american bbq is the only bbq

smoking and bbq are 2 different things, people have been smoking meet for ages infact jesus last meal was smoked sausage, scandanavian countries smoke fish

Yes yes they do

rokeri.jpg

I'm in the UK and last night I burnt charcoal and cooked meat over it. Felt like I was BBQing...

Chinese BBQ is awesome. I like the inclusion of cumin and Chinese bbq often uses spicer chili’s which is better to me compared to sweeter bbq sauces in the USA. I also like the variety in Chinese bbq seafood and vegetables.

I'm in the UK and last night I burnt charcoal and cooked meat over it. Felt like I was BBQing...

Nobody does food poisoning from BBQs like we do. I hope you timed it so it was getting dark when the food was ready, so you couldn't really tell if it was cooked inside or not.

stop making americans look like uncultured ignorant twats with threads like this.

Nobody does food poisoning from BBQs like we do. I hope you timed it so it was getting dark when the food was ready, so you couldn't really tell if it was cooked inside or not.

California patented suicide by BBQ.

They hate the cold, and they're pretty stupid.

Back