International Chomsky: Israeli intervention in US ‘vastly overwhelms' anything Russia has done

That is an islamist propaganda. There independence day after being attacked by islamists is called nakba by muzzies.
If you are denying the ethnic cleansing of Palestine, you are no different than a holocaust denier.

That guy is all anti israel pro islamist stuff
Name all the sane people who are not anti-Israel. Go ahead... dare you.

And labeling me as pro-Islamist (in your warped mind) is about as bottom of the barrel as you can reach. I am not pro or against any religion. I have been a human rights activist for some time and that is where by bias lies.

The world has woken up to this. Americans seem to be the last ones to figure this out. Israeli power within our government is so far beyond reason that most will not even speak of it.

As far as bypassing Trump, be serious,the whole damn Kushner clan literally finances the settlements, the racial colonies illegally built on Palestinian land.

I know... but, but, but... RUSSIA!

Please! Obama gifted the zionists with the largest aid package ever and the racial colonies expanded at a record pace as did the bulldozing of Palestinian homes and businesses.

Turn off the TV.

There's no such thing as "Palestinian land."

The point is that Bibi is a piece of shit, and Putin is slightly less disgusting.

I agree with your general position, but this is false.

Putin is a more sophisticated African warlord. He's utter scum.

At least Bibi is trying to secure the existence of his people and a future for Jewish children.

Defend Israel being our ally. What do they do for us?

Since we're in a Chomsky thread, here's Noam at the UN General Assembly explaining why the US supports Israel:

TL/DW:

-Christian Zionism is a strong political force in the US

-Sympathy for a fellow colonial power

-Geopolitical reasons. An American offshoot in the most resource-rich area in the world

At least Bibi is trying to secure the existence of his people and a future for Jewish children.

The ends can't justify the means, if they do, then we are all mobsters.

All I know is that I don't see Ukranian ghettos surrounded by Russian machine guns.

Lies. Putin is a neosoviet expansionist who knows race is real and wants to protect the future of Russian empires mongoloid and caucasoid populations and had a bias to favor ethnic Russians. Putin is NOT an ethno-nationalist. You wont find the cultrual marxist crap in Russia or former soviet sphere. For Russia to be relevant again the Eurasian union must expand and one day include a secular iran. Also move towards cloning and gene engineering like china is doing.

Since we're in a Chomsky thread, here's Noam at the UN General Assembly explaining why the US supports Israel:

TL/DW:

-Christian Zionism is a strong political force in the US

-Sympathy for a fellow colonial power

-Geopolitical reasons. An American offshoot in the most resource-rich area in the world

Christian zionism has over 500 million supporters. Ive never been to USA but ive met many christian zionists. The evangelical population is a little over 500 million.

All I know is that I don't see Ukranian ghettos surrounded by Russian machine guns.

Are you a genuine left wing pacifidt liberal type? Cause i know you arent a nazi type or islamists. Generally the far right only pretends to care about Palestine to harm Israel but few if any of them (except right wing muslims) actually think that arab sunni muslims are the victims. Like that david duke type or others i seen they wish they couldndo what Israel is doing but instead theypretend to care about the "human rights" only to gang up on Israel.

If you are denying the ethnic cleansing of Palestine, you are no different than a holocaust denier.

Name all the sane people who are not anti-Israel. Go ahead... dare you.

And labeling me as pro-Islamist (in your warped mind) is about as bottom of the barrel as you can reach. I am not pro or against any religion. I have been a human rights activist for some time and that is where by bias lies.

Those sunnis were only expelled after they started a dang genocidal war to destroy Israel and jewish people.

Do you agree with Chomsky's assessment? Israel can bypass the US President altogether and speak with congress to push pro-Israeli legislation. The only country that has the power to do this

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ussia-noam-chomsky-donald-trump-a8470481.html
giphy.gif

Thanks, real helpful.

It is for people who don't know any better. When was "Palestine" established? What is/was "Palestine's" borders? What makes someone "Palestinian?"

Christian zionism has over 500 million supporters. Ive never been to USA but ive met many christian zionists. The evangelical population is a little over 500 million.

WTF? Where do you get those numbers from? I don't think there are even 500 million total Protestants in the world, let alone Christian Zionists.

Christian Zionists are basically a subset of American evangelicals. It's almost a complete overlap between the two, IMO. And only about a quarter or a fifth of the US population is white Christian evangelical.

