The peace president and Iran

Same thing we did with NK that ended the war between the Koreas.
Let's play "imagine that".
Imagine that Obama had sent that tweet during his presidency.

We both know you'd have lost your damned mind.

Isn’t Trump responding to Iran’s threats ??

Some are doing that. Others are rooting for failure. They also criticized him for "reckless language" against NK only for things to eventually turn around. Maybe you guys should stop offering your opinion 5 minutes into a situation.

This thread is going to be another instance of liberal posts that aren't going to age well.

The left is so eager to have a reason to attack President Trump, that they always jump the gun too soon.

I actually have never been against the US throwing its muscle around a bit to those who threaten us.

USA could barely occupy Iraq and Afghanistan without casualties ... good luck in the mountains of Iran...

i like the CAPS. THAT'S HOW YOU KNOW SOMEONE IS SUPER SERIOUS AND TALKING WITH EMPHASIS!!!!!!!!!!!

When I first saw this story, I thought it would be fun if Iran gave their Twitter account to Sherdog, and just let us troll him into submission, so he never uses caps again.

Don't be silly. We all know Obama wouldn't defend America with such forceful language, ever.

Obama sends Iran pallets of cash. President Trump sends Iran a warning. See the difference?

Oh, and obligatory "B-Bu-But Obama!"

Don't be silly. We all know Obama wouldn't defend America with such forceful language, ever.

Obama sends Iran pallets of cash. President Trump sends Iran a warning. See the difference?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.csmonitor.com/layout/set/amphtml/USA/2009/0426/p02s03-usgn.html

"If you have ever attended an Obama rally, you might have been surprised how little the powerful effect he had on his audience was due to so-called 'charisma,' and how much it was due to his treating his audience like adults capable of understanding an argument,"

Lol @ tough words in a tweet in all CAPS @ Iran.

Are you not ashamed that you pretend to fall for such a obvious dog and pony show?

Tweets in caps make a normal person look foolish. They make the President of the United States look absurd.

Tell the best president eva to stop embarrassing us.

Isn’t Trump responding to Iran’s threats ??

Iran was responding to Pompeo's threats.

But then Carla said Jenny is a slut, and it was on.

Oh wait, I thought we were talking about teenage girls tweeting.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.csmonitor.com/layout/set/amphtml/USA/2009/0426/p02s03-usgn.html

"If you have ever attended an Obama rally, you might have been surprised how little the powerful effect he had on his audience was due to so-called 'charisma,' and how much it was due to his treating his audience like adults capable of understanding an argument,"
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/05/obamas-legacy-has-already-been-destroyed.html

"In one respect, it seems to me, the presidency of Donald Trump has been remarkably successful. In 17 months, he has effectively erased Barack Obama’s two-term legacy."

lol at the people who don't realize that Trump is parodying over-the-top Mid-East rhetoric.

Now, I am not saying that it was right for Trump or whoever came up with the tweet to publish it ( I personally don't have a problem with it) but you have to place the tweet in context of the ridiculous Baghdad Bob style rhetoric of President Rouhani. I think the manner of Trump's response is both appropriate and funny.

Dueling sources.
So let's cut all that and tell me, is it necessarily liberal, do you think, to notice that this president is a colossal fuck up traitor?

I think in order to have that negative personal view about our President, it would require the unsettling trauma of having a world view and perspective that reality hasn't reflected in two years.

lol at the people who don't realize that Trump is parodying over-the-top Mid-East rhetoric.

Now, I am not saying that it was right for Trump or whoever came up with the tweet to publish it ( I personally don't have a problem with it) but you have to place the tweet in context of the ridiculous Baghdad Bob style rhetoric of President Rouhani. I think the manner of Trump's response is both appropriate and funny.

So threatening war as the sitting president is a joke?

You sure that is the line of defense you want to go with here?

Back