Demi Lovato Hospitalized for Heroin Overdose

Ewww!!!
I don't trust women that do heroin. They give off a very weird vibe.

Now if a chick does ecstasy or coke, you know she's down to fuck by the end of the night.

Lol just add water and baking soda and your coke isn’t much better than heroin, bud. Idk why people glorify coke. Ever seen a cokehead? That shit destroys lives and families just like heroin does. It doesn’t need to be crack to fuck your life up. Not all meth heads are insane either and they’d be the first ones to tell you meth is the dirtiest drug ever. Nobody enjoys the lifestyle. Stopping isn’t so easy though. Anybody that says will power is a goof ball cunt btw. E as well. I know a few people that messed up for awhile when it was huge in my city. That and coke, actually. Now it’s mostly fent like everywhere else. Which I’ve had some experience with. Very powerful stuff.

I partied like that for 7 years. Where’s my damn credit? I need to get myself a Demi. That’s it.
I did about 5 myself but always held my own. Then again, it was never hard for me to grab the tail of the dragon while others were still chasing him.

Is it true that doctors in the US will prescribe opiates for things like a sprained ankle?

I got prescribed Tramadol for a very mild cellulitis in my hand.

I was real excited to finally try these infamous opiates... man what a disappointment. Didn't feel jack shit. And I'm not a big druggie, either. The very occasional weed is as far as I've gone.

My cousin died of a heroin overdose last year. Such a horrible drug to get involved with.

Is it true that doctors in the US will prescribe opiates for things like a sprained ankle?

I think that largely depends on the doctor and I believe they are getting more strict. I had my tonsils out at age 35 which is pretty brutal. The best that I got was percocet. I did hear that part of the reason is that people get sick and throw up on stronger opiates which could really mess up the healing. Honestly, the pain was definitely bad enough to justify something much stronger.

I got prescribed Tramadol for a very mild cellulitis in my hand.

I was real excited to finally try these infamous opiates... man what a disappointment. Didn't feel jack shit. And I'm not a big druggie, either. The very occasional weed is as far as I've gone.

I was prescribed percocet after having my gallbladder removed and I didn't feel good at all... I felt dizzy and like I was floating in the air, but nothing I'd do again.

Oh, and boohoo another Whorellywood starlet with mental issues and drug problems! So unheard of!

tenor.gif

Another person that i don't understand how they are popular. Every time i've heard her speak has just been cringe worthy. She probably OD'd from being an empty shell of a person.

Not that I plan on doing it, but is heroin as dirty of a drug as people make it out to be? In theory, if you had 100% clean heroin with no other crap in it, is it really that bad for you?

I think that largely depends on the doctor and I believe they are getting more strict. I had my tonsils out at age 35 which is pretty brutal. The best that I got was percocet. I did hear that part of the reason is that people get sick and throw up on stronger opiates which could really mess up the healing. Honestly, the pain was definitely bad enough to justify something much stronger.

Definitely depends on the doctor but I agree, I think its becoming stricter and stricter. There's money to be made against and overs prescribing medical practice.

My cousin died of a heroin overdose last year. Such a horrible drug to get involved with.

I had 2 wisdom teeth removed years ago and lied to the Oral Surgeon when he gave me a prescription for t3's that my stomach didn't like those. Just to see what else he would give me. He gave me Oxy. The Pharmacist's assistant gave them to me and as I was walking out of the Pharmacy the head Pharmacist came sprinting after me to tell me to be bloody careful and take no more than is recommended.

Not that I plan on doing it, but is heroin as dirty of a drug as people make it out to be? In theory, if you had 100% clean heroin with no other crap in it, is it really that bad for you?

200.gif

It's actually good for you.

I had 2 wisdom teeth removed years ago and lied to the Oral Surgeon when he gave me a prescription for t3's that my stomach didn't like those. Just to see what else he would give me. He gave me Oxy. The Pharmacist's assistant gave them to me and as I was walking out of the Pharmacy the head Pharmacist came sprinting after me to tell me to be bloody careful and take no more than is recommended.

after my vasectomy, i was given some pretty crazy strong stuff - i took none of it because frankly it wasn't bad at all. though end of last year i injured my shoulder and neck doing deadlifts and i was essentially immobile from the pain - i ended up taking those pills and they helped QUICK.

after my vasectomy, i was given some pretty crazy strong stuff - i took none of it because frankly it wasn't bad at all. though end of last year i injured my shoulder and neck doing deadlifts and i was essentially immobile from the pain - i ended up taking those pills and they helped QUICK.
Neck pain is some of the worst pain. When you can't look left or right or up, and barely look down to pee. I kink my neck sleeping at least once a year and I always get pissed off because i know it's going to last at least a week or two. Advil helps a fair bit though if you take enough lol.

Another person that i don't understand how they are popular. Every time i've heard her speak has just been cringe worthy. She probably OD'd from being an empty shell of a person.
She is not hot at all either.

I have seen a few friends get really fucked up from H though so I feel for her...but not too much. When you have that much money you need to have good people around you.

She should have just stuck to coke like a normal adult.

You don't have to support the behavior to have a shred of empathy that another human being is having a hard time.

Compassion, not empathy. I can empathize with something and still have a dick-like reaction.

Lol just add water and baking soda and your coke isn’t much better than heroin, bud. Idk why people glorify coke. Ever seen a cokehead? That shit destroys lives and families just like heroin does. It doesn’t need to be crack to fuck your life up. Not all meth heads are insane either and they’d be the first ones to tell you meth is the dirtiest drug ever. Nobody enjoys the lifestyle. Stopping isn’t so easy though. Anybody that says will power is a goof ball cunt btw. E as well. I know a few people that messed up for awhile when it was huge in my city. That and coke, actually. Now it’s mostly fent like everywhere else. Which I’ve had some experience with. Very powerful stuff.

You can do coke and not be an addict. I know I did it. After my Monday chest workout it was coke time. Didn't do it at all besides that and going on long drives.

Meth fucks you up the worst, then herione, then coke.
Coke can be a recreational drug.

Back