Social New York Times Stands by Editorial Board Hire Who Sent Tweets Disparaging ‘White People’

they also said prostitution is the oldest profession, but, it's still practiced to this day.
The White culture in America isn't dying, it's evolving, it's absorbing, and replicating, and multiplying, and it isn't disappearing by a long shot. The White culture has been as dominant as ever in human history. What are you guys smoking, give me some of that shit? I want to be on your level. Because I don't fucking see it. There is only one culture and it's American culture, and it's changing the World, being led by none other than.. dun dun duuuuuun!!!!...WHITE PEOPLE.
Btw, brother, who is that guy in your AV? Robert Durst?

So are you saying Lil Wayne is an evolvement and better than Beethoven? Sorry, it's not. It is much worse and studies prove this, that IQ's are getting lower, that people are getting less empathetic, less creative, more confident yet dumber, and all of this is part and parcel this new Marxist modern programming, "diversification" and things like new media and music.

It sounds like you have a good message and I agree that homogenization is totally imminent but there are still fears that this stuff is being forced down only western cultures throats. There is a reason that China, the largest and arguable most powerful nation in the world, and other East Asian nations like South Korea are also adopting western music and culture while we surrender it, and are thus thriving and even dominanting American Ivy League Universities and dominating the classical music world.

If this 'evolvement' is better, why are all these people coming to Westerrn countries and leaving their countries? Many people do not feel that Islam has anything to add and is a huge digression from the values that make 'West The Best'. And as the Islamic extremists will tell you, when a violent culture meet with a peaceful and open culture, the violent culture will always win, as the weaker and more tolerant culture will cower and kneel to the sword. In a utopian perfect world, sure, culture would just evolve and be totally equal, but this is a violent world, where the stronger dominant and root out the more tolerant/weaker.....hence why Greek, Egypt, Rome and all these other great cultures crumbled to Barbarians usually.

Imagine if we asked the Japanese to absorb Pakistani culture? They wouldn't. Imagine we asked Israel to start letting in Muslims and 'diversify'? They'd say "Get Lost!". Imagine we ask Saudi Arabia to give women equal power and allow modern feminism in their culture? They wouldn't. It is only the best culture, this.west culture, that is being asked to endure all of this, to give up their jobs to others, to give up their education their to someone because they have more pigment in their skin, to listen to shittier music because they need "cultural diversification", and to totally surrender all the values that enabled humans to get out of the jungle and in to this technologically superior position that we enjoy today.
Ill take Nas, 2Pac, Lord Finesse, and Michael Jackson over Beethoven any day.
Jimi Hendrix, Prince, Chuck Barry, all of them

Ill take Nas, 2Pac, Lord Finesse, and Michael Jackson over Beethoven any day.
Jimi Hendrix, Prince, Chuck Barry, all of them
That's fine man, I'm sure you do, and that is what you were brought up with, pressured by society and told to like. You were brought up with the equivelant to mental and sonic McDonalds opposed to healthy organic diet, and you are addicted to it. The cultural programmers know this, and that is why they introduced this music in to our culture and paid radio stations to play it.

The problem is, from a scientific standpoint, music is frequency, energy and vibration, and that has very serious ramifications on your body and mind.

Are you familiar with Dr Emoto's water experiment? It should hopefully blow your mind and get you thinking of other things differently.

If the simple frequency of music can change the color of your eyes, what do you think it does to all your other parts and especially brain?

Mind you, Tesla is the greatest inventor ever, and that is because he focused almost solely on experiments and inventions with energy, frequency and vibration. He caused an earth quake by simply finding a frequency and increasing the vibrational energy. People just do not realize how much this stuff matters and what the impact is. If you really want something that will blow your mind, find out why the Rockefellers and then current Western Global leaders decided to change all tuning of music from 432 Hz to the Nazi implememted the tuning system of 440 Hz.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
That's fine man, I'm sure you do, and that is what you were brought up with, pressured by society and told to like. You were brought up with the equivelant to mental and sonic McDonalds opposed to healthy organic diet, and you are addicted to it. The cultural programmers know this, and that is why they introduced this music in to our culture and paid radio stations to play it.

The problem is, from a scientific standpoint, music is frequency, energy and vibration, and that has very serious ramifications on your body and mind.

Are you familiar with Dr Emoto's water experiment? It should hopefully blow your mind and get you thinking of other things differently.

