John Danaher Back Attacks instructional is out

Hurts your argument though if John hasn't developed anyone from start who has won world titles.

This sort of argument is a can of worms. You might as well be trying to say noone is responsible for anything since it's all entangled to some degree.

(To some degree is the key operator here.)

Furthermore, an instructor is not an unmixed good; people can most certainly become worse, or at the least not as great as they could be, under inferior training shops. Even when you might have a guy who might be really great coming in, that they might maintain that ability in a new environment, is kudos for that coaches organization.

And if they improve even, well then; that's the proof in the pudding.

I thinks it's super likely Eddie was behind a lot of the more modern technical invocation. Eddie studies bjj a lot, watches tons of tape, subscribes to all the online sites and as opposed to Danaher is actually a very smart dude.
See this is where you become an irrational hater.. is Danaher annoying, arrogant, overly verbose, condescending etc.. yes. Saying Danaher isn’t smart.. you’re being deliberately obtuse

I do think that Cummings is responsible for a significant fraction, perhaps even a majority, of the leg system as it exists and is taught there.
Low key I think Cummings is maybe the biggest influence in modern no gi especially sub only. If he wasn't as fanatical about leg attacks I think across the board we wouldn't be seeing a lot of what we're seeing right now.

Are you genuinely incapable of grasping the idea that someone might be a worse competitive grappler than another person, yet a better coach?

I agree with you, it was cringy when he was trying to school rogan(not a fan of Rogan BTW) about bjj like what he says is gospel.

Joe probably was thinking to himself that this out of shape condensing man is out of control with his ego for someone who would get worked in comp and academy lol.

Are you genuinely incapable of grasping the idea that someone might be a worse competitive grappler than another person, yet a better coach?
exactly i bet my boxing coach could knockout any striking coach hes trained with who competed in whatever and he never competed as a boxer lol competing doesnt mean shit lol especially when u come from the best gym on the planet renzo gracies nyc with thousands of people coming ina nd out daily world champs get to see such variety of things no wonder johns evolution is so amazing

I agree with you, it was cringy when he was trying to school rogan(not a fan of Rogan BTW) about bjj like what he says is gospel.

Joe probably was thinking to himself that this out of shape condensing man is out of control with his ego for someone who would get worked in comp and academy lol.

Joe seems like the kind of guy who's got enough confidence about himself to not get frustrated by anyone who seems condescending. In the interview he was focusing on the content and not trying to look smarter.

Some people just get triggered by anybody who seems haughty or use a wide vocabulary. In their heads it's like: Why is he talking to me like that, is it because he thinks that I'm stupid, but no I'm not stupid, I'm smart also, let's think about something smart to say instead of listening to what this guy is saying.

Joe seems like the kind of guy who's got enough confidence about himself to not get frustrated by anyone who seems condescending. In the interview he was focusing on the content and not trying to look smarter.

Some people just get triggered by anybody who seems haughty or use a wide vocabulary. In their heads it's like: Why is he talking to me like that, is it because he thinks that I'm stupid, but no I'm not stupid, I'm smart also, let's think about something smart to say instead of listening to what this guy is saying.

yeah most people are insecure like alot of people here who hate on john just because he talks the way eh does he was a college professor so obviously when teaching he uses that approach and people seem intimidated by his high education and cry calling him an asshole ect its funny to me

yeah most people are insecure like alot of people here who hate on john just because he talks the way eh does he was a college professor so obviously when teaching he uses that approach and people seem intimidated by his high education and cry calling him an asshole ect its funny to me

What's funny is that old saying that fits him perfect.

" People who cannot do, become teachers"

What's funny is that old saying that fits him perfect.

" People who cannot do, become teachers"

Yeah like Rafa Marcelo bernardo roger Braulio neither could do it right?
Eventually in this sport, everyone becomes teacher...

Excuse me but what are your worlds accolades? I mean for a guy who shits on one of the biggest instructors in the scene you talk a lot of shit, so tor standard must be quite high... so when was the last time you won worlds panams or any Black belt tournament?

Yeah like Rafa Marcelo Hernando roger Braulio neither could do it right?

Excuse me but what are your worlds accolades? I mean for a guy who shits on one of the biggest instructors in the scene you talk a lot of shit, so tor standard must be quite high... so when was the last time you won worlds panams or any Black belt tournament?

You are mad because I said Marcelo or someone who actually uses the moves in competion would be a better buy instead of someone who hasn't. Pretty simple.

I have placed 3rd in pan Americans, won multiple state championship in all belt divisions.

Have won superfights at the Abu Dhabi pro.

I have won multiple super fights in Fight2win pro at black belt.

At the end, I give more credit to people who actually put it on the line win or lose.

I know to many talkers who don't compete but act like their philosophy holds up in actual competition lol.

He won multiple adult divisions through his career being older too lol...

too bad only a few people know of him vs john though no disrespect to him as a person but its just the truth let him put out a vid on back control and lets see who gets more buys u cant even deny this or u wouldnt be going out of your way to let people here know you hate john

too bad only a few people know of him vs john though no disrespect to him as a person but its just the truth let him put out a vid on back control and lets see who gets more buys u cant even deny this or u wouldnt be going out of your way to let people here know you hate john

Hardcore competitors know the truth though. There are alot of nutella black belts out there lol.

You are mad because I said Marcelo or someone who actually uses the moves in competion

He didn't though: he failed ignominiously to get an RNC in the ring while Tonon succeeded ably.

You did this; you made this debate go there.

He didn't though: he failed ignominiously to get an RNC in the ring while Tonon succeeded ably.

You did this; you made this debate go there.

You are a troll, if you don't think Marcelo wouldn't own tonon win a rear naked choke to add lol.

You are a troll, if you don't think Marcelo wouldn't own tonon win a rear naked choke to add lol.

You like talking about 'facing facts' and acknowledging reality, don't you? Well here: face facts and acknowledge reality; Marcelo's style of back submission, deployed by Marcelo himself no less, was tested in the ring, and did not in fact work; whereas, Danny boy's system of back submission, deployed by one of his cavaliers, did in fact work.

Simple boolean logic; 0 and 1; true and false; on and off; submission victory and TKO defeat.

You like talking about 'facing facts' and acknowledging reality, don't you? Well here: face facts and acknowledge reality; Marcelo's style of back submission, deployed by Marcelo himself no less, was tested in the ring, and did not in fact work; whereas, Danny boy's system of back submission, deployed by one of his cavaliers, did in fact work.

Simple boolean logic; 0 and 1; true and false; on and off; submission victory and TKO defeat.

Fact is Marcelo would still own them all . Deal with it.

Back