Paulie and Conor crossing their twitter swords again

A novice should never be able to land the kind of shots Conor landed in the clips that were released. And on a world champion at that.

I feel bad for Paulie, he was completely setup. People want to believe that Conor smashed him for 15+ minutes, if that was the case release the footage ? We've seen at most 30-40 seconds of Conor getting the better of Paulie.

But Dana also confirmed Conor owned him for all 12 rounds, are you calling Dana a liar?

<{MingNope}>

I must say. That's pathetic lol
Were in that do you see a punch that would knock someone down?? Did anything even landed?

And I'm not talking about the first sequence wich is from a different round, wich didnt put Paulie down even though hard shots were landing

But the one with the "kockdown" were nothing really lands. So what caused the KD? Wind??

Conor is such a diva. Release the footage, how bad can it be right?

Some want to see the full 12 rounds but the damage on Paula’s face compared to the zero damage on Conor’s face tells the entire story.

People want to whine and say Paula wasn’t training and Conor didn’t get him at his best, well boo fucking hoo that’s his problem maybe he should stay in shape year round and if he was so much better than Conor he should have been able to toy with him just based on technique
Bullshit. There many fights were the winner looks more fucked up than the loser. By this logic I guess Conor won his first fight with Nate because he looked better.

In this case you can see Conor was wearing a headgear wich covered his cheecks while Paulie's was more open. I guess we also don't count body shots right? Because you can't see the damage so. YEAH!

Jesus fucking Mary ....... how are people so dumb???

Very clear that Paulie got his ass beat by an MMA fighter and his ego couldn't handle it so he bailed
oxNx89M.gif

My guess is that Paulie made Conor look bad early, while fresh, then got tagged and bullied around in the last 3-4 rounds. What's hilarious about this is that Paulie, who probably weighs a skinnyfat 150, got ready for this by running for a week.

Paulie is right: this whole thing makes Conor look like a dishonest dick.
Doesn’t Conor have bad cardio though? How could he make Paulie look bad late?

They probably both had moments where they made the other look foolish. Paulie was a world class boxer at his peak (not much power though), Conor is younger but obviously much less experienced in pure boxing. Neither want to admit that the other was on top at any point. But I doubt very much Paulie knocked Conor down at any point, especially since he hasn’t claimed he did so (that I am aware of).

are you fucking stupid or just trolling??

here's slowmo for you

tell me what punch landed

Conor didn’t seem to hit Poirier with anything clean but still put him down, and we had a much better angle to see that strike.

Swear to God, anybody buying this PPV in 2 or 3 years should get a slap.

And Conor clearly lands a bit on Paulie. But you can’t see how much is on it. Paulie looked hurt a bit though.
how come you can't hear the impact though? in the other clips where he actually lands you can hear loud thuds...

Back