If the simple frequency of music can change the color of your eyes, what do you think it does to all your other parts and especially brain?

Mind you, Tesla is the greatest inventor ever, and that is because he focused almost solely on experiments and inventions with energy, frequency and vibration. He caused an earth quake by simply finding a frequency and increasing the vibrational energy. People just do not realize how much this stuff matters and what the impact is. If you really want something that will blow your mind, find out why the Rockefellers and then current Western Global leaders decided to change all tuning of music from 432 Hz to the Nazi I,plememted system of 440 Hz.

giphy.gif

Really appreciating your posts of late bro. Keep it up!

Mind you, Tesla is the greatest inventor ever, and that is because he focused almost solely on experiments and inventions with energy, frequency and vibration. He caused an earth quake by simply finding a frequency and increasing the vibrational energy. People just do not realize how much this stuff matters and what the impact is. If you really want something that will blow your mind, find out why the Rockefellers and then current Western Global leaders decided to change all tuning of music from 432 Hz to the Nazi I,plememted system of 440 Hz.

giphy.gif

Who pressured you into thinking Conor was gonna beat Floyd?
Society?

Who pressured you into thinking Conor was gonna beat Floyd?
Society?
Fake news, homie. Never thought that. But that is a great point tho and in keeping with the power of media and programming. If no one was on the air waves selling us something that is bunk, or the hype did not get to the public, the odds would have been like +30,000 for Conor and not +300. I always said I'd be shocked if Conor made it past 4 or won a round, and he surprisingly a round(s) and made it to the tenth. I'm certainly not flawless and am susceptible to getting honey dicked and pimped like every human.

And I like rap too, I like all music, but once you get in to the brass tacks of why certain music is played on the airwaves, why certain music makes you feel a certain way and why it is glorified in culture, it blows da mind. The music that is best for us is made thru media to look stuffy, pretencious, boring, etc. Thankfully, a lot of people are waking up to this. The Catholic Church knew about this stuff back in the 15th century, that is why all their music was tuned to 444 Hz, which is the tuning that contains 528 Hz, which is also known as 'the miracle tone' and is the vibration of the sun and all plant life. For example, when Hutchison (considered the heir to Tesla) exposed polluted oil to 528Hz, it cleared it up:

Really mind blowing stuff. As Tesla famously said:

main-qimg-4fc99a721b4037d4c52da2ab77457d3e

Really appreciating your posts of late bro. Keep it up!
Thanks, brother! I know a lot of this is over people's heads, but once you go down the rabbit hole, there is really no turning back. Like with Jones, the only way is to bring em in the fold or just silence them completely.

There are so many verifiable "conspiracy theories" out there that is nuts. I'm no flat earther or think the lizard people run everything, but you can't blame people for believing anything after we have all been this messed with by cultural programmers. It was actually learning about the 440Hz Nazi tuning 'conspiracy' (which is verifiable thru declassified documents) that REALLY threw me down the rabbit hole, cause I realized if something that small can have such an impact, what else would they do? And when you talk about something as simple as that to an MSM watcher, they just think you are nuts, but it is all verifiable and declassified information that anyone can see. US saw Germany killing it in the early 30's and they borrowed a lot of their ideas to increase production, nationality and servitude.

Mind you, Tesla is the greatest inventor ever, and that is because he focused almost solely on experiments and inventions with energy, frequency and vibration. He caused an earth quake by simply finding a frequency and increasing the vibrational energy. People just do not realize how much this stuff matters and what the impact is. If you really want something that will blow your mind, find out why the Rockefellers and then current Western Global leaders decided to change all tuning of music from 432 Hz to the Nazi implememted the tuning system of 440 Hz.

giphy.gif

Until you stop reading the idiotic conspiracy theories and actually educate yourself and find out that it was Johaan Scheilber that recommended the A440 note as a standard in 1834 after inventing the tonometer which was approved by the German Natural History Society...the SAME YEAR and replaced the A435 note made standard by the French in 1885.

When were the Nazi's in power and when did the Rockerfellers come into the picture again? Oh yeah...and what about SCIENCE and not this spiritual natury bullshite? Nothing. Not one single actual scientific thing about nature being 432hz lol...

Now then, how about also learning something about music. Go on and tune down all your modern insturments to 432hz and watch as the fifths A-E and E-B, by flattens E, and become almost as dissonant.

