Chris Hardwick Reinstated by AMC After Investigation Into Cheating Ex's Unsubstanciated Allegations

I'm super glad they reinstated him. I knew he was innocent fuck the #Metoo movement.

So now what happens to the chick who made false allegations? Nothing, right...

Not really super excited about a convicted rapist / known wife beater / presumed pedophile hosting his own TV show again... but okay, whatever you say, degenerate Hollywood.

I wish he'd have just disappeared he may be innocent but he's super annoying.

I like yvette but she is more fitted as a cohost, she cant be the lead did you guys watch the comic con panel she didnt have the same energy as chris hardwick.

Man im glad he got his job back, that cheating bitter borderline ex has no compassion or shame, couples fight and argue all the time, she is a coward who didnt own up to it, she tried to switch it and play victim hurting an innocent mans rep.

wow, what a unique concept.
receive allegation, investigate said allegation, and when it apparently amounts to nothing, exonerate.

not quite as fun as internet mob justice, but seems like a solid way of thinking.

Glad to his this man.

I'm not a huge Chris Hardwick fan but he got a raw deal for something he may or may not have done according to an essay by an ex-girlfriend.

But the more I think about, I understand why AMC had to distance themselves from Chris. They had no idea if these allegations of abuse where true or not and if they had kept him on Talking Dead, you'd get all kinds of MeToo folks on your back. Just bad publicity all around. I mean, what business wants that?

So now what happens to the chick who made false allegations? Nothing, right...
^This.

There really needs to be some some of punishment for false accusations like this or there really is no downside for the women who are scorned who make them.

Heck in the Ghomeshi case when he was exonerated by the judge who lectured the 3 women about their inconsistencies there was a cry of 'shame' from a very vocal left that the courts 'put the accusing women on trial' instead of just believing them. Many think that is the problem that accusing women have to be able to substantiate their claims and there is a movement to just '#believethem'.

^This.

There really needs to be some some of punishment for false accusations like this or there really is no downside for the women who are scorned who make them.

Heck in the Ghomeshi case when he was exonerated by the judge who lectured the 3 women about their inconsistencies there was a cry of 'shame' from a very vocal left that the courts 'put the accusing women on trial' instead of just believing them. Many think that is the problem that accusing women have to be able to substantiate their claims and there is a movement to just '#believethem'.

While these women should be charged, it'll never happen because they'll say that women who are really assaulted will be reluctant to go forward because a good lawyer could possibly land them in jail for being raped or assaulted.

On one hand I get it but on the other hand we can't just let these bitches ruin peoples lives because of this protection.

Wow. Good for Chris.
I don't know who that guy is, nor am I interested in a world where people talk about the the walking dead, but i found out itt that he's married to a hearst and a hawt one to boot. Good for him indeed.

Hopefully this sets a precedent.

#dueprocess #fuckmetoo

Fantastic news that this sexual predator is now back working for AMC

*Claps*
giphy.gif

Not really super excited about a convicted rapist / known wife beater / presumed pedophile hosting his own TV show again... but okay, whatever you say, degenerate Hollywood.
Whaaa? Are you joking or what's going on here? Hardwick has never done any of that as far as I've heard. If you have information to the contrary please link it.

glad these false allegations and this witchhunt didn't ruin his career completely but he did lose some money and his career will probably never recover 100%. aziz ansari is also probably done in hollywood.

Last edited:
GOOD.

The #MeToo movement is dangerous and this sounded like a jilted lover who was riding his coattails,decided to whoor around, then got rejected towards the end.

Even if her story were true (despite all the evidence supporting the contrary), she could have just walked away anytime.

Dumb broad.

While these women should be charged, it'll never happen because they'll say that women who are really assaulted will be reluctant to go forward because a good lawyer could possibly land them in jail for being raped or assaulted.

On one hand I get it but on the other hand we can't just let these bitches ruin peoples lives because of this protection.

In this case, there really isn’t a need to charge her since he was never charged with anything.

Back