Ponderosa's WH recordings

The second guy is correct in that the GOP and Trump bots wouldn't care if he called people the N word. If he just said it? Ok whatever. But even if he said "this person is an N-word" they wouldn't care one bit. I mean he already admitted to assaulting women; bragging about the exact things he has been accused of in law suits under oath.

He has already gone to the bottom of the barrel, there's no lower he could go that would get the GOP or his deranged cult to jump off the train.
"We already knew he has character flaws!"
They're quick to rationalize but slow to rationality

The foresight of Trump hiring into his personal team a sleazy, self-promoting reality TV diva who was known for being a selfish and ruthless sleaze.....and then getting burned by her...just a brilliant display of 4D chess.

And then, in a stroke of genius only the orange cunt is capable of, while trying to discredit her claim of him being racist, he goes on to call her a dog.

The man is impervious to further brain damage to the same extent that his voters are mercifully free of the ravages of intelligence, which is to say 100%

And then, in a stroke of genius only the orange cunt is capable of, while trying to discredit her claim of him being racist, he goes on to call her a dog.

The man is impervious to further brain damage to the same extent that his voters are mercifully free of the ravages of intelligence, which is to say 100%

Me: "There's no way that his followers could tolerate any greater level of stupidity, hypocrisy, incompetence, and dishonesty."

Trump supporters:
giphy.gif

She’s going to go broke in court

Not how the world works no mo

If lefties think it will annoy Trump they'd gladly get her a few milli on a gofundme
There are plenty of lawyers who would gladly take her case just for the exposure.

Funny thing to me is that out of all the scumbags that have exited under Trump, like Manafort and Pruitt, and the greater scumbags still there like DeVos and Mnuchin, Omorosa is the one person who appears to have had to fight and scrabble her entire life to get there. I can't hate on the woman while the likes of them make fortunes.
Mmmm, I dunno, she doesn't seem to be a good person regardless. I'm glad we aren't paying her a salary anymore and the more of those rats in the administration she can drag down the sewer with her the better.

Sometimes I wonder if when Trump was making his cabinet and staff picks, he had a conversation like this:
Priebus: Sir, I would recommend that you add some minorities to your staff in order to appear sensitive to other races and cultures. Do you know any black people up for the job?
Trump: Black people I know, hmmm, let me see...There's Omarosa and the sleepy guy I had the debates with. How about them?

At the start of all this, I thought it was a weirdly prepared nothingburger.
I wouldn't have guessed there was any substance to it.

Even you, Even you can do better than this!!

Black unemployment was already on a downturn, and Trump has provided zero policies that could make this claim true. Same with latino unemployment

Better trade deals? Nebulous, and telling of straw grasping

If the border is secure, there would be no need for the wall. Also, border crossings had been on a sharp downturn since the 90s, and had already been at net zero for almost 5 years by the time he got into office.

SCOTUS. Umm, he nominated whoever Robert Mercer of the GOP whores told him was a good idea. I fail to see how that is a win for him. But ok, I'll concede, considering the paltry nature of this list of yours.

Peace in Korea, which includes the president giving Kim Jong Un the world stage with respect, while North Korea has not reduced any nuclear stockpiles, and hos not even slowed nuclear production, per Trump's own fucking people.

Energy independence, lol.

Draining the swamp. His administration is easily the most corrupt in history. At this point, his administration has eclipsed even the likes of Warren Harding's crony cabinet. Multiple administration officials have quit due to ethics scandals, and Scott Pruitt alone has over 40 investigations into him.

ECT. Fucking hilarious. This might be the most elucidating word you have ever written on these boards. It perfectly encapsulates you.

You didn't answer my question

Strained already tense relations with minorities in the country?

Trump's support among Blacks is historically high for a republi can...almost 30%. Record low unemployment. Support among Hispanics went up 10 points in june. Over 60% of Hispanics support his border policy. Record low unemployment. What minorities are you referring to exactly, Native Americans?

Trump's support among Blacks is historically high for a republi can...almost 30%. Record low unemployment. Support among Hispanics went up 10 points in june. Over 60% of Hispanics support his border policy. Record low unemployment. What minorities are you referring to exactly, Native Americans?
Great progress. Do you think support is going to go up or down after this story blows up?

Great progress. Do you think support is going to go up or down after this story blows up?

Don't know. Trumps Latino support went up 10 points during that whole "kids and cages" hysteria the media was trying to pin on him. Either way your point about tensions with minorities was debunked.

I think you underestimate how many minorities are not race obsessed.

Back