Hows that for mindblowing, learning it!

Yeah it's weird. Allowing some in would be ok. But they've allowed so many in and have taught them to be victims, so they overly burden the social services. There's basically a burden at this level and it's true it's suicide.

Yea, I've been to Norway and Germany. Groruddalen in the eastern part of Oslo is basically a full blown Islamic enclave and comparatively grimey as fuck. The former is actually one of the harsher countries on immigration these days - particularly economic migrants - and they just had a right-wing coalition government re-elected last year, the party that Anders Breivik was long associated has been serving as junior partner alongside the Conservatives since 2013. I don't see that changing any time soon.

Maybe this is what I have to do to grab your attention? have you ever thought of that? maybe my situation is so dire, I have to fight fire with fire.

You're with a white boy now though, I'll take you to the very top of society.

giphy.gif

Your classical music background gives you a cool, unique insight into this general issue of Western society, but it also seems to be creating blindspots in your worldview since you seem to believe music mirrors other aspects of society.

First, your assertion of the supriority of classical music is odd. Even when such music was "popular," it wasn't the most popular form of music. There has always been folk music. During Beethoven's time, the average person wasn't listening to him, they were listening to whichever minstrel played shows at their local hole. Rap is folk music. Rock is folk music. To compare them to classical music is to compare apples and oranges or, to keep with your analogy, organic grass-fed chicken to a rich chocolate cake. They serve entirely different purposes.

And the stuff about frequency seems suspect. Milennia before European classical music ever existed with its supposed divine frequencies, African and South American tribes were playing drum rhythms that could put dozens of dancers into a several day trance. If you're arguing that there's something in traditional Western music that is natural and good, then I would imagine that thousands of uears of evolution would have figured that out before some 17th century composer.

Regardless, your idea that deviating from Western tradition is bringing about America's downfall doesn't make much sense. Western traditions didn't originate in a vaccuum. Just like modern practices, they arose as a reaction to what came before. You leveled the argument at @DeJulez that he'd been raised to value rap music, but it's pretty obvious that you've been raised to value a tradition sysyem that has only in the last three or four hundred years of human existence shown any viability for mass governance. Where was Western tradition when the Babylonians were redefining civilization? Or the Egyptians? Or the Persians? Or the Mayans? Where was Western tradition when the Mongols were sweeping across Europe or when Timbuktu was one of the literary capitals of the world or when the Zulus were changing warfare?

You're claiming that this relatively new tradition is somehow the UberTradition, which is fine, but you're arguing that it's longevity and widespread dominance prove it's effectiveness when both it's longevity and reach are historically very tame.

Yea, I've been to Norway and Germany. Groruddalen in the eastern part of Oslo is basically a full blown Islamic enclave and comparatively grimey as fuck. The former is actually one of the harsher countries on immigration these days - particularly economic migrants - and they just had a right-wing coalition government re-elected last year, the party that Anders Breivik was long associated has been serving as junior partner alongside the Conservatives since 2013. I don't see that changing any time soon.

You're with a white boy now though, I'll take you to the very top of society.
It's still too little too late. You have a critical mass of them who are happy to love ghe ghetto life. That won't change and they'll continue to push up crime and mooch

It's still too little too late. You have a critical mass of them who are happy to love ghe ghetto life. That won't change and they'll continue to push up crime and mooch

Norway is in the rare position to actually be able to afford it even long term and they cut the migrant flow off before it got truly out of control but it's definitely been altered to a degree, mostly in the capital however. Oslo is still a great city, but I don't spend a lot of time there. Germany has been far more ridiculous on the bureaucratic side of things, just some of the stuff that's gone on recently.

