american bbq is the only bbq

Send-Joes-KC-Contest-in-a-Box_2048x2048.png

tumblr_p348ekGTjM1wew1lvo1_500.jpg

Who the fuck would let a woman near a grill?

bbq: the south, texas

grilling: argentina, australia, brazil, korea,

What americans you talking about?

Actual Amer'icans?
Or the descendants of identity thieves (colonizers).
Bbq the word comes from the Arawak people of Hayti

I disagree. While I believe American BBQ to be p4p the best, there are other places that can smoke a mean meat.

Several places in South America do pretty damn good handling meat.

What americans you talking about?

Actual Amer'icans?
Or the descendants of identity thieves (colonizers).
Bbq the word comes from the Arawak people of Hayti

Nah fuck the arawak those dudes be gay

Been to Argentina. They GRILL a killer steak but they ain’t doing BBQ like Texans.

I haven't been there but everything I've read about their cuisine says that bbq and grilling certainly are huge components of their cuisine. Not that everything you watch/read on the internet is true.

Been to Argentina. They GRILL a killer steak but they ain’t doing BBQ like Texans.

Oh I didn't realize that were saying BBQ is some weird shit that only 12 people actually do in the middle of the southwest. Carry on.

Oh I didn't realize that were saying BBQ is some weird shit that only 12 people actually do in the middle of the southwest. Carry on.
It’s not just 12 people from Texas. I don’t know where your from boy, but almost everyone I know does some sort of slow and low bbq here in Texas.

I haven't been there but everything I've read about their cuisine says that bbq and grilling certainly are huge components of their cuisine. Not that everything you watch/read on the internet is true.

They do some versions of smoking but it’s not as widespread. I mean some Pacific Islanders do an awesome pig and other places do stuff but it isn’t ingrained in the culture like Texans. We are born eating brisket.

As I said Argentinians do fantastic meats. I mean my mouth is watering thinking about the food I have eaten over there. It’s been years since I have been there but it was fantastic.

Back