No, instead you see the vast majority of the Russian population living in absolute depravity while Putin and his dick sucking oligarchs loot the country to the bone.

No need to surround Ukraine ghettos with machine guns (although border towns do get shelled consistently), you just have to infiltrate and pay off some cronies to create lebensraum propaganda for a Russian state. A feature of trying to take over land that belongs to a people that is ethnically and culturally extremely similar.

My point is, although Bibi is a giant douche, he at least makes sure that Israelis prosper. Putin has no redeeming qualities from either side.

Lies. Putin is a neosoviet expansionist who knows race is real and wants to protect the future of Russian empires mongoloid and caucasoid populations and had a bias to favor ethnic Russians. Putin is NOT an ethno-nationalist. You wont find the cultrual marxist crap in Russia or former soviet sphere. For Russia to be relevant again the Eurasian union must expand and one day include a secular iran. Also move towards cloning and gene engineering like china is doing.

<DisgustingHHH>

Where's his evidence? What illegal intervention does he find so troubling? Where is the hostility? He literally cited the Israeli Prime Minister addressing our Congress as an example of this "intervention". Huh? This is the most brazen and alarming act you can cite, Professor?

Am I supposed to pretend I'm ignorant to the fact the Russians are aligned with Syrian and Iran against Israel, and that Chomsky himself despises Israel?

What a joke.
So basically you view "intervention" as something that is covert and illegal and not overt and legal. I understand you've grown into an Israeli asskisser but you don't have to pretend like they don't have a large influence on American politics. Our congress inviting and applauding Bibi in defiance of our President was disgusting, although that is just the most blatant example, I know I don't have to explain to you that the Israeli lobby is powerful and has been for decades.

WTF? Where do you get those numbers from? I don't think there are even 500 million total Protestants in the world, let alone Christian Zionists.

Christian Zionists are basically a subset of American evangelicals. It's almost a complete overlap between the two, IMO. And only about a quarter or a fifth of the US population is white Christian evangelical.

80 million vs 64 million. If it is 25% its 80 million people in your country that is a ton. If it is 20% it is 64 million.

Also read this. Americans were like 10% at this place. Also tons of catholic support and increasing in Brazil, argentina, paraguay, brazil. Also honduras, guatemala, panama.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.jpos...-Christian-Zionism-but-Not-Anymore-508621/amp

Protestants are about 900 million. Half in africa almost.

Evangelicals are over 600 million by a little according to Wikipedia sources.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evangelicalism

Not all evangelicals are pro Israel. But its religion man. Most funding comes from USA and Evangelical pro Israel preachers are heard around the world.

People are dumb and so are evangelicals i am just saying Israel has more support than people think. And room for more support to grow in latin america and parts of world that hate islam and have a negative reaction to islamism. That is something Israel could smartly take advantage of.

No, instead you see the vast majority of the Russian population living in absolute depravity while Putin and his dick sucking oligarchs loot the country to the bone.

No need to surround Ukraine ghettos with machine guns (although border towns do get shelled consistently), you just have to infiltrate and pay off some cronies to create lebensraum propaganda for a Russian state. A feature of trying to take over land that belongs to a people that is ethnically and culturally extremely similar.

My point is, although Bibi is a giant douche, he at least makes sure that Israelis prosper. Putin has no redeeming qualities from either side.

<DisgustingHHH>

Considering Russia keeps getting slapped with sanctions he is doing pretty well.

Meanwhile Israel has a trade deal with us that makes the UK, Canada, and Mexico a bit jealous, not to mention billions in aid.

Nevermimd that Bibi is under multiple investigations for corruption.

Are you a genuine left wing pacifidt liberal type? Cause i know you arent a nazi type or islamists. Generally the far right only pretends to care about Palestine to harm Israel but few if any of them (except right wing muslims) actually think that arab sunni muslims are the victims. Like that david duke type or others i seen they wish they couldndo what Israel is doing but instead theypretend to care about the "human rights" only to gang up on Israel.

Partially, but mostly I blame Israel for Iraq. Without the Israeli lobby I don't think Iraq happens.

That makes me view the lobbying arm of Israel as a enemy of the United States people.

I dont know i dont watch american media. But that guy is pretty biased. All his posts are Zio conspiracy stuff.

Not all of them.

He has bias, no argument their, but he actually really knows what he is talking about. Disagree if you want, but I certainly wouldn't call abiG low info.

Back