Contravention of asylum laws. Well, the 'open door' migrant policy never went through parliament approval, the Dublin Regulation has been suspended on and off for three years now and there is no legal basis for it. So as a result, countries such as Italy and Greece have been content to relax their own borders and just send them packing to Germany.

https://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/gg/art_16a.html

Justice Ministry set up a task force for hate speech.

http://m.dw.com/en/german-justice-minister-to-set-up-task-force-on-internet-hate-speech/a-18714334

Police raidings of residences for social media comments.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36782874

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/...ed-of-hateful-postings-over-social-media.html

https://www.theverge.com/2017/6/21/15847262/german-facebook-raid-hate-incitement

Government plunking down $100 billion through 2020 for refugees.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...on-refugees-by-end-2020-spiegel-idUSKCN0Y50DY

Former Interior Minister - Thomas de Maizière - caught strong backlash for questioning how you can expect a foreign people to integrate and respect the customs of your nation if you can't even manage to properly articulate them.

http://m.dw.com/en/german-interior-ministers-call-for-leitkultur-draws-fierce-criticism/a-38655517

"I clearly disagree with the German Cultural Council regarding the word Leitkultur: I like the word, the council does not. It is still not clear to me whether what disturbs you is the word 'core' or the word 'culture' or the combination of both words. Or is it something else in the past. We cannot ask anyone to respect our customs if we are not ready to articulate them. Germany is part of the West, culturally, spiritually and politically speaking."

^ What does it say that this even needs clarification?

Research into oxytocin lowering resistance to immigration.

http://www.pnas.org/content/early/2017/08/08/1705853114

^ The official scientific journal of the National Academy of Sciences founded in 1863 by Abraham Lincoln.

Commissioner for Immigration, Refugees, and Integration (until March 2018) an ethnic Turk who doesn't believe German culture exists.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aydan_Özoğuz
https://www.bayernkurier.de/inland/25087-keine-deutsche-kultur/

https://freebeacon.com/politics/new...rd-hire-sent-tweets-disparaging-white-people/

The New York Times issued a statement of support for its newly hired editorial board member who had sent numerous past tweets attacking white people, saying Thursday she was merely "imitating the rhetoric of her harassers" and regretted her actions.

Sarah Jeong was hired by the Times this week after previously writing about technology and the internet at The Verge, The Atlantic, New York Times Magazine and other publications.

Tweets she made disparaging whites soon after emerged, including writing, "white men are bulls—t," "it's kind of sick how much joy i get out of being cruel to old white men," "#CancelWhitePeople," and, "Dumbass f—king white people marking up the internet with their opinions like dogs pissing on fire hydrants."

[twitter]

==============================================================

And Leftists wonder why so many people, not just whites, think the NY Times is a piece of shit and just a biased rag made for scumbags by scumbags.

Had anyone substituted "White" for "Black", "Latino", "Pick a Leftists Protected Group", the collective media would have lost their shit. This story would have been all over CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, and CBS.

Who really are the divisive ones? Who divides people by their race, religion, ethnicity? (Answer in case you are an idiot: Leftists)

You don't have any ground in this argument if you voted for Trump.

Until you stop reading the idiotic conspiracy theories and actually educate yourself and find out that it was Johaan Scheilber that recommended the A440 note as a standard in 1834 after inventing the tonometer which was approved by the German Natural History Society...the SAME YEAR and replaced the A435 note made standard by the French in 1885.

When were the Nazi's in power and when did the Rockerfellers come into the picture again? Oh yeah...and what about SCIENCE and not this spiritual natury bullshite? Nothing. Not one single actual scientific thing about nature being 432hz lol...

Now then, how about also learning something about music. Go on and tune down all your modern insturments to 432hz and watch as the fifths A-E and E-B, by flattens E, and become almost as dissonant.

Hows that for mindblowing, learningg it!
Ok, why did they go to 440? Was it just random?

Conspiracy theory? Pssshh.

The proof is in the pudding and you can actually view it. This is not voodoo, this is pure and simplistic viewable science, experiments that you can conduct at home to view for yourself.

444 is actually my go to as I'm huge on 528 Hz, the vibrational frequency of the sun, which as you know is C5 within 444Hz tuning. Obviously, when well tempered clavier tuning was introduced, all the notes were more even and symmetrical but it still lacked the 'miracle tone', which is only found in c major/a minor tuning art 444 (at A).

Via the Pythagorean Theorem, all notes within 432 and 444 tuning add up to whole, non decibeled numbers of 3,6 or 9. They are all even and non decibeled numbers, but with in 440, that is where everything gets crazy, uneven, and non 3,6 or 9. And as Tesla said "3,6,9 are the secrets to the universe" lest you think you know better from some can at snopes? I promise you, it is much more simplistic than you think.

Harmonics_and_Overtones_of_the_sun.jpg

8+6+4=18=8+1=9

Tesla is dope and obvious slam dunk ATG.

