicious...

Did you ever see her in Burying The Ex?? That was a hilarious take on a rom-com and zombie movie. Also had Anton Yelchin as the costar, I would recommend

I have not. But it has both Ashley Greene and Alexandra Daddario so I should since I have masturbated plenty to both.

I have not. But it has both Ashley Greene and Alexandra Daddario so I should since I have masturbated plenty to both.
upload_2018-7-21_19-38-27.jpeg
Yes she’s a smoke show too. She’s in Staten Island Summer, that movie is funny as hell. It’s written with some guys from SNL check that one out as well if you havent

lol what is this beagle push going on? I will punt a fucking beagle, only thing they can do good is to hunt a pussy ass rabbit and most people aren't using them for that. Get a real dog that has a man bark so it can actually scare motherfuckers away from your property.

@Minotauro Rex
Beagle got mad love from me because I have a sentimental spot for them, I put mine down about two years back.My Beagle got me through a lot of hard times in my life to be honest . The companionship she gave to me and loyalty she provided me was honestly the only thing I had going for support. I know this isn’t really hard to believe but , I’m not the most popular person in real life, most people find me annoying and hyper because im ADHD and everyone I knew pushed me away, and family didn’t want nothing to do with me. I’m not a junkie or a spaz or anything I’m just a passionate person who’s too stubborn for his own good.

So with all that bullshit and emotion going on through my life , that Beagle gave me peace and acceptance when I couldn’t even find it in myself. She kinda taught me to say fuck everyone and everything and do what makes right for me . That’s the reason why they get so much love from me. To each their own .

I also have a shepherd retriever mix now ,she’s way more chill than my beagle was . Plus the shepherd loves the smell of Roman Greens.

Attachments

• 1BE84A90-BC9B-48AC-8290-E0F6775EEFB5.jpeg
    1BE84A90-BC9B-48AC-8290-E0F6775EEFB5.jpeg
    1,008.6 KB · Views: 2
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back