However, I'd personally have to go with the guy that actually discovered electromagnetic induction itself, the underlying principle(s) of producing all practical electric power regardless of energy source and invented the first iterations of the electric motor, transformer and generator. He showed evidence that electricity and magnetism are essentially two forms of the same fundamental thing and put forth the concept that electric and magnetic lines of force existed in space, made numerous other discoveries in chemistry and coined the terms "electrode" and "ion"...

... As well as the guy who immediately followed his experimental discoveries, proved him correct, and all but gave electromagnetism the base of its theoretical mathematical framework, in no small way also laying the foundation for Quantum Mechanics to take hold in the 20th Century. If that wasn't already monumental enough of an achievement, he was also responsible for taking the world's first colour photograph, laying the foundation of control theory and cybernetics, introducing statistical methods into physics, conducting the first effective scientific thought experiment, showing how polarised light can be used to reveal strain patterns in a structure and was the first to suggest using a centrifuge to separate gases.

Faraday and Maxwell. Know Them.

Your classical music background gives you a cool, unique insight into this general issue of Western society, but it also seems to be creating blindspots in your worldview since you seem to believe music mirrors other aspects of society.

First, your assertion of the supriority of classical music is odd. Even when such music was "popular," it wasn't the most popular form of music. There has always been folk music. During Beethoven's time, the average person wasn't listening to him, they were listening to whichever minstrel played shows at their local hole. Rap is folk music. Rock is folk music. To compare them to classical music is to compare apples and oranges or, to keep with your analogy, organic grass-fed chicken to a rich chocolate cake. They serve entirely different purposes.

And the stuff about frequency seems suspect. Milennia before European classical music ever existed with its supposed divine frequencies, African and South American tribes were playing drum rhythms that could put dozens of dancers into a several day trance. If you're arguing that there's something in traditional Western music that is natural and good, then I would imagine that thousands of uears of evolution would have figured that out before some 17th century composer.

Regardless, your idea that deviating from Western tradition is bringing about America's downfall doesn't make much sense. Western traditions didn't originate in a vaccuum. Just like modern practices, they arose as a reaction to what came before. You leveled the argument at @DeJulez that he'd been raised to value rap music, but it's pretty obvious that you've been raised to value a tradition sysyem that has only in the last three or four hundred years of human existence shown any viability for mass governance. Where was Western tradition when the Babylonians were redefining civilization? Or the Egyptians? Or the Persians? Or the Mayans? Where was Western tradition when the Mongols were sweeping across Europe or when Timbuktu was one of the literary capitals of the world or when the Zulus were changing warfare?

You're claiming that this relatively new tradition is somehow the UberTradition, which is fine, but you're arguing that it's longevity and widespread dominance prove it's effectiveness when both it's longevity and reach are historically very tame.
The West did not patten energy, frequency and tone, they always existed and were likely found out thousands of years before they became known to the West (i.e. Walls of Jericho). All I can offer you is viewable evidence via Dr Emoto's Water Experiment, where you can personally witness the effects Beethoven has upon Water vs modern pop music. You can personally conduct viewable experiments in your house as to the difference between 440 and 444 tuning systems and view the effects vibration, frequency and energy have upon water (humans are 70% water).

This is not some racial argument, but rather an argument from a scientific standpoint of truth and racially blind - 'think 3,6 9' as Tesla said. The truth is the truth whether we wish to acknowledge it or not. Why did Hutchison cure oil polluted water with 528 Hz and not 64.74647 Hz? Why does the sun vibrate at 528 Hz (1+0+5=6 via the pythagorean theorem) and not 527 Hz? These truths are made to be self evident & viewable by all, they are nature's rules, not the 'white man's or Westerns' creation'.

And music is not frequency alone, it is also energy and vibration, like all things in this universe. One can create a spectacular rhythm but lack harmony and melody too.....hence the African drummers you noted, who have the most divine rhythms on the planet. There are many elements to music, and each serves it's purpose, hence why they went over to 440 as it made people more fear ridden, confused, anxious and altruistic.

Holy S, this thread has been hi-jacked down the rabbit hole. Maybe Sherdog will discover the meaning of life? <45> Sorry to TS, but we got bigger fish to fry than hoaxed racism and bs. 444 4 the win!

My favorite human being now living:

''Can I get a heeellllooooo Thhheeerrrrreeeee?!"

Last edited:
Back